GET OFF MY BACK !!!

For discussion of structural innovations ranging from 3D Honeycomb to genomic and self-generating formal systems. All welcome.

GET OFF MY BACK !!!

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:08 pm

P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm

I am Serious , stop it

It's NOT just a Decor issue !!!
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 pm

P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:38 pm

P.C.
millennium club

Postby Architorture » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:08 pm

new structures forum
Architorture
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 pm

I don't think this is about structure, it's about preditors.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:35 pm

Still "Architorture" I agrea that I would rather share more positive issues, and it's true that the only thing that happen when credits are to valueble to share , is that the bright guy who did the thinking , simply stop sharing. Find another track make some pictures instead of sharing with a genourous attitude.

So realy Architorture where are the structural issues in what I just wrote, no I don't think you respect my rights by even suggesting this issue to become a New structural issue, there ain't much engineering in what I just wrote, realy.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:00 pm

In Copenhagen a highrise ( what is called highrise in denmark) about to be evacueated due to structural failours under dimensioned reinforcement and no so good concrete , The Repport say that if the structure are engaged by a 42 meter pr. second wind for ten minuts, then there are doubt if the structure will restand the agressor.
Now how would you solve that, it's rental flats , quite nice I guess and, esp nice when it is so difficult as it is, to even find a flat. So it's a sort of public housing company that own the place in fact, law made it so that realy, it is those who live there that share the expenses with the company that officialy own the place but, --- would you plaser and reinforce, tear the whole thing down and be exoecetd to build new ?
Would you remove halve the house only the top, and still have a nice lowrise but only halve the new houses to build ?

Well I would not, I would place a wind-breaker made in 3D-H , as a huge skelleton interwoven steel plate as you proberly already emagine ,around and over the highrise, so to break the force and direction of winds making them fight eachother and leave the spot calm ; now there are no 3D drawings and I proberly just leave the thing as this one mail, about what would be possible and how things work when the only thing you was ever good at, was good idears.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:02 pm

Sorry the link the picture are here ,guess a lot of this type of housing around the world ;

P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:11 pm

-------- And ofcaurse it would be obvious to use the 3D-H structure as basic structure for other building structure, why build a whale skelleton or a bowy shape interwoven steel frames and not profit, that with this as main walls, it will be easy to structure around and build very very cheap new houses, and as side effect protect an old ,ready to jettison highrise with the concrete weakened by emty beer bottles.

Anyway this just prove, that just a bit newthinking allway's will solve a problem still, who want nice things ?
P.C.
millennium club

Return to New Structure Forum