Drawings Needed For Spiral Staircase, Croton Falls, NY

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Drawings Needed For Spiral Staircase, Croton Falls, NY

Postby rsm3668 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Hello,

I'm ready to install a spiral staircase in a residential building in Northern Westchester, New York (Croton Falls) and was told I needed a plan drawing by an architect. I am on a budget for this project and really can't afford a high priced architect so I thought it would be a great project for a student or recent grad to work on... For pay of course! I'm not sure how the whole process goes... Is a plan from a student sufficient for the town?
Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know ASAP for I am ready to start this projet very soon.
Thanks,
Ron
rsm3668

interested in the position

Postby corloscordell » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:12 pm

:D I'm interested in the position. I am a cad drafter, working experience of over 7 year in arch drafting and having experience in several residential and industrial projects, interested to do your projects and waiting your reply for further correspondence. Please send email to the following: carlos@adg-ltd.cm
corloscordell

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:36 pm

E.Z. Professional Drafting

Experienced engineers and designer with over 10 years of experience in the field.

Stair case

Postby welker design » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 pm

You will need to have a licensed Architect design and stamp the drawings, that is what it sounds like. You can have the stairs drawn up by a draftsman but the town may require a stamp in order to make it legal. Also if a stamp is required it will need to be a stamp for the state of New York and not some where else. Let me know if you still need the help and I can lend you a hand.

welkerdesign@cableone.net
welker design

Postby TJ » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:51 am

I actually had someone copied a spiral staircase that was very similar to one of the luxury New York City Hotels. That project became very complicated and it ended up costing me quite a bit more than what I wanted. The architect design of that particular
New York City Hotel was amazingly impressive.
TJ

Postby bigjay » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:36 am

I still am trying to remember the name of a particular Hotel New York with a spiral staircase to die for. Anyway, I have come across some beautifully done staircases at those
New York Luxury Hotel.
bigjay

Postby roger r » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:12 am

I live in NYC and a recent grad with fully trained background. Anyone still needs the service?

Roger
Airport Hotel New York City
roger r

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted