False Coloring in Photoshop shows subsurface Details

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

Postby Olivio » Fri May 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I bought a video a while back off of eBay that has 3 live shows on it, but I don't know the details of the shows. I'm watching the first one now, and it looks like it's in a warehouse. I think a bunch of copies were sold on eBay back, maybe 4 years ago or so. Anyone have any ideas?
Olivio

Postby Olivio » Sun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I bought a video a while back off of eBay that has 3 live shows on it, but I don't know the details of the shows. I'm watching the first one now, and it looks like it's in a warehouse. I think a bunch of copies were sold on eBay back, maybe 4 years ago or so. Anyone have any ideas?
Olivio

Previous

Return to Fireside Forum