Modern minimalist home design an Environmental friendly with

Discuss all kinds of home design and building, residential remodeling, and related topics.

Modern minimalist home design an Environmental friendly with

Postby envygreen » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Modern minimalist home design an Environmental friendly with LED lights

see gallery :http://thehomeinteriordesign.com/modern-minimalist-home-design-environmental-friendly-led-lights.html
envygreen

Re: Modern minimalist home design an Environmental friendly

Postby Ronique@Freshome » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 am

It's always interesting to see how designers use LED lights in architectural design. Some use it in gaudy ways, while others use a tasteful and enhanced design approach like this project. Great picture, and thanks for sharing.
Ronique@Freshome

Postby dytecture » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:53 pm

LED lights have numerous benefits over compact flourescent lightbulbs, and usually last much longer and less environmental impact when disposed. As the price come down this technology will become more popular. Right now people are so used to the mono color of our light bulbs that it takes a lot of courage to have lighting that can change color without making the room feel like christmas.
dytecture

Postby susandixon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 am

They should have chosen a darker shade for the glass so the inside of the house is not very visible from outside if they have no budget for it they can use some curtains to cover up.

House Plans Houston
susandixon

Postby april_luv » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Look unique. On the top floor of the house has a terrace garden.
april_luv

Postby Elialla » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:11 pm

That is a very beautiful home...it actually reminds me of a modern clean healthy housing home............I was in the middle of a project and I wanted to feel inspired so I tried looking into this concept......

http://howtobuildthehouse.com/design-phases-and-stages :wink:

I found this website that talks about home building in general, but it gives you really good ideas on healthy house building.......
Elialla

Return to Residential Design and Building Forum