CAD Survey

Discuss DesignWorkshop design-oriented 3D CAD and associated CAD and architectural rendering and design media topics. Moderated by the Artifice support team.

CAD Survey

Postby cureforanitch » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:46 am

My name is Joe O’Brien and I am a 3rd year Civil Engineering undergraduate student at the University of Warwick. I am currently in the process of doing my 3rd year project with the title A Survey of the use of CAD and VR in the Civil and Architectural industries, and the inhibitors of change. The project itself depends heavily on the experience and knowledge from professionals within the industry who use, or have used CAD to any level. If you fall into this broad category I would be very grateful if you could complete my online survey at my website;

http://go.warwick.ac.uk/cadsurvey

The survey itself does not take longer than 10 minutes to complete and is a vital aspect of project so I would be extremely grateful if you could help. I am also offering the chance for one lucky respondent to win a £10 Amazon.com voucher.

Thank you for your time
Joe O’Brien
J.L.OBrien@warwick.ac.uk
cureforanitch

Return to DesignWorkshop Discussion