Place in space.

Discuss DesignWorkshop design-oriented 3D CAD and associated CAD and architectural rendering and design media topics. Moderated by the Artifice support team.

Place in space.

Postby Grey Glove » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:30 am

The key to DW is not how big it is rather where it is. We all live on the planet, its this big by this big and then you remind them there is a third dimention. If you want to use this software quickly you have to go to four five six, dimentions that is, and dup your objects. I advise you work through the learning curve, once you get you get it. Don' get lost in the details, have fun, get lost, save, close, open, have fun. All the mumbo jumbo is for the professional user, you are an occasional user, it works well for both. I downloaded this freeware a decade ago and I have never been virtually aproached by the downnloadee.
Attachments
amv24qebonyx500h.jpg
madgascar
Grey Glove

Return to DesignWorkshop Discussion