Website logo help

Discuss DesignWorkshop design-oriented 3D CAD and associated CAD and architectural rendering and design media topics. Moderated by the Artifice support team.

Website logo help

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 am

Website logo help
I'm looking for some help to create a logo for my site. I have create one that I'm using now but I'm not the greatest at PS and can not see to make something that will go with my site.

I'm trying to have a logo that goes with the site name TwistedMac.com Perhaps a mac logo twisted or even something that does not go with the name but sticks out and looks good. Just don't want something that looks thrown together which is pretty much what all my attempts have looked like

I have tried but having the simple logo I have now was the best looking thing I could make.

If someone can help and your a Mac user, I have a few application licenses from my site sponsors that I have to hand out and can give a few apps out in return. Doesn't matter to me. Would just be great to get something better looking.

Anyways, if you have any questions either shoot me a PM or get me on the site.

Thanks !!

Return to DesignWorkshop Discussion