Model PAK, Home PAK, City surfaces.. anyone?

Discuss DesignWorkshop design-oriented 3D CAD and associated CAD and architectural rendering and design media topics. Moderated by the Artifice support team.

Model PAK, Home PAK, City surfaces.. anyone?

Postby cadpak » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Does anyone out there have any DW textures, object libraries (Model PAK, Kitchen PAK, Home PAK etc) or any other DW accessories tha they migt share with me, please ?

- Artifice used to sell such 3rd party goddies but I placed an order with them over a year ago and now after all this time and some email-statements on their part that "some progress has been made recently " and "we really intend to fullfill your order" (THEY STILL HAVEN´T!!)..
...And since these items seem unobtainable (???) I´m simply turning to anyone out there who may have the items need and have already paid for.

- And if anyone has had a similar experience ordering from Artifice, please let me know.

e-mail = - blocked due to abuse -

Thanks in advance,

Petur A. Kristinson

P-S Am I´m I the only one still using DW ??? [/b]
:roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:
cadpak

no comments?

Postby cadpak » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 pm

I dont quite understand this "blocked due to abuse" that´s replaced my email address (and you can click on it and see what happens)

I mean what is one supposed to do? I´ve had no response to my inquiries regarding my order for months now.

And and a trusting and loyal customer should be treated with repect even if he´s hailing froma a far away country somewhere most americans dont know where is.. Thank you. Feel free to comment. Artifice: You owe me $454,60 (not taking into a count the evolution of currncy exchange rates or intrests) To some this may not be a lot but to a student (5th year architecture) from a country severely hit by the world ("made-in-America") economic crisis,, this is not money to throw out the window: So dont think I´ll be dropping this: Aint´t gonna happen. Matter of principle

Thanks in advance for not censoring this "due to abuse" (The abuse is not mine) and. feel free to comment

P-S It´s such a shame how the object exchange library doesn´t seem to have worked due to lack of contributions..
And it´s a shame that DW hasn´t been developed further since 1999 or something. What on earth happened?
How could something so well conceived just basically wither and die ?
DW Pro 2008 should be the reference today ... not an endangerd species or worse; a Dinosaur as seems to be the case.
Attachments
sales(at)artiifce.com.doc
..and here´s the last I heard from Artifice
sales dept.
(25.5 KiB) Downloaded 1212 times
Order COPY2.jpg
this is the order I placed with them
cadpak

Newsflash: the order should ship next week

Postby cadpak » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 pm

I don´t know if it has anything to do with my comments here on this forum (above) but I just received an e-mail from Artifice saying they´re now ready to ship my overdue order... Well I´ll believe it when I receive it ;
but Great news!
I´ll keep you posted
Thanks to all of you who´ve read my comments.
Happy holidays,

Pétur

"Case closed"

Postby cadpak » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:01 pm

I just received my ordered goods by UPS marked "Extremely Urgent" ;-) + a bonus good-will gesture for the extremely long delay.
End of story...as far as I´m concerned.
(It lokks like I may have some questions regarding the installation of Art Beats "City surfaces" later but I´ll wait a few days and see if I can´t figure it out... )
Cheers
Thanks and a
Happy New Year!

Pétur
cadpak

Return to DesignWorkshop Discussion