A final PhD Online Survey - please help!

Discuss DesignWorkshop design-oriented 3D CAD and associated CAD and architectural rendering and design media topics. Moderated by the Artifice support team.

A final PhD Online Survey - please help!

Postby Whizkid2000 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:28 pm

Dear Sir / Madam,
Please could you help my research by completing the online survey which should take on average 5-10 minutes. I am conducting this work on behalf of the Department of Design & Technology at Loughborough University, as part of my final part of my PhD research.

The aim of this survey is to assess your views as a designer or consumer on proposed concept scenarios of the future of 3d visualization and evaluation. Such a tool would be used by designers to design and to capture consumer views and perceptions using virtual design and prototyping technologies.

The information you provide will remain confidential and will be collated anonymously into a report, which will form an essential part of my PhD.

Please click on the link below or paste it into the address bar to take you to my online survey:

http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=58100

If you would rather complete a hard copy, or have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me at r.a.barge@lboro.ac.uk.

Thank you for your time.
Roland Barge
Whizkid2000

Return to DesignWorkshop Discussion