Designers! You have 30 seconds!

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

Designers! You have 30 seconds!

Postby instinctualmonkey » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:16 pm

30 seconds to check out this website and watch these really hilarious videos. I work with Cambria Suites, and we have a website that everyone can log on to and watch these really quirky funny clips that are filmed inside actual hotel suites. Has anyone ever heard of this? Well, I'm an avid traveler, and I'm really into architecture. I just love seeing towering skyscrapers and seeing different cityscapes. Something silly about one of the videos are these men dressed up as monkeys, but I guess you'll just have to see them to know what I'm talking about hehe. Just log on to http://www.roomforyourimagination.com and click on room 224, so mysterious!

instinctualmonkey

Return to Echo Chamber