Let us tell who we are

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

Postby usarender » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:00 pm

For those who wish to know, the truth about this PC, his system, his personality, and what he has done, please visit this topic -->>

The truth about 3DH and PC
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:10 pm

And the latest update on this topic -->>

The truth about 3DH and PC

(Just click on the link above to open a new window with the DC topic).
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:23 pm

For those who claim I have nothing to offer, nothing, unique, nothing new to contribute -->>

My inventions, systems, visions, new ideas --->>

1. Project Liquid Universe.

A. The Advanced Global Technology Integration System.
B. The New 3D parallel Universe Project.
C. New Upcoming Project Starscraper/Stargate.

Latest Developments -->>>

1. "The theory of Gravitational Kinetics of Motion".

2. "Terrestrial Transportation System X".

3. "The Gravitational Cancellation Theory".

4. "Energy States and Their Relation to Renewable Energy".

5. "The Model of an Atom as a Source of Renewable Energy"

6. "Magnetic Cancellation Theory".

7. "A Blue-Print For the Computer of the Future".

8. "The New Internet and Data Transmission System"

9. "The New Global Connectivity Platform"

10. "The New Language of 3D Design and Artificial Intelligence"

11. Development and furthering the cause of architectural theory in our newest formulation --->>>

Scientific theory with a universe of possibilities in mind.

The Order of ARchiTectural ThougHt ------->>>> Newest Formulation Unheard of !

1. A Problem. A global world of mass exploitation by a few global players.

2. A context. A Fractured world of poverty, misery and self-indulgence.

3. A function. To enable the global community to run the show.

4. A concept. "Des-integrate and re-structure mental energy".

5. A form. Project Liquid Universe.

And further unique projects I have developed at Project Liquid Universe -->>

- THE GLOBAL PYRAMID

- THE GATEWAY TO THE SKY

And further, I am an

- ARCHITECT

- A MUSICIAN

- An ARTIST

- AN INVENTOR

- A POET

- A REASEARCHER

- A WRITER

- A MECHANIC

- A SCIENTIST

- A PROFESSOR

I have designed and built homes, I have lead and directed social organizations, I am a leader, a promoter of the new.

I help people with their dreams and design new systems, new inventions, new solutions for them to realize their dreams, contrary to the accusations of this PC.

Further inventions I have devised -->>

- The transportation system of the future.

- Anti tidal wave technology.

- Anti earthquake technology.

- The computer of the future.

- The internet of the Future.

- THE NEW GLOBAL RING.

- The new system of PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL TECHNOLOGY

- THE NEW SPACE ENERGY PRODUCTION SYSTEM

- A NEW SYSTEM TO BUILD IN HIGH GEOGRAPHIC PLACES and upcoming support laboratory.

And thousands of other new inventions I have produced !

Contributions on the architectural forum -->>

- Posts in reply to topic by Natural Law Student.

Posts on Concept in Architecture.

Posts on ID.

AndhHundreds of creative posts on History, on Skyscrapers typology problems, on Organic Architecture, on Sacred Geometry in Architecture, and some of the most visited posts in the design community forums, on every conceivable topic. Too many to name!

And these people claim I have no contributions to make, nothing new ?

These people on the other hand, have no significant contribution to make other then harass others. They have proceeded to harass and bomb and spam practically every one of these posts with his lies and hatred --->>

Computer Games Chapter I

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=18981

Computer Games Chapter II

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=255

Computer Games Chaper III

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=255

Computer Games Chapter IV

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=210

Computer Games Chapter V

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 4&start=60

Computer Games Chapter VI

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 0&start=60

Computer Games Chapter VII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 9&start=45

Computer Games Chapter VIII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=135

Computer Games Chapter IX

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=19356

Computer Games Chapter X

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=135

Computer Games Chapter XI

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=18980

Computer Games Chapter XII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 1&start=15

and many others.....unending complaints and harassment by dc members.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:08 pm

I feel no need to respond to such individuals, who are so antagonistic to ID and so pro Humanism. But, in any event, for the sake of the ears who may wish to know -->>

Anyone, being so harassed and slandered in public to such an extreme degree, on HUNDREDS of occasions, and as in these forums, is compelled to demonstrate the falsity of the claims and the nature of the perpetrators, in order to finally and ultimately clarify the true character of the serious offenses being committed. And these, being committed all in the name of envy, of pride, of a desire to beat down new ideas, systems, visions and posts that may diminish to some degree the hold such individuals believe they hold on the hearts and minds of their audience.

Now, could one who promotes ID be so slandered in public and be made a fool, thus further discrediting such ideas ? By no means.

It can be seen clearly the nature of the perpetrators of such monkey wrenching of topics, and harassing of forum members. These who are doing this questioning now have been the ones most antagonistic to ID, being themselves anti anything this is not pure humanism.

Therefore, Artificial Intelligence & Architecture, Intelligent Design, and the promulgation of advanced ideas of science of the science of architecture are all related at some point, despite individuals efforts to slander and destroy the image of the visionaries.

Visionaries, The Most Loved & Hated in History

(To view the link, click on the blue letters and the forum topic will open in a new window/tab).

This can be said, without failure about great Architects, Future Visionaries, Brilliant Men, and the Movers and Shapers of the World and Future -->>

You either love 'em or you hate 'em. There is no middle ground.

This is why there are so many in the world, as seen in history, who have attempted to tarnish the image of great men.

Notice, in these forums, that it is those also who promote anything out of the status quo lies of modern science that are harassed for their alternative viewpoints. Particularly those with new vision and ideas, and who are the most outspoken. They become the prime targets of all the hatred on the forums, perpetrating themselves, as a group, hatred and lies against the visionaries.

These people now wish to hold us to account, but they forget the day all will be held to account for their evil deeds. So we have only one chance to make it right, as their is no "Second Life" as some would like to believe, in this world. Get things all wrecked now in this life and you are history, there is no turning back.

So know where thou stand, and on a solid rock thou shalt not be moved!

as posted in this topic -->>

Artificial Intelligence & Architecture

and as seen in the post on Architecture & Cinema -->>

Only in a dream imaginary world of fantasy there can be no client.

That is why some of us like to fantasize fancy projects, whether they are built are not. And who knows, if we believe in them enough, they can and will be built. :lol: One must dream, dream and dream until your dream comes true. There will always be those who oppose, who lie, who distort, who accuse, who try to destroy the image of visionaries, confusing the minds of all and accusing the visionaries of madness, of insanity, of this that and the other. Just study history and you will see this. These same people are, at least in these forums, antagonistic towards history, so I think you know who I am talking about. Another clue: "Kill the Brick".

I am only for the Freedom, the exchange of ideas in a free, liberal way, without the need for member harassment and opposition due to pride and ignorance.

The Exchange of Ideas in a Free and Liberal Way?

Down with member slandering, harassment, lies and false accusations.

Down with rude, insensitive behavior and of crediting the worst forum demons :twisted: with glory.

Frequently, people who are well known, gain some degree of respect or become famous at some point, become sort of "Gods", or Cultural Icons, in a sense -->>

Famous Architects - "gods" or cultural icons?

And the "entrapment of words" becomes a pretty game. Such individuals desire to trap others in their words, to find something they can accuse them of, as this person is now doing. Nothing but a game of deception and attempts to discredit others.

Others, in their "spam" responses, go on in their profusion of words to criticize and harass. Their folly, fully exposed. They now flop around as naked fish, devoid of any reason and arguments.
usarender
millennium club

Cyber Stalkers on DC

Postby usarender » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Beyond their hate crimes, these individuals such as <everyone knows who guy who has been harassing me in these forums> are using Cyber Stalking techniques, among others, to further harass and slander other forum members -->>

Cyber-Stalking, a Crime

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone.

It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and any form of aggression. The harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[

Stalking is a continuous process, consisting of a series of actions, each of which may be entirely legal in itself. Lambèr Royakkers writes that:

"Stalking is a form of mental assault, in which the perpetrator repeatedly, unwantedly, and disruptively breaks into the life-world of the victim, with whom he has no relationship (or no longer has), with motives that are directly or indirectly traceable to the affective sphere. Moreover, the separated acts that make up the intrusion cannot by themselves cause the mental abuse, but do taken together (cumulative effect)."[2]

CyberAngels has written about how to identify cyberstalking:

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the following features or combination of features can be considered to characterize a true stalking situation: malice, premeditation, repetition, distress, obsession, vendetta, no legitimate purpose, personally directed, disregarded warnings to stop, harassment, and threats.[3]

A number of key factors have been indentified:

* False accusations.

Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[4]

* Attempts to gather information about the victim.

Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. [5]

* Encouraging others to harass the victim.

Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.

* False victimization.

The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases.

* Attacks on data and equipment.

They may try to damage the victim's computer by sending viruses.

* Ordering goods and services.

They order items or subscribe to magazines in the victim's name. These often involve subscriptions to - potential abuse - or ordering sex toys then having them delivered to the victim's workplace.

* Arranging to meet.

Young people face a particularly high risk of having cyberstalkers try to set up meetings between them.[6]

Behaviors

Cyberstalkers meet or target their victims by using search engines, online forums, bulletin and discussion boards, chat rooms, Wikipedia, and more recently, through online communities such as MySpace, Facebook, Friendster and Indymedia, a media outlet known for self-publishing. They may engage in live chat harassment or flaming or they may send electronic viruses and unsolicited e-mails. [7] Victims of cyberstalkers may not even know that they are being stalked. Cyberstalkers may research individuals to feed their obsessions and curiosity. Conversely, the acts of cyberstalkers may become more intense, such as repeatedly instant messaging their targets. [8]

More commonly they will post defamatory or derogatory statements about their stalking target on web pages, message boards and in guest books designed to get a reaction or response from their victim, thereby initiating contact. [7] In some cases, they have been known to create fake blogs in the name of the victim containing defamatory or - potential abuse - content.

When prosecuted, many stalkers have unsuccessfully attempted to justify their behavior based on their use of public forums, as opposed to direct contact. Once they get a reaction from the victim, they will typically attempt to track or follow the victim's internet activity. Classic cyberstalking behavior includes the tracing of the victim's IP address in an attempt to verify their home or place of employment. [7]

Some cyberstalking situations do evolve into physical stalking, and a victim may experience abusive and excessive phone calls, vandalism, threatening or obscene mail, trespassing, and physical assault.[7] Moreover, many physical stalkers will use cyberstalking as another method of harassing their victims.

Lack of Supervision leads to further abuse by these people -->>

Cyber-bullying

Second, electronic forums can often lack supervision. While chat hosts regularly observe the dialog in some chat rooms in an effort to police conversations and evict offensive individuals, personal messages sent between users are viewable only by the sender and the recipient, and therefore outside the regulatory reach of the cool authorities. Furthermore, there are no individuals to monitor or censor offensive content in electronic mail or text messages sent via computer or cellular phone. Teenagers often know more about computers and cellular phones than their parents and are therefore able to operate the technologies without worry or concern that a probing parent will discover their experience with bullying (whether as a victim or offender).

These people as one forum member (everyone knows who I am referring to), guilty of the most serious of crimes -->>

Harassment by computer

Perhaps the laws in their countries have not caught up with the times, or they are ignorant of such laws.

A further investigation into the subject is called for on this forum, and all evidence can easily be used in a lawsuit against the perpetrators of these crimes.

The difficult thing now is, when they use such techniques of deception, for other forum members and readers to be able to tell who is the "guilty"one, who is perpetrating the hate crimes, as their techniques, as shown above, cause them to pretend they are the VICTUMS, thus further - scam spam - their chance of defaming, harassing, and slandering their victums.

The forum members, on the other hand, stand back in disgust and amazement, as what appears to be an online fight goes on.

The true nature of this offense is being slowly revealed. Those who truly look into this matter, and if needed, in a court of law, will discover the true perpetrator of this most serious of crimes.

And, every effort is being made in these forums to expose these individuals for what they really are and for what they have done and continue to do. No stone should be left unturned, in exposing such online offenses in these forums and the lies devised by their perpetrators.
usarender
millennium club

Postby Antisthenes » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:09 pm

your slander is liable and not worth reading y do you even try? are you that unstable?
Antisthenes

Postby usarender » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Antisthenes wrote:your slander is liable and not worth reading y do you even try? are you that unstable?

The image you project at me is mirrored back to you.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Now this Antisthenes, is likewise delusioned into believing it is I that have committed the crimes. Either that, or he himself is further promoting these forum crimes, by spreading false information.

Don't be guilty of the same crimes Antisthenes.
usarender
millennium club

Postby Antisthenes » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:57 pm

you ever hear that saying

"i am rubber you are glue, what you say bounces off me sticks to you"

because what you say/accuse means allot more about you than anyone else

aka projection
Antisthenes

Postby usarender » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:45 pm

You have just made my point. The image projected at me is reflected back to it's source.
usarender
millennium club

Postby Antisthenes » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:16 pm

you appear to be looking in a window

at least you stopped attacking PC
Antisthenes

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:22 pm

And you appear to be looking in a mirror.

And, the attacks of some of these web demons :evil: may seem to have ceased for a while, but they will be back again, harassing us and monkey wrenching topics. Their behavior is quite predictable. They lay dormant for a while, then come back with furry like a bat out of hell, accusing and slandering. More will be back to accuse and attack these and other posts I have composed. Like bees attracted to honey, like bears missing their cub, like a tiger with no food for month, they come to devour and destroy.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:50 pm

This guy is back at it again -->>

There you have it again
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:04 pm

usarender wrote:This guy is back at it again -->>

There you have it again

Antisthenes wrote:just write him off as stupid and stop replying to him he believes in 'demons' and take a English grammar class.

Just look now how Antisthenes is distorting the issue, becoming quickly a web :twisted:
usarender
millennium club

Previous

Return to Echo Chamber