Let us tell who we are

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

Postby P.C. » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:45 am

ahmeds--- think about it, if I don't copy and paste the above, he will just one day hit the Edit button, just as he did allready many times, and with only one agenda ; remember what that agenda is ?
Beside I again and so often told him that he is only doing this to himself, please there is newer one relevant issue in what he post in extreme amounts, newer one advise about AutoCAD . In other treads I add experience others thanked for and told it opened their eyes -- what do this guy reply to the same things --- now he started to edit his posts , realy what has this guy realy contribuated and what is it realy he is contribuating now ?

Copy and paste ;

"usarender

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quoteFind all posts by usarender
Fine, I will copy and past it myself, to make sure you get the message!---------------------->>>>>

PC DESTROYING THIS DESIGN COMMUNITY FORUM.

by COMMITTING THE CRIME OF LIBEL AND SLANDER.

Mr. Pearl Corel, you have created one big domino effect of SLANDER against me, and it is beginning to ruin every discussion on these forums.

In your attempt to slander me, you are ruining the discussions and discrediting these forums, which once were excellent and full of positive contributors.

Your attempt is to kick the feet out from under my projects, to discredit all my visions, to slander my inventions, to slander my knowledge of architecture, of architectural theory, my new innovative topics on the language of architecture, on concept in architecture, on the brick, on the new global pyramid, on the gateway to the sky, on the magnetic cancellation theory, on new architectural ideas I have proposed, am proposing, on the structures of the future and many other topics I have posted.

You have lied about me claiming I am not an architect, claiming I did not post those topics I myself created, and calling me a drunk, calling me names, insulting me in hundreds of ways and creating the biggest case of SLANDER that these forums have seen.

Do you think you can violate the laws of LIBEL and SLANDER and escape?

Do you not realize you have committed a crime against me?

You have attempted to kick the dominoes out from under my feet, from my projects, and in the process you have created a huge domino effect which is in danger of ruining these forums and scarring all away. Your attitudes of SLANDER are destroying these forums pc!!

Therefore, to save my projects and to save these forums from YOU,I am going to sue YOU, PEARL COREL, for LIBEL and SLANDER !!! . You will be hearing from my lawyer very soon. We know your name, who you are, where you live and you will not escape.

All your posts and slander on this forum against me are sufficient evidence to convict you pc. Particularly, recently. You have committed the crime of LIBEL AND SLANDER hundreds of times in the last few days.

I have friends in higher places and we know very well what we need to do to take care of this.

I will also join all those in other forums who you have been slandering and there will be one law suit against you. It has been set in motion and you are in BIG TROUBLE PC."
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:47 am

usarender ;

"I have friends in higher places and we know very well what we need to do to take care of this. "

Please read it again , what do you think ?
P.C.
millennium club

Postby lekizz » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:20 am

Mr. Pearl Corel, you have created one big domino effect of SLANDER against me, and it is beginning to ruin every discussion on these forums.

It takes two to make an argument!! I'm also completely sick of your grand speeches, copy-and-paste and (in the case of Per Corel) poisonous personal abuse. Exchange addresses and continue this argument by mail. It's got nothing to do with this thread, or any other thread for that matter!!
lekizz
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 am

Please allow me to add, that I am not happy about this either ; I am seriously vorry that usarender think he is sort of trapped in this --- Let me state this clearly , there are no fighting argument, no wish to harm usarender from my side at all, I am just vorry that usarender can not belive this.

But please let me say this to usarender ; I do not feel anger towerds you and I do not try to down you or make your life bad, this is not my style and yes, you would get a much better life realising this , And please belive me I am not trying to harm you in any way, I am realy just defending what is mine.

I don't know if this can come thru, I am afrait usarender will not understand .
I said this before, if you can learn from this, if it can make it so that you get a happy life to get out of this snare, then realise it is no problem for me to forgive. Though that on the other hand mean that you has to learn from this, maybe one day you can learn to forgive yourself that way. Fact is that you must get out of this and realy ; it is no shame to seek profesional aid to get on with your life, I hope you do just that , a happy life are much better than this .

usarender I feel no joy or victory of any kind , I don't think about life as a fight against others , belive that as this is the truth, and start make some progress ; that on the other hand will make me happy.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby lekizz » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:29 am

Oops, I made a mistake, this thread *was* set up by PC to pour personal abuse at someone (I thought I was in the Arthur Erickson thread, they are all beginning to look the same). So the discussion is totally relevant to this thread. Do continue, gentlemen, just don't let it spread to every other thread, eh :roll:
lekizz
millennium club

Postby djswan » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:02 pm

I was reading the title. :) and didn't read much further.

Who are you people? I hope my post convey what I am.

Derek
djswan
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:26 pm

Many, including lekizz and usabender (not me),ahmeds and others have tried to get this pc to stop fighting and harassing others, and he does not listen. I only pointed out a few weaknesses of 3dh, and rather then proving 3dh works, with some engineering calculations, he resorts to a rampage and campaign of furry, to attempt to slander and dis-credit others. What have I done to this guy? I only pointed out problems with his 3dh. Now he creates a topic like this to slander others...totally irrelevant.

Further, he continues to promote this 3dh stuff in topics that have nothing to do with the subject, further harassing everyone and continuously promoting 3dh, with a fanatic, dogged persistence. He claims he is not doing 3dh any more, but painting. Fine, but why keep posting his images of paintings in the architectural forums, as he has done recently? Then, his tired copying and pasting of my words, and thinking this in some way will ridicule me. This guy is pathetic.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:10 pm

After a month or so since last being rebuked by other forum members for his behavior, this guy is back at it again, attempting to ridicule others.

In the discussion on architectural history, there are various samples that I posted, of architects who have developed their own versions and systems that are truly unique and recognized. They, in no way, drew upon this "3dh"thing but display their own beauty and similar systems, demonstrating the lack of uniqueness in this thing this guy is promoting. Thus, there is no way this guy can claim those architects stole his ideas. They were developed independently of his claims.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:27 pm

What has you to show, can you even paint ?
Can you anything but complain and deliver nothing yourself, only complains about what others maneaged, vain complains and an obsession about Per Corell, Per Corell who obviously do all the things you hate he does by nature, and just like that create stunning beauty and nice paintings, whaer all you has to offer would make Chuck Norris cut you in two, so your brains could their independent life.

All you can maneage is rudely burst into the Silver Screen Galleri tread and halse after any newcommer who want to offer his services.

Call Chuck Norris.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:30 pm

Now go prove something better than this and you be flatterened when I put my next one here, mister universal genious, or suggest a better method than 3dh --- but you don't maneage that, only thing you maneage are vain complains .
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey PC, it has been over a month since LISA the new architect thanked you for stopping fighting and now you are back at it again ?
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:34 pm

So elegantly you creap around answering. Shal I repeat ??
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 pm

You are Challanced mister universal genious, and if you can't compeed if all you can mobilise are vain complains and fraud idears you even has to copy and paste, then think about how Chuck Norris would react to you.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Please, don't ruin these forums, which were beginning to experience some peace and quiet. Now, should you revert to your online sword fights, everyone who comes to these forums will be immediately scared away, thus degrading the image of these forums by such behavior. Stop the fighting and don't create havoc in these forums now, again.
usarender
millennium club

No Contributions to Make ?

Postby usarender » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:10 pm

For those as PC who claim I have nothing to offer, nothing, unique, nothing new to contribute -->>

My inventions, systems, visions, new ideas --->>

1. Project Liquid Universe.

A. The Advanced Global Technology Integration System.
B. The New 3D parallel Universe Project.
C. New Upcoming Project Starscraper/Stargate.

Latest Developments -->>>

1. "The theory of Gravitational Kinetics of Motion".

2. "Terrestrial Transportation System X".

3. "The Gravitational Cancellation Theory".

4. "Energy States and Their Relation to Renewable Energy".

5. "The Model of an Atom as a Source of Renewable Energy"

6. "Magnetic Cancellation Theory".

7. "A Blue-Print For the Computer of the Future".

8. "The New Internet and Data Transmission System"

9. "The New Global Connectivity Platform"

10. "The New Language of 3D Design and Artificial Intelligence"

11. Development and furthering the cause of architectural theory in our newest formulation --->>>

Scientific theory with a universe of possibilities in mind.

The Order of ARchiTectural ThougHt ------->>>> Newest Formulation Unheard of !

1. A Problem. A global world of mass exploitation by a few global players.

2. A context. A Fractured world of poverty, misery and self-indulgence.

3. A function. To enable the global community to run the show.

4. A concept. "Des-integrate and re-structure mental energy".

5. A form. Project Liquid Universe.

And further unique projects I have developed at Project Liquid Universe -->>

- THE GLOBAL PYRAMID

- THE GATEWAY TO THE SKY

And further, I am an

- ARCHITECT

- A MUSICIAN

- An ARTIST

- AN INVENTOR

- A POET

- A REASEARCHER

- A WRITER

- A MECHANIC

- A SCIENTIST

- A PROFESSOR

I have designed and built homes, I have lead and directed social organizations, I am a leader, a promoter of the new.

I help people with their dreams and design new systems, new inventions, new solutions for them to realize their dreams, contrary to the accusations of this PC.

Further inventions I have devised -->>

- The transportation system of the future.

- Anti tidal wave technology.

- Anti earthquake technology.

- The computer of the future.

- The internet of the Future.

- THE NEW GLOBAL RING.

- The new system of PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL TECHNOLOGY

- THE NEW SPACE ENERGY PRODUCTION SYSTEM

- A NEW SYSTEM TO BUILD IN HIGH GEOGRAPHIC PLACES and upcoming support laboratory.

And thousands of other new inventions I have produced !

Contributions on the architectural forum -->>

- Posts in reply to topic by Natural Law Student.

Posts on Concept in Architecture.

Posts on ID.

AndhHundreds of creative posts on History, on Skyscrapers typology problems, on Organic Architecture, on Sacred Geometry in Architecture, and some of the most visited posts in the design community forums, on every conceivable topic. Too many to name!

And PC claims I have no contributions to make, nothing new ?

This PC, on the other hand, has proceeded to harass and bomb and spam practically every one of these posts with his lies and hatred --->>

PC Games Chapter I

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=18981

PC Games Chapter II

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=255

PC Games Chaper III

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=255

PC Games Chapter IV

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=210

PC Games Chapter V

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 4&start=60

PC Games Chapter VI

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 0&start=60

PC Games Chapter VII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 9&start=45

PC Games Chapter VIII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=135

PC Games Chapter IX

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=19356

PC Games Chapter X

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=135

PC Games Chapter XI

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=18980

PC Games Chapter XII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 1&start=15

and many others.....unending complaints and harassment by PC.
usarender
millennium club

PreviousNext

Return to Echo Chamber