Let us tell who we are

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:20 am

Usarender it is bad not holding water yes, we must hold our waters true , now I want to help you to hold the water you want to hold tell more .
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:37 am

I appriciate your solution with the PYRAMIDE --- how you place the stairs at the outside to save that room inside. Yet it still fail my attention, how you will maneage the windows.

Offcaurse you could continue your study of the aincient pyramides, architecture history will guide I guess , -- and tell exactly how to solve problems as how to enter and escape a PYRAMIDE.

I find it strange that this enginous structure, THE PYRAMIDE, has not been copied more --- isn't it obvious how it is build and how great an office building a PYRAMIDE will fasion, Also you are right that the Alians will be very impressed indeed, when they come to look at this PYRAMIDE, that alone, to impress Alians make my full support for this grandious spin.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:29 am

Now a bit of information ; as you all know it say in this fora, how many posts and how many answers an author achived.

Try this;

http://arch.designcommunity.com/search. ... =usarender

Please turn a few pages , make your own oppinion about this guy.
P.C.
millennium club

Re: Questions on the Pyramid

Postby usarender » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Finally you try to make some positive comment at last?

Are we going to make peace, or is your fight going to continue?

If you wish to submit to reason, I shall do so.

I only cannot tolerate for you to go on bashing me for no reason.

Now, if you have real logic, real reasons, I am willing to discuss.

No more of this illogical emotional reactions of yours that demonstrate lack of self-control.

Now on the pyramid - yes, there can be access on the outside as you suggest, as well. And a central access area, with the elevators.

The windows have been resolved as well. Have you heard anything about light shafts?

These light shafts will be aligned to precise angles, and will bring the light into the inner areas. The sunlight will be reflected by mirrors also within the confines of the inner spaces....

And there will be plenty of ventilation at those altitudes...

How to enter and exit the pyramid? This is not problem, why is this such a great concern?

People enter where they need to, exactly at the base, and ascend either on the side elevators, or by means of the central shaft elevators.

Now, how many people will want to live in a city in the sky?

Even if some of the areas are not completely open to the outside...

Besides, as the pyramid progresses up, the cities up higher will get better and better in terms of the relationship to the exterior.

And, all along the exterior, there will be a 500 M cantilever, housing offices, apartments, and many spaces. This will be equivalent to 3 buildings 500 meters wide, by 140 km high! This will be the majority of habitable space !

The inner confines of the pyramid will serve for other purposes, as shopping centers, mechanical equipment, inner cities lite by the light shafts bringing natural sunlight into the inner cities.

What you said is true, how the pyramid has not been copied more.

Even smaller scale versions of my pyramid will make excellent low cost structures. So this has the power to be revolutionary. I think it is that you did not analyze the details of my systems sufficiently before.

You said how great an office building would be pyramid fashion. Exactly, now you are starting to realize how great this thing can be. And why others have not done it more before? Good question.

So we will be the first to do it, and on a grandiose scale.

So then you place my posts there for all to see and ask how many posts and how many answers an author achieved. Why this now? It is that you have not analyzed in detail the majority of my posts or cared to really understand them.

So who is this guy then ? -->>

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/s ... 0&start=15

How many posts and how many questions has he answered?
Last edited by usarender on Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:29 pm

What guy just an emty window. That is not just very unproductive, ot make no sense ; people do not want engagement they want to open their mouth, then they expect the fried birds to come flying. But hell don't work that way.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:39 pm

And whole my life I had to deal with selfrightious arogant nutheads who was frightened or whatever bad exchouse, to do what they learn in hell, towards me and my family ; you are not the first selfreigous pervert who rob the bread from my mouth and think he is so great a criminal, that anyone must adore the brutal instint. What you do speach for itself, no audience byt yourself are required , the terror you arogant spread over the intire fora is no hero's deed , but you know that. You even brag about it, but you are not the first .
P.C.
millennium club

There you go again pc

Postby usarender » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:50 pm

There you go on your speal again -->>

"Self-righteous arrogant nutheads"

"To do what they learn in hell"

"Self righteous pervert"

"Robs me of my bread from my mouth"

"Someone who must adore the brutal instinct."

"The terror your arrogance spread."

"You are not the first".
------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>

You are not the first arrogant one pc.

You are not the first to come along and think he has the magic pill, the ultimate solution.

You are not the first to think your self righteous attitude will save you from this hell thing you keep referring to.

This is not the first time you accuse others of robbing your ideas.

This is not the first time you accuse someone of being cowardly.

You do it with all who even come close or question anything about 3dh.

Just question 3dh, and Pc will accuse you of robbing him, of being a coward, of robbing the bread from his family, and will hurl at you so much slander that you have never heard before in your life.

You are like a bat from hell pc.

Your evil wicked scheming will not get you very far, nor will it save you or your 3dh thing.

You accuse others of all the things you are PC. All you have said above, and which I have quoted is you. You try to throw this on others, but it is an image of yourself, a perfect reflection of what you are.

It has become very clear what you really are PC.

Someone who --

Just say anything about 3dh, and he will throw so much dirt, fire, brimstone and hell at you that you never saw before in your life. He will accuse you of horrors unheard of, and make Hitler seem like a game in comparison to the image he will paint of you.

What a cunning crafty dirty mind you have PC.
Last edited by usarender on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby djswan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:56 pm

I could use some help with picking some trim for my house.
djswan
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:44 am

I think usarender can help there, -- one post that escaped his edit button ;

usarender ;

" Pc, you are back at it again? So what, you have now created a "fighting topic", a topic to bash, deride, slander and accuse others?

So you think I am some type of punch bag now?

Your system is the biggest fake on these forums PC.

It does not hold water. You have fooled many to believe sheet metal can be stronger then steel girders and columns.

You have fooled many to believe this 3dh thing makes any sense.

Stop fooling these poor students. They deserve something better.

You have fooled many to believe it can be easily the new standard of building construction.

Stop fooling around and promoting something that may work for boat building and plane construction, but does not function in the erection of buildings by using sheet metal sections.

How does it feel to know your system if fake pc?

Continue now in your hate crimes in your slander, and it is becoming obvious what your agenda is...

You pursue your course of harassment and slander.

From what I take it, nobody has scrutinized your system adequately to show it does not hold water....

3dh, this is ridiculous. A 3d honeycomb.

Now I realize how absurd this whole 3dh thing is.

And stop confusing me for the 3rd year student - usabender. I am usarender. That is another person, can't you see it?

He as well has shown you your folly and still you do not see it.

Or do you now proceed to accuse students as well pc?"
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:31 pm

PC DESTROYING THIS DESIGN COMMUNITY FORUM.

by COMMITTING THE CRIME OF LIBEL AND SLANDER.

Mr. Pearl Corel, you have created one big domino effect of SLANDER against me, and it is beginning to ruin every discussion on these forums.

In your attempt to slander me, you are ruining the discussions and discrediting these forums, which once were excellent and full of positive contributors.

Your attempt is to kick the feet out from under my projects, to discredit all my visions, to slander my inventions, to slander my knowledge of architecture, of architectural theory, my new innovative topics on the language of architecture, on concept in architecture, on the brick, on the new global pyramid, on the gateway to the sky, on the magnetic cancellation theory, on new architectural ideas I have proposed, am proposing, on the structures of the future and many other topics I have posted.

You have lied about me claiming I am not an architect, claiming I did not post those topics I myself created, and calling me a drunk, calling me names, insulting me in hundreds of ways and creating the biggest case of SLANDER that these forums have seen.

Do you think you can violate the laws of LIBEL and SLANDER and escape?

Do you not realize you have committed a crime against me?

You have attempted to kick the dominoes out from under my feet, from my projects, and in the process you have created a huge domino effect which is in danger of ruining these forums and scarring all away. Your attitudes of SLANDER are destroying these forums pc!!

Therefore, to save my projects and to save these forums from YOU,I am going to sue YOU, PEARL COREL, for LIBEL and SLANDER !!! . You will be hearing from my lawyer very soon. We know your name, who you are, where you live and you will not escape.

All your posts and slander on this forum against me are sufficient evidence to convict you pc. Particularly, recently. You have committed the crime of LIBEL AND SLANDER hundreds of times in the last few days.

I have friends in higher places and we know very well what we need to do to take care of this.

I will also join all those in other forums who you have been slandering and there will be one law suit against you. It has been set in motion and you are in BIG TROUBLE PC.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 pm

usarender write in this tead about telling who we are, what is written under here --- I copy and paste the above post from usarender, becaurse usarender turned into edditing the poste usarender allready posted, usarender is a web psykopat who is very engaged in usarenders obsession with Per Corell, litteraly the same ammount od screwed complains about Per Corell from the heads of usarender, has been distribuated by usarender into all active treads , -- talk about off topics --- What I do is make sure it instantly are clear that text has been changed if the edit button has been in use by usarender -- it happened a few times lately m here the copy and paste of the above ;

usarender;

usarender

"Joined: 01 May 2004

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:31 am Post subject: Reply with quoteFind all posts by usarender

Mr. Pearl Corel, you have created one big domino effect of SLANDER against me, and it is beginning to ruin every discussion on these forums.

In your attempt to slander me, you are ruining the discussions and discrediting these forums, which once were excellent and full of positive contributors.

Your attempt is to kick the feet out from under my projects, to discredit all my visions, to slander my inventions, to slander my knowledge of architecture, of architectural theory, my new innovative topics on the language of architecture, on concept in architecture, on the brick, on the new global pyramid, on the gateway to the sky, on the magnetic cancellation theory, on new architectural ideas I have proposed, am proposing, on the structures of the future and many other topics I have posted.

You have lied about me claiming I am not an architect, claiming I did not post those topics I myself created, and calling me a drunk, calling me names, insulting me in hundreds of ways and creating the biggest case of SLANDER that these forums have seen.

You have attempted to kick the dominoes out from under my feet, from my projects, and in the process you have created a huge domino effect which is in danger of ruining these forums and scarring all away. Your attitudes of SLANDER are destroying these forums pc!!

Therefore, to save my projects and to save these forums from YOU,I am going to sue YOU, PEARL COREL, for LIBEL and SLANDER !!! . You will be hearing from my lawyer very soon. We know your name, who you are, where you live and you will not escape.

All your posts and slander on this forum against me are sufficient evidence to convict you pc. Particularly, recently. You have committed the crime of LIBEL AND SLANDER hundreds of times in the last few days.

I have friends in higher places and we know very well what we need to do to take care of this.

I will also join all those in other forums who you have been slandering and there will be one law suit against you. It has been set in motion and you are in BIG TROUBLE PC."
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:38 pm

-You are very good at copying and pasting what I post here PC.

-You will not get very far in your sin of LIBEL AND SLANDER.
------------------------->>>>

-You will have to pay account for your dues, for your self-righteous attitudes, for condemning of others who have done you no wrong.

-Can't you see it? I only pointed out the errors and fallacies of your 3dH, and now you go on a hate campaign!

-What have I said against you?

-At what point did I say I hate you?

-I only pointed out the problems with this 3DH !

-What is your problem PC?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>

-Can't you see I am trying to promote peace, love, friendship and doing good in this world? Why would I do otherwise?

-I do not wish to do you harm. You are insane PC.

-Now, you force me, to no other option, to protect these forums and also my own integrity.

-I really do not like to have to do this PC, but I have no other option.

-You will not listen to reason and argument when questioned about your 3DH.

-Rather, you embark on a RAMPAGE OF RAGE, LIBEL AND SLANDER.

-I do not hate you. In my own private way I am concerned for you PC.

-I am taught to love and respect others and obviously you do not follow this golden rule.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>

-You are headed on a course of destruction.

-I can see now you will not change your ways and you leave me no other option but to act to protect these forums and my own integrity.

**********************************************************************************************************
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:07 am

Copy and paste of the above mail from usarender, -- this is documentation nessery as usarender found the edit button, The edit button allow you to edit a mail into the opposite , usarender done so withmails vorse than the abobe.

A web psykopat, as you easily will reconise from the words. Please note how off-topic.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 pm

Fine, I will copy and past it myself, to make sure you get the message!---------------------->>>>>

I will also join all those in other forums who you have been slandering and there will be one law suit against you. It has been set in motion and you are in BIG TROUBLE PC.
usarender
millennium club

Postby ahmeds » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:41 am

come on guys ..... we are all professionals and don;t feel happy to see you go against each other like this please for the sake of professionalism, sort it out diplomatically and end this talk against each other.
ahmeds

PreviousNext

Return to Echo Chamber