Let us tell who we are

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

3dh = To Slander Others

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:16 pm

You don't seem to get it pc. Yes, I copy and paste. I must do this, as you do not seem to understand. It is needed so that the points can be clearly seen. And I have pasted articles in the same way others have done. No different. I am not the only one pasting articles into these forums...

You now keep spreading false information pc.

Are you out of your mind?

Why do you accuse me now of using a fake name? Accuse me of being a retired professor, a child pretending to be an architect? You are out of your mind pc.

Your madness is growing.

Your only intent to start this topic is to slander me.

Your mad obsession with 3dh has led you to this madness now.

What is it with you pc?

Your 3dh is dead pc. It has not survived the test.

You have given no proof that it works.

Instead, you have resorted to slander, calling of names, spreading of false information, accusing me of hiding behind a name..of having nothing valuable to post.

3dh is dead pc. From this moment on, it is dead. It will not survive the test of architecture on this forum, nor will you be able to promote it anymore, as now 3dh has become a game of slandering others, with absolutely no engineering backbone.

3dh is dead.

Stop wasting our time talking about nc cutters, about sheet metal replacing steel beams and girders. It is a waste of time pc. You do nothing but spam every topic with the 3dh thing that, when someone asks you to prove, you cannot prove.

3dh is dead.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:33 pm

It must be a huge problem for you though usarender , since it is so important to make sure I don't get the credit, -- what is pervert though is, that you know the credits are lost so to say, case the artist don't get his credits, -- your hate crime are povered it seem, by your joy I become robbed my credit .

Your socalled critic, turned into complains about you do not understand, and in many paragrafs, you complain about not understanding this or that, you blame me your own ignorance, if that is not wierd, ---- I tell you you harm me and my family, you scroutch . This you take as a compliment , think it will progress our understanding of the build structure, following your bad behaviour , --- try us ; show your better suggestion ; oh yes rob the credits from the artist's mouth, that was your suggestion right ?
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:36 pm

usarender has you ever created anything ?
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:38 pm

did you read, that they are copying it everywhere and the web is florishing, florishing with yet primitive, but good intensions 3dh ? Did You read I wrote that ?
P.C.
millennium club

Absolutely absurd

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Your imagination is running wild again. I care not about this credit issue.

I only asked you to show how 3dh works, and obviously there is no engineering backbone to it.

You keep accusing of hate crime - you are on the border of insanity.

This is a waste of time to request you demonstrate this 3dh to work, as you have now spammed every thread with accusations and are turning this forum intoa game of complaints devised by your wild imagination. Why would I harm you and your family if you can prove it works? Why in the first place did you start this game? Your imagination runs wild pc...

Futher, I care not to "rob the credits from the artists mouth", again, your imagination at work...

Your wild imagination is driving you into delusions ...

Then, you go on and have the nerve to ask if I have ever created anything.... this is the most ridiculous question I have ever heard in my life....
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:42 pm

Then tell me if you ever created anything and what you will say to Sct.Peter at the gates to heaven ...... that was the question.
P.C.
millennium club

There is absolutely no foundation to what you claim pc

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:45 pm

3dh is exploding, yes it is falling apart quickly.

It doesn't hold any water.

That is fine if you wish to have illusions of grandeur. Only please take them other places and please do not be bombing my topics with your complaints and fancy imaginations.

Also, you are wasting your life promoting a system that has no fundament on engineering, and constantly spamming these forums in an attempt to get your 3dh recognized.

You are so antagonistic to any religion, that you accuse me now of religious fanaticism. It is people like you who are destroying this world and will not listen to the voice of reason. Rather, you glory in your achievements and cannot see the obvious. Rather, you boast and go on, then ridicule me and accuse me of being a religious fanatic. There are plenty of people like you around the world, who do not listen to the voice of reason and who are plunging this world into chaos.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:48 pm

You can not point to something that is better than 3dh, you know it is allready used and many are inspired by my promoting . But when I turn down my demands to just if you even created anything, again you say something about that you do not understand, and the original question that so easily could be answered at the same time -- who are you -- and why would it be a bad idear for the rest of us to know who covard behind both fake and double names, who is a covard and yet ask appriciation being a back stabbing hate crime provo , knowing least about architecture les about design. Has you ever created anything usarender ?
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usabender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:07 pm

I'm a third year architecture student in Chicago, and I too am baffled by this 3dh system proposed by P.C. I'm also curious to know if PC stands for 'politically correct' because their language makes it all the more questionable. You call us out based on our architectural integrity, but you have nothing to show.
I say bus drivers stick to doing what they got their 'degree' (license) for--driving buses.
P.C., I'm appalled that you need to post a new thread to scrutinize one of the members that I admire, usarender. Perhaps you should find a new position that doesn't entail you to so much free time that you must attack people who've been in the profession much longer than you can even pretend.
usabender

Postby csintexas » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 pm

:lol:
csintexas
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:17 pm

A third year student would newer do the mistakes you done, so what you say is that everything about you is fake ?
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:21 pm

How does it feel to be a fake ?

Only to be able to lie, cheat, do hate crimes, --- if you was a third year student your manners would isolate you, no one would trust you seing what low etics you present, also when you brag about it they would maybe smile, but you will not se what happen to their smile when they turn their back.

Any saint person who listened to these treads would know not to trust you just one second. And you can take that as an expert oppinion.
P.C.
millennium club

3d honeycomb, what a joke !

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Pc, you are back at it again? So what, you have now created a "fighting topic", a topic to bash, deride, slander and accuse others?

So you think I am some type of punch bag now?

Your system is the biggest fake on these forums PC.

It does not hold water. You have fooled many to believe sheet metal can be stronger then steel girders and columns.

You have fooled many to believe this 3dh thing makes any sense.

Stop fooling these poor students. They deserve something better.

You have fooled many to believe it can be easily the new standard of building construction.

Stop fooling around and promoting something that may work for boat building and plane construction, but does not function in the erection of buildings by using sheet metal sections.

How does it feel to know your system if fake pc?

Continue now in your hate crimes in your slander, and it is becoming obvious what your agenda is...

You pursue your course of harassment and slander.

From what I take it, nobody has scrutinized your system adequately to show it does not hold water....

3dh, this is ridiculous. A 3d honeycomb.

Now I realize how absurd this whole 3dh thing is.

And stop confusing me for the 3rd year student - usabender. I am usarender. That is another person, can't you see it?

He as well has shown you your folly and still you do not see it.

Or do you now proceed to accuse students as well pc?
usarender
millennium club

csintexas back into action...

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:26 pm

Now this csintexas wishes to get back into the action?

This guy as well never listens. He is one of those who as well has been engaged before in forum topic bashing. He has been rebuked before, but never seems to learn....he too will be back with his ridiculing of the ideas of others... he just never seems to learn his lesson.
usarender
millennium club

Postby csintexas » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 pm

You tell'em usarender :lol:
csintexas
millennium club

PreviousNext

Return to Echo Chamber