Let us tell who we are

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

Let us tell who we are

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:42 am

There are nothing easier for a retired truck driver, an unimploied account maker, a disilusioned artschool student, than to act as a profesional designer a retired architect ---- only after weeks of reading what that person realy has to say you realise that you been discussing with a fake, someone that has this mental defect that he can not tolerate others to be more clever than himself.

-----You see I newer met anyone being an architect or a designer , who would be as ignorant or arogant as what I met here, but on the other hand, those newer hidden their real name their real agenda either. That is so much easier here , here where you can hide your real identity but where others must look into what you write to realise what little you know. Or how sick isn't it when some guy has no audience or only his own dirty mind as such. This thing about audience in itself prove it's own facts ; you just look at how many visitors who has looked and try compare that with the very few, who newer had the guts to tell what they are ---- but it all come from the fact, that any psykopat can write and claim to be a most important and very wise person, often these charecters are challanced by the real thing, when they see someone who realy maneage and succes, then from that point it is nothing but poison, harassing and dirty personal mails .

So my suggestion is that those who want to discuss here , tell who they are, just so that a retired bicycle mechanic can not continue make any tread into a personal attack, just so that a retired school teacher with minimum knowleage about architecture, can drag down the discussions to a level that was newer the intension ----- just so that what was the intension again is allowed to take over, so we can be without obviously psykopats.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby Richard Haut » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:18 am

thank you, Per - it needed saying.
Richard Haut
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:21 am

Here is one out of hundreds examples, a guy who again and again say things like ;

"Or should I point out again what is wrong with 3dh? Wait a minute, not in this discussion, I prefer to stay on topic. Enough is enough."

How vain and arogant -- see this guy say he told what is wrong with 3dh even he newer did, in fact here he say he before has said he can point to some "foult" even he newer added a drawingm newer added a calculation, newer himself has a better suggestion and think about it, this is the same guy who first say it don't work, when he see others have copied it years after I published it he who before said it don't work, say I did not invent it, --- that my friends are a sick mind and a retired someone who life treaded so bad, that he has to find some victim -- at best some "clever guy" who remind him about the guy's he couldn't maneage to compeed with, and now with his screwed picture of this othervise nice guy, he think he has an audience .

But there are no audience , and those who read his wirds see thru them instantly --- but why do people do that to themself ; when they see something they do not understand, that they is not educated to understand, why do this person out of hundred thousand visitors why do he ruin his own life , with doings that the rest of us would shame ourself with , --- how can one sick mind be so obsessed that peace is not what he want, as then he lost the object for his perversation.

And what else it it than a perverse evil obsession --- a guy who love to hate someone he don't even know, critic things he obviously don't understand even afte hundreds of explanations thousands of pictures ; becaurse that person are pervert, think he has an audience and it is "funny" to dress fake clotches and pretend to be another screwed person from his emagination. Look to what this person find funny -- not the humor or true funny jokes no -- there has to be some victim for his screwed humor, he simply can not tell a joke that don't carry an evil edge.

This guy is a looser, just read how little he has to share and what he share is allway's about someone being a fool and him himself being the one who shuld be apriciated, he hate that others get the attention and even as you just seen things could relax and we could get on with something that is not this psykopatic ignorance, -- then after one day it start all over again.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby djswan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 am

Hey PC. You sound a bit upset. Maybe we could help each other out. I'm guessing from reading your post, you want to cut out some of the rift raft from this forum, I want to persue a Doctorate in Architectural Psychology, so I can prescribe proper medication to anyone in the building profession/industry including myself.

I'll tell you a bit about myself.

Picture a very attractive human male. I'm better looking than that. My good looks have taken me far in life.

And I'm atheletic and very smart. :D :D :D

Whenever your feeling down, just think about how good Derek has it.

Sorry for the edit, but I want to clearly communicate the fact the I am very good looking and smart. and a former ping pong highschool champion.
Last edited by djswan on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djswan
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:01 pm

Exactly, -- and I notis that you feel like that without trying to harass some other guy ; as that will newer do anything but tell what you realy are.

So Thank's and please stay that way, as these are the designers and architects who realise the vision --- the vision in progress and fancy graphics not the "vision" or rather the screwed attitude, that being nothing yourself the only way to get to your own screwed picture of heroic mastery, are to harass some other guy.

Thank's I appriciate .
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:40 pm

usarender in one of his obsessive crusade type ;

"You think we architects are all fools and can be outsmarted by a craftsman and boat builder? "

Now this is one of the guy's I realy want to know where he got his degree.
Usarender claim to be an architect so usarender please tell where and how, it realy would be interesting to know your final project, what papers you made and where that took place .

Where usarender , did you get your diploma ? show it please.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby djswan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:41 pm

Glad to help. :) It appears I am getting a bit chubby. Hmmmmm. My Carhart jeans are a little too tight. I'm not burning enough calories typing on the computer. Hunny, do these jeans make my butt look fat or is it my butt making my butt look fat?

Back to work for me. :)
djswan
millennium club

Now you resort to slandering others?

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:23 pm

Now you initiate a topic in an attempt to ridicule others pc?

Your attitudes are most childish.

You speak of what you do not understand, make accusations of what you do not know, full of false intent, presumption, treachery, the dreaded disease.

You are on the border of insanity in your wild claims pc.

Just prove 3dh works and stop arousing bees on this forum, trying to turn it into a game of ridiculing others.

Now, you claim to be the one who has the real success. Success at what? At convincing everyone this 3dh thing is the most fantastic thing that has come along? You have deceived all and only now someone like me needs to come along to expose the fact that you cannot prove it works.

You accuse others of a dirty mind - now what a convenient tactic pc. It is a dirty mind that would contrive to initiate such a topic, intended to denigrate, deceive, slander and put others down, as you are doing in this topic.

Your attitude is most despicable and then you claim to be a nice guy?

Your only intent in this topic is to slander others. I pity you pc.

So who is this retired school teacher you are referring to?

Who is the retired bicycle mechanic you refer to?

And Richard, you now stoop so low to play pc games? I had much respect for you Richard...
Last edited by usarender on Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

PC, the Big Slander Case

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Pc does nothing but accuse others of arrogance and he cannot prove his system works, nor can he provide us with one structural calculation to prove this 3dh thing is as strong as steel columns and girders. Sheet metal honeycomb structure ? Nonsense.

You do nothing but spew into an emotional response, claiming others do not understand your system and that others are robbing your system, or that I have encouraged others to rob you. You claim I stab you in the back but care not to prove your system works. This is most absurd. You are doing all the stabbing, accusing me of being a web developer, of copying and pasting, (who said those ideas on urban development where not mine? You are presumptuous) of having no vision, of proposing ideas that do not work, of proposing weird ufo ideas and wacky things....all along.... you joke and jest and go on to boast about your wonderful 3dh and how it is truly the only revolutionary thing around here..... then when others finally show it does not work, you go on into an emotional reaction and start to accuse all of stabbing you in the back. Why don't you just build it and show us the math and structural calculations to prove it works. The problem is you claim many young people have understood your system and I have not. That is because from the fancy graphics it looks nice and appears to work, but will not work as you propose, in sheet metal. This is all you have been presenting on your system constantly. You have not provided us with one structural calculation to show sections of sheet metal can be as strong as you claim. I raised many other issues, and you either claimed you could not understand my issues, or avoided the issues completely and proceeded to accuse me of many things, as you are still doing now. So when anyone questions your system, you do not prove anything. Rather, you go on into an emotional defensive response accusing others of robbing your ideas or harassing you. You are not logical pc and as far as I can tell, your 3dh system has not been put to the test, nor have you built anything with it. Why is it you have not technical drawings or details showing the assemblies, the connectors, the structural capacity, the engineering calculations and drawings? It is because 3dh is nothing but fancy graphics and it may work for boats and planes, but no proof has been given that it is as strong or stronger then steel beams and girders. I am being rational, you are being emotional, reactive and the one calling the names and making the accusations.

You claim nobody responds to my ideas as they do not make sense. I have not seen one person respond to your ideas, defend them and demonstrate how they make sense. I only see pc going on and on about how 3dh is the new wonder of the world, to be the structure of the future. I see many graphs and drawings you post that look nice but to actually build is another story. You have not illustrated the connectors, how the system is fastened, how it is connected together, how it is assembled, how the site is organized, how the workers will actually put it together, and exactly why, in an understandable way, why you feel it is such a marvelous system. Most cannot understand your presentations and this again is another problem. A big part of the problem as well is in the level of difficulty people have in understanding your presentations. Many of the things you write are not clear, vague, and in broken english. This of course is only part of the problem. The rest has to do with the issues I brought up previously and also a few of them which I stated above. You care not to address these issues in a rational way. Rather, you become defensive, emotional and accuse others of names, of attacking you and of robbing your ideas. This is your best resort, rather then prove it works. I care not to stab you in the back or rob your ideas. All I would like to see is for you to prove this thing works, and stop trying to ridicule me in the process.

The other day you claimed to have made peace with me, and now you are back to your accusations again. Not making one bit of sense. Pure emotional response, no logic to it.
usarender
millennium club

Copy and paste? You got it !!

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:27 pm

You are the one who should provide the drawings, make the calculations pc, not me. It is your system, so it is your responsibility. Don't try to skirt the issue, or try to place this responsiblity on others. Now this is true ignorance - to propose a 3dh system of sheet metal sections, claim it is stronger then steel beam and girders with absolutely no calculations, no technical drawings, no model built to prove it. Do you think I was born yesterday?

Now what question have you asked me that I have not answered? I have, by the way, heard others say the same of you - "We ask Pearl questions and he never answers, instead goes on about his system and ideas..." That is all I hear. So you accuse me now of this? This is absurd.

Now, you clain I talk to myself to no audience. It is obvious you are doing the same, as nobody has come along to defend this 3dh thing or prove it works. It is obvious nobody has a clue whether it works or not. All they can do is say, well, Pearl claims it works, and he seems to know it works, so I guess we believe it works....this is not based on logic, on reason, on any kind of engineering. It is all pure speculation based on fancy graphics.
usarender
millennium club

More for ya...

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:32 pm

There you go again, it is easy to call names and make accusations rather then prove your system works. What a convenient tactic pc. I don't swallow it and nobody else does. Your 3dh system is history. It doesn't work.

Stop turning these discussions into an opportunity for personal attack. In doing this, you are ruining the topics.

Just prove 3dh works - that is all I care about.

Stop making false claims.

All you do is paste into these forums the same tired links on 3dh, over and over again.

Copy 3dh.

Paste 3dh.

Copy 3dh.

Paste 3dh.

The same images, over and over again. Pearl is good at copying and pasting.... then you accuse me of this? You are a joke pc.

Who are you to claim none of those words about huge scale town development are not my own? Presumption is a dreaded disease. One does not need to camuflage as a religious fanatic. Religious fanatics are frequently terrorists. This I am not fond of. You are quite keen in criticizing and painting sinister pictures pc. What an artist you are! An artist of cynicism! Congratulations! One more score to your board. Who are you to say I lack knowledge of computers and computer programs? Based upon what fact do you make this presumption? You are full of wild imagination and your madness leads you to this presumption. You are quite wrong pc. You claim I am ignorant of architectural theories. You make me laugh pc. You have not made one significant comment on architectural theory, and you then claim I am ignorant of architectural theory? You are a joke pc. Harassing a "nice guy" ? So now you are the self proclaimed "nice guy" of these forums. What a convenient picture you paint of yourself. Really, you cannot see you are not a nice guy, when you start to harras other forum members and their way of posting, calling it stupid "cut and paste". This is your fallacy, and you are the one who is not being a nice guy pc. Can you not see it? Why did you start attacking my way of posting on these forums, or calling me a web page creator or other personal attacks you have made against me for no reason? What is your problem? You are not a nice guy by any definition pc. If you were a nice guy, you would not be harassing other forum members, in an attempt to promote your 3dh system. I am here to show you now your 3dh is full o holes. It is not the beautiful system I once believed it was. I pity you pc, quite a shame you have led it to this extreme. Others have already rebuked your attitudes, and you still do not seem to understand. Why don't you go back to building boats or designing structures? Now, you say you are the only great artist also? You know not that I am a great artist, and who is to say that I am not a greater artist then you? I can prove even this if you keep pushing me hard enough to do it. I can outwiz you pc by a hundred times, so don't play games with me. You don't know who you are dealing with. By what I can see, your little intellect is not as great as you believe it is, and I am here to prove this here and now. I pity you pc. Go build your boats. You are better then that. Don't try to play the part of an architect, or think you can outsmart all the architects on this forum, and some of the greatest minds. You don't know who you are dealing with pc. Drop your sick obsession and get back to work, before your verbiage gets you into further trouble.
usarender
millennium club

Why 3dh does not work

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:42 pm

You make me laugh pc. Obsession? You have this obsession with 3dh and it is driving everyone on these forums crazy, and then you accuse others of obsession as well? To each his own. One promotes 3dh. Another some building system. Another some 3d service. Another some artist service. Another some system of nano technology. Everyone is out to promote their thing with an obssession. You are obssessed with 3dh. It is obvious.

You claim I have no discussion, now this is convenient. Rather, you care not to respond in any logical way to the discussions. Rather you post your 3dh stuff all over the place in discussions that have nothing to do with 3dh. Then you claim you are participating in the discussions.... and then, nobody can understand half of what you say.... this is the joke of the day....

Now, you care to turn all the discussion topics into an argument on 3dh and to try to get everyones attention to how smart you are, and how you can prove usarender is a fool. Your tactics are clear pc.

Why don't you just prove this 3dh thing works, rather then resort to personal attacks and attempting to turn these forums into a personal battle?

And more for ya -->>

With any job to do, any new vision, there must always be a catalyst of change. Others may interpret this wrong, as someone trying to be famous and thus try to downplay their cause or deride their ideas, but the underlaying backbone of what is being suggested in hidden words can be clearly seen. Others simply cannot stand to have someone with great vision come along, as they claim, "they are trying to get famous, let's walk over them.."

It is easy for those to do this who are not architects, who have no vision, and easy to give free advice and spew out accusations or even try to make fun of those with vision, and attempt to down play their cause, but the duplicity and ill intent is clear in such individuals. To claim some deserve merit in this foolish attempt to diminish others is quite amusing. It reveals there are those who lead, there are those who follow, and there are those whose no other purpose is to try to confuse both those who lead and those who follow in a nice clever composition of words that is intended to deceive, re direct the attention and diminish the cause of the visionaries.

Now there is much to be said of this social responsibility issue and it's lack of being properly addressed in architecture. It is easy for us to refer to it but we need specific examples.

Further, the hidden words can even be seen in those who criticize this new terminology of architectural language, by suggesting a concept cannot be simply a composition of materials and shapes into a nice vision. Here they error again, as they have not understood the language behind the vision, and the thinking that lead to it's inception, clearly posted on the topics of sky-scrapers: A Typology Problem? Thus, the nice words are there but the meaning behind the words is clear, blatant and not hidden. The intent to diminish the cause of others continues, and they go on to cry "he wants to be famous", "let's smash him down and diminish his visions. " They care not to respond in a logical way to the arguments, to the systems, to the visions, to the ideas, and the rationale behind the same. They rather ignore this and hide their intent behind "suggestions" and vague words, that is, vague to those who do not pay attention, but clearly exposed here. At times they proceed to demonstrate a degree of friendliness, to then in turn reveal their incapacity to adopt and respond to the vision of others in a rational way.

There you have it, these people are tenacious in attempting to ridicule others. They have no ideas and visions of themselves, so would rather create distorted visions of others and attempt to distort what they propose. This demonstrates their lack of knowledge, in their foolish remarks about "trans dimensional hyper drives", a lie and nothing in our proposals. Again, attempts to distort, false information, dennegration of others. These people accuse others of insanity. They are the worms of these forums, who continue to work their way into the discussions and demonstrate a lack of understanding of the issues. They accuse others of misplacing their energy, when they themselves do nothing but compose illogical or ill conceived statements on these forums, or spread false information.

and --->>

That is the thing. These people forget some of us do real projects, have real clients and that there are real scientists and people working on these visions. Now, some propose to have the only truly world-changing technology, and this is bs also. They have not even cared to open their mind and analyze the projects at Project Liquid Universe, or anywhere else for that matter. Thus, they are like in thinking but distant in a desire to cooperate. Rather, they insist only their ideas are the truly visionary, the truly world changing. They proceed to open the possibility to the idea that there are other ways to reach an architectural statement outside of the idea "concept", then in turn proceed to call them all bs. Now, this nano technology thing, really, I have to agree. To assume nanobots could compose an entire living organism to form a building, that as an organism, responds to the environment is quite a distant proposal in deed, particularly in terms of cost. These people have not even addressed this question or responded on my question on this matter. They have not responded, for that matter, on many issues I have brought up. Rather, their limited vision and focus only on their systems has blinded them from commenting and debating on the visions and ideas of others. We live in basically a world of individuals self- absorbed only in what they are doing, and they could not see another brilliant idea in front of them even if it were so to speak lighted by a thousand strobe lights. Now, what would it be if our vision were, so to speak, soon "lighted up by a thousand strobe" lights, as thousands of workers begin to erect it's walls? Will they then still call it a fancy?

Thus, each pursues his own selfish interest, pushing others out of the way as it is convenient, and there is no spirit of cooperation, of participation in the vision and ideas of others. Rather, an individualistic, get out of my way type of attitude, or even worse, attempts to ridicule others. Let these individuals wallow in their fancys, they to will only be wasting energy that could be better otherwise spent. The truly wise will see a good vision when it is presented before them, even though they may be one in a million they are out there.

There is only one in this discussion that I can see values these visions and supports these causes. He works in one of the most progressive architectural environments on planet earth, and he is a true jewel who can understand the power of these visions.
usarender
millennium club

Why 3dh Does Not Work !

Postby usarender » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:46 pm

WHY 3DH DOES NOT WORK -->>

pc, it is high time someone put you in line. Your mind is big as you believe you are an expert and you have created some marvelous system of 3dh. Nobody cares to criticize this as it is quite irrelevant, due to many technical problems with it's implementation. So who are you to criticize me for placing ideas of others I wish to discuss in these threads? If you really wish for me to give objective feedback on 3dh, I shall do so, and you will not like to hear it. So why do you keep promoting something that others care not to discuss, and continue to harass my posts as well? Now, you think you are such an expert pc, but you write nothing new. Instead, you keep spewing about the same old tired ideas over and over. You post irrelevant art images in topics which are completely irrelevant. You promote 3dh in all topics, in topics were it is irrelevant and off topic completely. You oppose topics so that you can turn and introduce 3dh. Your opposition frequently has nothing to do with the topics at hand, but rather a means you have devised to introduce 3dh. You criticize me and ridicule my posts, who do you think you are pc? It is high time someone put you in line and unmask your duplicity at once. I know who I am talking to yes. It is you who have not realized what you are becoming. Please stop harassing my posts and stop constantly pushing this 3dh stuff which is completely irrelevant to the design process and how architects today compose architecture. Why? Here is why -->>

3dh is not adequate in many ways as -->>

1. Sheet metal is not so environmentally friendly as you claim.

2. I have not seen any structural calculations to show how sheet metal composed in tubes or square profiles this way would be able to replace steel girders. I have not seen anything to convince they will carry huge loads. This is absurd to assume thin sections of steel plates will be able to replace heavy steel girders.

3. Your system cannot be easily fire-proofed.

4. It is absurd to assume 3dh is a all out solution for all architecture and to keep bombing these forums insisting it is the only way. Architects design in different ways and opt from different structural systems based on the materials chosen, and the design. To assume 3dh would replace all structural systems is ludicrous.

5. It is nothing more then a nice structure for boats and planes but truly architects would not like to be locked into allowing a structure to form a backbone of everything they design.

6. Your 3dh terminology is quite humorous. A 3d honey comb ? So you got the ideas from bees? And why "3d" honey comb? Why even the word 3D? Any architecture is 3d, so why specify 3d for this?

7. To try to apply 3dh to many of the designs I posted earlier, or to many other designs would seriously limit those designs and the selection of materials would not match. One system cannot simply be expected to provide a solution to all designs.

8. Ever try to do any calculation of on-site time that would be needed for cnc cutters to cut all those profiles for huge structures? It would not make for an efficient work site. Even if they were pre cut, and brought to the site, many many elements and some even small would all need to be numbered and placed in stacks in a way they could be easily found. It would create an enormous organizational task. And not to mention even the task of assembling them together. Would they be welded at joints? This would be a huge amount of work. And how are the steel plates joined on ends to form girders? The ends are welded as well? Too much work. As they say, "too much sugar for a dime."

9. We cannot simply rely heavily on sheet metal in the same way we cannot rely heavily on brick. How much energy is needed to extract the material, produce the sheet metal and deliver it to the site?

10. To allow computers to simply automatically distribute a system of structural members in a framework leads to design limitations as well. Buildings designed this way would be seriously restricted in certain aspects, as the structural grids would be dominant and thus certain areas could not be simply open or have large open spans, but would rather be consumed by multi-directional grids of structure. In large structures, it would lead to many cavity time spaces and even small structural corners and elements that would seem to hang in space. Therefore, complete control of the variation of architectural features possible by mixing structural systems would not be possible. Thus, the architecture would be determined to a degree by the structural system, and the range of architectural options would thus be diminished accordingly. If you cannot see this, I will need to explain further. It is quite obvious to me.

11. To assume 3dh could be easily assembled in poor African countries with no computers, no cnc cutters, no sheet metal is somewhat absurd. Many poor countries do not have ready access to computers or a machine to assemble structures.

12. 3dh was developed at the start of the 3d thing and of computers. It is then, somewhat outdated in terms of the way we design today with computers and what they are capable of doing in terms of calculations. It is a nice computer code of calculations that distributes structural elements in a grid using algorythms of matrix calculations, but is quite a simple system actually and designed at the time when autocad and other programs were quite limited. At the time, it was a nice development, but in practice is not such a uniform system for all types of design, as shown.

13. There are many other reasons as well. Really want to know?

And your responses to this? None of it made any sense -->>

You have not made one rational response as answers to my questions. Rather, you continue in your irrational thinking and then proceed to say you pity me. It is by posting your irrational systems and arguments that this type of situation has developed.

So if you propose to use another sheet material, what would that be specifically? All I hear of up until now is sheet metal and cnc cutters.

You did not answer my question nb. 2 at all!

I am not trying to claim the architect will do the job of an engineer. Do you not understand? Good architects must also understand engineering and how to apply structural systems. There cannot be a detachment between the two.

I do not care to point out if there is another constructive method that can work with today's modeling programs. In fact, I have already made suggestions on the improvement of 3dh, but you keep reverting back to the same course, and applying the same type of thinking, over and over again, in a wild obcession.

Now, you say my criticism of the term 3dh is based on ignorance. I question why the term 3dh is used and you revert to calling this ignorance? Try a more reasonable rational response, this intimidation technique does not work with me.

On my point 8 - why is it that I must produce the calculations to prove it will not work? If you are the engineer and designer who produced this system, you must produce the calculations yourself to prove it works. This is absurd, and rather a technique you use to skirt the issue and avoid the responsibility if it fails in the calculations.

9. On my point nine. So 3dh is "stacked" ,as if it were a lego system of interlocking pieces? Your answer there is not very coherent or comprehensible.

10. My point 10 - you argue against the air, not understanding at all what I am referring to, obviously.

Your claim my experience is nill. What experience have you in building a skyscraper with 3dh? It is nill as well. To assume I have not looked at any of your graphics is an assumption as well, based on what fact?

Now, why would I hate you to be publishing this? This is absurd. I have even made suggestions on how to improve 3dh. I do not hate for you to publish it. It is just that you are obcessed with it, and cannot see it's weaknesses.

You proceed to call me coward, to me like the Nazzis harrassing. This again, shows your imagination at work. Rather then deal with my objections in a rational way, you turn it into a game of calling names and assuming I am persecuting you like the Nazzis. This is absurd. I am a rational being who is looking at this from an objective point of view. Finally. Before, I was not posting my comments in an attempt to be kind. But I see you never had any kindness towards my way of posting, but rather continuously revert to criticize my means of posting topics, for no reason. What started all this opposition in your mind? Look at what it has led to !

So you say you pity me. It is I now, that pity you. Poor pc, an oppressed guy that is so down that he cannot stand to have his system analyzed objectively by architects, to see if it holds water..... I pity you.

So my comment 12 proves I do not know Autocad? Why should I know Autocad anyways? Is an understanding of 3dh precluded on a knowledge of Autocad? I have much knowledge in cad yes, but Autocad is not a program I like. In fact, I seriously dislike Autocad. It is a heavy monster.

You claim now I have brains of liquid? What a convenient emotional response. I can see in fact your brains are quickly melting into liquid pc, you are becoming a scatter brain, with no logical sense to what you write. You write rather out of an emotional response.... quite comical....

It is easy for you to claim ignorance on my part, rather then prove and defend you system in logical way that makes sense to architects. As you do this, everyone will begin to see it does not hold water. Place liquid in it and it will gush out in every direction. Thus, your system is full of holes.

Why should I look for a real argument I do not understand myself? If I post topics, it is up for each to dwell on the subject and comment on the same. This you do not care to do. You assume those topics are all irrelevant, and the only relevant thing is 3dh. This is where you error. Why do this to yourself?

I have already pointed out what is wrong with that system as you posted in that image above. -->>

1. Small structural modules at corners that do not make sense. There are as remnants of a grid layed out by a computer.

2. A complex system of angles and pieces that would create un necessary assembly complexities.

3. A system of pieces of sheet metal that are difficult to assemble together, to weld, to create the joints.

4. A structure that could be easily achieved by starndard construction systems.

5. A maze of pieces that are not necessary to make the structure stand.

6. A maze of remnant unecessary pieces.

Simply, a structure that may make sense for a boat, but why does it need to be designed this way for a building?

Now, if I am wrong on any of these points, that is ok. Feel free to correct me and prove why I am wrong.

The problem is, you keep posting this same image on this forum, asking everyone what is wrong with it, and nobody cares to respond. Perhaps I am the first to attempt to respond to it in a logical way.

But please, why should I be expected to deliver a structural system that works with solids or computer programs?

You are the one who should provide the calculations, not me.

I am not trying to make a fool of language issues. It is you who has attempted to make a fool of me, by criticizing the way I choose to compose posts and place material online for discussion. You do not see this. It is your myopia of thinking you are the only right, and who has been attempmting to ridicule me. You started this, not me.

Now, you ask for sincerity and objective analysis of this 3dh thing? It is you who should provide the objective answers and structural calculations to prove it works, not me.

I am not obcessed with harming others. You are reverting to insanity pc. You imagination is creating fantasies in your mind. Stop imagining things about me. And stop criticizing the way I post.

Now, if you feel I am harming you, is it that your system is not able to stand up to criticism? If is is, please give objective responses, not emotional responses, please. Just prove what you have to say, don't resort to retoric.

I can see that the problem has been, all these years, that everyone can see these problems, but everyone is being kind and does not wish to offend this system you have been so obcessed in defending.

Now, I myself have always been defending your system, and even proposed many ways to improve it. Can you not see this? Are you so blinded? Why then can you not stand for me to analyze it objectively and post some criticism for once and for all?

Also, why is it that you are so bent on painting an ugly picture of my and trying to ridicule me and the way I post, all of a sudden? You are full of contradictions in your behavior. One day you are friendly, and the next you start to ridicule me style of engaging discussion and of posting topics of interest. So can you not see it is you who is the source of this dis agreement?

Now, you claim to have met many "nice" guys, and also claim you are a "nice guy", then you claim I am not a "nice guy", simply because I wish to analyze this 3dh thing in an objective way?

You are the one who is not the nice guy, as you proceed to ridicule me on many occasions, and ridicule the way I have chosen to post topics, referring to it as a "copy and paste". You are the one copying and pasting the same images over and over again on these forums, these images of yours of 3dh. You copy and past the same comments that come to your mind on 3dh, in a desperate attempt to promote it. You keep reverting back to the same thinking, painting pictures of others as " Nazi persecuters", "pc haters" , "nice guy haters" and on and on you go... I pity you pc....you are quite predictable.... and at times, illogical, emotional, fearful of your own shadow....

You feel now you are an expert in structures, in architecture, in debate on these forums, and proceed to criticize others and ridicule their ways of posting and vision. This is an arrogant attitude you have. You never care to engage in any meaningful discussion. Rather, you bomb all topics that are completely unrelated with promotion of your 3dh system.

You go off on tangents and think everyone is persecuting your thinking and suggest others say things that they do not even say, and then you start defending yourself against your own shadow and against things nobody even said, that you imagine in your mind.

Pc, I had much respect for you, but I am quickly loosing my respect, seeing how you have been behaving and how you are quick to ridicule my chain of posts and ways I desire to engage discussion. Who are you to criticize me for posting any material I wish to post? Or to criticize the method I have chosen to present topics of interest?

You are really full of yourself pc. Now I have to admit the truth. This 3dh system of yours nobody cares to employ as it is quite irrelevant and full of technical problems even if one wished to implement it. I don't know why or how nobody else has seen this. Probably they are tying to be kind and not say anything. I was doing the same, until now. It is time to speak my mind. Your system is full of holes pc. Admit it. Stop pushing a system like this in every thread on these posts. If people truly believed it was feasible, they would or could post a response here on why they feel 3dh is in fact a good system. I doubt anyone will do this, as simply, it is not a system that can hold water in practice. There are many technical problems with it's implementation.

Another problem is that you are not willing to work with anyone on anything. You work alone, and even if someone like me comes along to try to make 3dh work, and help fix it's problems, you are not willing to listen and work with others. Rather, you insist your solution is a marvel of technology and a solution for all architecture and the most beautiful system ever designed. You proceed to ridicule my ideas, ways of posting and desire to participate in the ideas of others. This is completely unjustified. Your arrogant attitude has led now to this situation. I am not the type of person you want to start opposing 3dh. So please learn a lesson and stop harassing others and maybe somehow some way we can still save your 3dh before it sinks completely.

Also, your posts are all destroying the topics of discussion. Don't know if we can still save these threads before they all revert to a discussion on the practically of 3dh.

Pc, you claim I have not understood your system, but you do not give clear answers to my points. You rather defend that it is a good system, because it is, because everything there is essential and nothing is non essential. This is retoric. It is not a claim, only a claim.

Why are all those structural members needed at the corners? Why all those remnant pieces?

You have still not provided any evidence that these profiles could replace steel girders in large buildings. Where are the calculations?

So one needs to understand the calculations of your computer program, to prove your system makes sense? This again is retoric, not based on proof that in fact this system is as strong as you claim it is. You are making various assertions not based on experience as well. Have you built a sky scraper with this? You claim it will do a better job. But where is the beef?

Further, if I get dizzy or not this is irrelevant. I just want to see the beef is all. Not claims but facts.

You claim there are fewer pieces, and that it would be very easy to find all those pieces, weld them together, and that the on-site work would be simplified. Where's the beef? There is no proof to your claims.

Now, even that structure you posted looks nice when assembled by computer graphics. But have you ever tried to actually build that or any 3dh structure for that matter? Try to build it and you will realize many of my points make sense. It is where the rubber meets the road.

Further, why do you keep criticizing me of ignorance? Your scare tactics and emotional responses do not work with me. It may work with others, but not with me. I am an incredibly creative individual and will not let people like you despise me. People like you appear to be hero's but in effect you are acting as the invaders of these forums, who invade their way into every discussion and then try to invade their way into every one's head and claim they are the only "right" and all others are "wrong", "ignorant", "Nazi persecuters", "pc haters". Your tactics don't work with me. I am here to prove you are wrong, and quite wrong, and your arguments to not stand the test of architecture.

You are full of fancy dress pc. It is all talk and fancy dress and retoric. I have not seen the beef. Now you say my ideas are not constructive, and your ideas are more constructive then mine. Again, pure retoric. Then you claim your paintings are great and then mine are trash? How can you be sure you are a better artist then me, for that matter? How can you assume I know nothing of computers or software? Assumption is a dreaded disease. You give us so much retoric pc, but not one solid calculation to show this 3dh thing is a strong as steel. Where's the beef? Now, who cares about waterline curves? That is for boat builders. I am not a boat builder. Now, each person has his own god given abilities, so who is one to say he has more then another or is a greater artist then another, a greater writer then another, a greater scientist then another, a greater inventor then another? Your pride and presumption is reaching astronomical proportions. You have no idea of the types of talents, skills, abilities I have, and obviously your falling back to presumption is your greatest disease.
Last edited by usarender on Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:04 pm

Snd this obsessive garbeage is how you answer the call ; to tell who you are , or atleast why you uses fake names in discussions here.

Listen --- your obsession can newer be mine, realise it -- they allready started copying it, my dear children ,my messeage with 3dh is slowly progressing and multible of "proves" as you fiercely made architecture debates into, are out there in here as renderings, more and more 3dh will surface being inspired my innovations, my discovery of what was absutly not there back then when I first published.

But your arguments stopped being anything but personal attacks , long ago. Still what sort of behaviour are that ; Sir Foster will be very ancious to prove it, it seem, everywhere in school projects, projects where a nc cutter are avaible, you will find one or two 3dh ; more or less understood but be ensured ; one day maybe by accident, something extreemly beautifull will follow , --- but these are not your complains ; as you has not looked at sites where these things happen, and this is not your buisness .
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:15 pm

From your "prove" -- I guess that is to be read as a justifying your harassing, but where you from the start claim, that "here" is the intact list of mechanic "prove" 3dh "do not work", here you write ;

"Pc, you claim I have not understood your system, but you do not give clear answers to my points. You rather defend that it is a good system, because it is, because everything there is essential and nothing is non essential. This is retoric. It is not a claim, only a claim. "

What is your real problem usarender -- it's looke you just realised you are getting payed harassing some nice guy ? It is like you feel your audience need a speach about why you can not come up with something better yourself, again forced it's way ; you see I find it very strange and also vorrying , that a student can end in such a vain, about modern building methods. --- I find your behaviour very strange, see I just think about what "guys" like you, could fantasise other sites on the web, --- here you uncover yourself so clearly , by your emaginations being become your "arguments" against a building method ,make me truely vorry about your mental condision, your resons with life, your attitude about it --- writing here you are alone with yourself more than any other place, only your own alian thoughts are here to enjoy you, now that also end somewhere , --- but this tread also are a snare, you jumped it, now tell the truth.
P.C.
millennium club

Next

Return to Echo Chamber