ARUP AGU (Advanced Geometry Unit) = academic robbery

Some conversations are really not meant - or shouldn't be meant - for the whole design community, even though they may be posted that way...

Postby usarender » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Alternative Better Structural Systems Technology

Nobody will conceive of producing every conceivable piece of architecture or building structure only out of steel. To apply steel on such a large universal scale is not an environmentally friendly solution, it would use to much energy to produce and recycle, carry to the site on such a large global scale, and where supply is scarce and far away, and where the material is not as readily accessible, as in poor countries. Then you now refer to some 3D mass calculation of autocad also. That is the best pc can do. Pull up some off the shelf autocad program, spin a few mass computations on it and voila !. PC is basing all this on some autocad function of mass calculation. Now, it is very easy to take a standard autocad program and run it on your 3DH and get a mass volume equivalent to other buildings, but this does not prove anything or that your 3DH is properly designed. It does not even resolve the many problems I have pointed out. It does not prove the dimensions are correct or that 3DH is better then any other system. It simply does not prove anything. Compared to what in any event ? Compared to a wood structure? You expect now all architects to be fooled and design everything with your 3DH, consuming huge quantities of steel around the world, in hundreds of projects using your 3DH system of mass steel consumption ? This is my point PC, wake up. Wood can be subjected to reflorestation efforts and is renewable, like other more natural renewable materials, if the program is properly handled, but steel exacts a huge toll on the environment, from extraction, to processing, to site delivery, to assembly. It is convenient for many applications, but cannot be accepted as a universal standard of construction for all structures. It simply, has it's place. Architects pick and choose at will freely from a multitude of structural systems, as they see fit, and will not bend over nor kiss the rear end of 3DH. What this PC claims can be claimed by anyone, particularly by those who are not architects and who continue to deceive others with their false claims and allegations. What do we have also of hundreds of new renewable materials, products and systems out there that PC makes a fool of and ignores ? He keeps proclaiming his 3DH is on top of all of those, more BS.

These 3DH theoretical arguments go on and on. It is nothing but nice computer graphics, fancy 3D models and theory. 3DH may consume an average amount of steel, on the individual job, but as a construction system to be applied over and over to all types of structures, as he suggests, including housing for the poor, and as a new standard to substitute any building technology, or able to re-create any master of architecture piece, as any Frank Lloyd Wright house, is BS. I am speaking of 3DH consuming to much steel on a global application level, not in your individual theoretical models, can't you see it ?

And further -->>

SDR wrote:Per,...that doesn't let you off the hook: his list of questions and criticisms is the most complete and comprehensive one -- and, in case you can't or won't see it, those questions are echoed in one way or another by almost EVERY SERIOUS VIEWER OF FANCY GRAPHICS SINCE THE BEGINNING.

Numbers of viewers doesn't necessarily equal number of those who agree with you. The vast proportion of responses to you has been questioning. Could there be a good reason for this, Per ? Can you accept that in fact you have failed to answer, have evaded perfectly reasonable questions, again and again, about 3DH -- while insisting you have in fact answered them ? You hve readily insulted those who made an honest attempt to make sure they understood what you were proposing.

When pushed to the wall by the contest kindly arranged on another board, you for the first time addressed the possible need for additional bracing, for instance. Are you aware that all previous attempts by many readers to get some recognition of this issue were avoided by you ? Is this honest and forthcoming ? Never before this did the concept -- or even the mention -- of skins, and their possible structural contribution, appear in your posts. Suddenly we've entered the realm of semi-stressed skin design. Better late than never ?

Of all your readers, I believe I am the only one who tried to understand your thinking about the implications of 3DH by ACTUALLY DRAWING SOMETHING MYSELF, and posting it, to see if I was on the same track as you.

If the past is any indication, you will read this hastily, fail to understand what I said, and launch into another tirade -- angrily, in garbled English.

It's just so sad. . .and boring.

SR

and -->>

SDR wrote:Would it kill you to pick up a pencil and draw a few things, to explain the system you seem to have so clearly (?) in mind ?

Or does it have to be projected in order for you to draw it ? Can you use a straightedge and a pencil ? Most artists and designers and architects and engineers draw, to explain themselves. Is that beneath the "humble nice guy artist" who claims so much for his invention ?

C'mon, Per -- put up or shut up. It's been a long and painful three years and four months -- nineteen pages and thousands of words (most of them wasted, apparently, to get us only this far). Why claim the moon for a pretty idea ? Couldn't you see you'd get caught by falling in live with your own "child" and making fanciful, unsupportable and arrogant claims for it ?

A bullshitter -- no matter how artistic -- isn't going to get much respect, particulary among people who make their living providing a service that depends on integrity and safety. I think architects and their kind are at least as open to new thinking as the average person, so its doubly insulting to accuse them of not appreciating a genuine innovation. And that's just what you have done, over and over.

Can't you see that ?

SDR

TO WHICH PC RESPONDED -->>

P.C. wrote:Exactly , and generaly I do not disagrea beside I apriaciate you find it worth to spend your efford.
I think recursive programming -- that's as you know what is behind most modern blob structure generation is one way to bring generative building structures further. Sort of asking myself I can't see anything to hinder that --- what it would bring, how it would look or where it would go wrong , that I cn't answere and maybe it's a wild goose but, basicly it will change something as 3dh compleatly --- if it could be implamented something I think it can, but how ...
And maybe it would mean to change the basic idea in 3dh , but That I guess is the sacrifise you has to be willing to do . Still main trouble I guess with 3dh is , that much dameage is done that if I want to complete the esperiments and stretch it to the limits, then that cost money. Usarender know that .

But thank for adding a real comment and spending your time, realy all I ever wanted, has been to profit anyone kind of spark a more open and productive community.

Now, as he sees the cracks starting to appear in his 3DH, he claims he is open to change. This, to avoid 3DH from collapsing altogether. Now that PC realizes 3DH is a bad system, he wants to change it, and incorporate my ideas and suggestions, and take the credit for it. He then pretends to be a nice guy, and to be open to suggestion and to change. This, another scheme he has devised to rob usarender of his ideas and suggestions on 3DH and then for him to take credit for it. Now he will rob all my suggestions I have given, design modifications proposed, and go on to give me no credit, but rather rob all my ideas and claims he re-designed 3DH. What a scammer. And he already claimed he had given up this 3DH thing, to go back to art work. Now, to save his image, he is willing to modify 3DH and steal usarender of all his ideas and suggestions, to try to build his own image back up as the prince of 3DH. Long ago I stopped believing in this guy now that realize what PC really is all about.

This is final proof that 3DH, all these years, was and is poorly designed, a bad system. Now, this person claims he is the creator of a new 3DH, which he developed by taking the systems and ideas from others and pouring it into his 3DH, giving nobody any credit but himself. And goes on to paint an image of himself as the nice guy, the guy open to change, to get sympathy and support. This, another of his PC Games of scheming and contriving, to maintain his image as the KING OF 3DH. King yes, the king kong of 3dh who must now steal the bananas from scientists and inventors, eat it, and show to the world his big 3DH belly, full of the bananas he ate. Hurrey to 3DH and the King Kong who rules ! :lol: :lol:

Go build the leaning tower of Pizza out of 3DH, while you are at, it, and then proceed to re-build the Great Wall of China and all of Frank Lloyd Wrignts masterpieces, as a start. :lol:

===============================================================

Monkey Posts & Cyber Stalkers on DC
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Anyone can see, that when 123 or 188 different building parts is replaced with one, then everything change.
When such structure can be generated by standard P.C's with cheap or even free software and the structure are so obvious as 3dh, then what's the idea to try replace it with something else ?
What else will offer so great oppotunities , than a simple system with a strait forwerd math. This is not about the personal issues usarender try make it into , it is about the obvious truth you can reconise in that picture, my reson not to go thru the cost calculations is not what usarender fantasise, but the fact that even I, find the cost pr. sq. feet or cubic meter so unbelivable low, ontop structural sound and the only method that work out of the theory.

usarender has no suggestion for such animal, nothing that can generate a buildable and structural sound building core for anything. no place are there any such thing except with what 3dh inspired and premiere.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:14 pm

P.C. wrote:Image

Anyone can see, that when 123 or 188 different building parts is replaced with one, then everything change.
When such structure can be generated by standard P.C's with cheap or even free software and the structure are so obvious as 3dh, then what's the idea to try replace it with something else ?
What else will offer so great oppotunities , than a simple system with a strait forwerd math. This is not about the personal issues usarender try make it into , it is about the obvious truth you can reconise in that picture, my reson not to go thru the cost calculations is not what usarender fantasise, but the fact that even I, find the cost pr. sq. feet or cubic meter so unbelivable low, ontop structural sound and the only method that work "out of the theory.

usarender has no suggestion for such animal, nothing that can generate a buildable and structural sound building core for anything. no place are there any such thing except with what 3dh inspired and premiere.

and more claims, and empty claims -

3DH the marvel of the century !

3DH, can create any structure !

It is as easy as 1 2 3 ! Voyla!

Feed any structural shape into the computer and voyla, the thing spits out a perfect 3DH structure, the most beautiful of forms, pure in essence, like the winter snow ! :lol:

"....even I, find the cost pr. sq. feet or cubic meter so unbelivable low, ontop structural sound and the only method that work out of the theory."

Ya, cost of structure can represent only 8 % of total building cost, or less in some cases. So this is insignificant of a commentary as well. A commentary made by a boat builder, by the way.

Nothing more then a cage produced by a software program that performs the mathematical calculations, distributing undimensioned structural members into an automatic grid, a cage, that transverse the space in every direction, creating unending joints and remaining connections of members that at times seem to float in space.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Je parle un petit peu de francais. Parlez-vous anglais?

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by usarender on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:58 am

"Come on PC, nobody will conceive of producing every conceivable piece of architecture or building structure only out of steel."

The Eiffel Tower. What's wrong with that ? Well you obviously has a lot of "arguments" why the Eiffel Tower is impossible.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Back at it again are they?

In depth analysis of 3DH -->>

The Best in Alternative Structural Technology/Materials & Software

(To view the link, simply click on the blue letters above).

With updated information & in-depth analysis.

The best in latest structural design systems and structural materials for architecture & steel/wood construction/design.
=====================================================================================
Warning:

Cyber Stalkers on DC
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:08 pm

usarender ;

"Nothing more then a cage produced by a software program that performs the mathematical calculations, distributing undimensioned structural members into an automatic grid, a cage, that transverse the space in every direction, creating unending joints and remaining connections of members that at times seem to float in space."

And I has newer said 3dh is about obtaining the impossible I don't even say it has to be automated , the underdimensioning is sheer rubbish as if you do that , you are no designer .
And what trash are the rest of the claims ""Nothing more then a cage produced by a software program that performs the mathematical calculations, distributing undimensioned *** (who talk about that ?) structural members into an automatic grid (no again youenvision a peppered fantasy and claim this is mine , and you can't emagine you made up, your own images of what you understand) , a cage, that transverse the space in every direction, (what nonsense . you say that and do it a way, that if you just even was payed ,you wouldn't maneage more of an obsession --- ontop you blame a splendid visionary new building method your emaginations of what the designer of it think !

Get off my back !
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:10 pm

I said that once, case you do not you are simply stupid.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:18 pm

usarender casy you get payed maintaining your obsession you do a bad job !

Case you are not payed, you allready uncovered enough lack of knowleage and obvious bad behavior, ontop what make it absurd , would be if you are not even payed.

More off topic and totaly irelavant critic can be emagined, of what you made into a crusade against both a method, by my, also a real living person ; can't you see how you uncover yourself in the process ?

Case you are payed quit your job.

Case you are not even payed, get a life.

In both cases ; Get off my back .

If you can't hear this you are simply stupid.

Pray sinner !
P.C.
millennium club

Postby Antisthenes » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:29 pm

just write him off as stupid and stop replying to him he believes in 'demons' and take a English grammar class.
Antisthenes

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:48 pm

Antisthenes = :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

P.C. wrote:
Pray sinner !

:lol:
usarender
millennium club

Postby Antisthenes » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm

for your own sake so you stop looking stupid read 'the myth of redemptive violence"

http://www.joyfulministry.com/winkf.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_re ... e_violence
Antisthenes

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:51 pm

The Lost Boy

(To view the link, simply click on the blue letters above).

Antisthenes distorting the words of usarender, reading into what he wrote, and putting words into his mouth usarender did not say -->>

usarender wrote:
And, the attacks of some of these web demons :evil: may seem to have ceased for a while, but they will be back again, harassing us and monkey wrenching topics. Their behavior is quite predictable. They lay dormant for a while, then come back with furry like a bat out of hell, accusing and slandering. More will be back to accuse and attack these and other posts I have composed. Like bees attracted to honey, like bears missing their cub, like a tiger with no food for month, they come to devour and destroy.

Antisthenes wrote:just write him off as stupid and stop replying to him he believes in 'demons' and take a English grammar class.

Just look now how Antisthenes is distorting the issue, becoming quickly a web :twisted:
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:58 pm

I guess it ask some growing up , realising what universal truth different religions want us to beliver , how arogant criminals must face their own doings, how you create your own hell right here and now by the same evil doings, how your reward can be to live it all thru , in the body you created by your own mind and doings, -- there are many simularities.
Something this discussion learned me, is how vain man can be. How stupid some are , not realising their own peppered emaginations secure them an instant place in hell , hell of some kind, maybe here and now themself blind to it, or later in their life ,when they realise what they done.

But that also sort of put some responsability onto yourself, even being the victim of some psyko, you pity the poor soul. --- Ask to who is stupid enough , to write a 12 bit number as if it is a magic spell , belive in demons and is only occupied with harming others ,blind to even friendly warnings ,and the head full of worship greed, arranging an imaganary scene with worship of wannabe illusions. --- Emagine anyone who second to that !

My advise , to pray -- is an honest advise in this case.

God will see thru your vain words you know that -- Pray Sinner before it is to late.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Antisthenes wrote:for your own sake so you stop looking stupid read 'the myth of redemptive violence"

http://www.joyfulministry.com/winkf.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_re ... e_violence

You expect me to give any attention to some Babylonia myth about violent creation, exonerating man of his violence, attributing it to violent gods ? Human beings incapable of peaceful existence ? Perhaps some type of human beings, as these web demons, who seem incapable of going on without harassing forum members, spreading lies and monkey wrenching every post. Beyond that, the world is made up of good and bad, there is no pre existing god of evil. It is all in your mind Antisthenes. Salvation in politics and in a holy war ? Sounds like some of that terrorists stuff.

Religion exists to legitimate power and priveledge? Who cares what these babylonian bablers had to say about religion, with their pantheistic views. These are all myths, as these articles you quoted make clear. There is no redemption in violence. This is madness.

Ours is neither a perfect nor a perfectible world; it is a theater of perpetual conflict in which the prize goes to the strong. Peace through war; security through strength: these are the core convictions that arise from this ancient historical religion, and they form the solid bedrock on which the Domination System is founded in every society

More hogwash. Nothing but myths and Babylonian spam.
==============================================================================================

Warning:

Cyber Stalkers on DC
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

PreviousNext

Return to Echo Chamber