LEED online prep course

Questions, answers, and discussion specifically related to practical working issues with LEED and other robust green certification systems.

LEED online prep course

Postby designer_11 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Since I found it difficult to find a good prep course for the LEED exam, just wanted to let everyone know that I found a website called leedexamstudy.com that actually offers an online video course that teaches you each credit in the LEED rating system. It was great, really helped me understand the LEED system and prep me 4 the exam. Let me know if you are preparing for the leed exam and need any suggestions on how to prepare. Credentialing system changes soon, so I suggest everyone take the exam before it gets more difficult...
designer_11

Postby catrinat » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

I agree that is a great resource.. areforum.org is also a great place for tips from fellow colleagues.
catrinat

Return to LEED and Green Certification Forum