Door tool jumping on trying to place

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Door tool jumping on trying to place

Postby Peter Severin Carlsen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 am

I have noticed that after I edit a door or window using wild tools that on clicking okay or hitting return that the screen jumps to the right extreme of the drawing. Sometime the door is place in the room where I was placing it and sometimes it is way off to the right. I sometimes can manage to control it by having the cursor to the right of the dialog box.

Yes I'm running the latest OS and I believe the latest powercadd and WT. Maybe this has come up before and been solved.
Peter Severin Carlsen

Re: Door tool jumping on trying to place

Postby patrickm » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:10 pm

The probably isn't the answer but, if you have a USB mouse, have you tried unplugging and replugging it in? Sometimes my apparent software issues are actually minor hardware issues.

regards,
patrick
patrickm

Return to PowerCADD Discussion