Powercadd in High Sierra

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Powercadd in High Sierra

Postby jmmanrique » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm trying the beta application on MacOS 10.13 and the export utilities to DWG and so doesn't work, so the cut and paste in other programs like formz
jmmanrique

Re: Powercadd in High Sierra

Postby Alfred Scott » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Always best to report problems direct to techsupport@engsw.com and if it involves WildTools, also to me at alfred@seqair.com. Include full details of any problem, and crash logs if there are any.

Please include your name and email address, and serial numbers for PC and WT.

Without these, it has the feel of an anonymous user who doesn't own the software taking potshots from a distance in a forum. Hope that does not apply to you.

Besides, it's nice to know who we are dealing with.

There are always problems with a new version of the OS, and we would like to get these cleared up by the official release of the new version of the OS.

Alfred
Alfred Scott
millennium club

Re: Powercadd in High Sierra

Postby jmmanrique » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:51 am

Your are Wright Alfred, I'm a legal user jmmanrique@gmail .com, i'll send the reports to Techsupport. With Wildtool so far so good
JMM
Attachments
serial PC.jpeg
jmmanrique

Return to PowerCADD Discussion