Astropad

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Astropad

Postby Alfred Scott » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:58 pm

There is an interesting app for the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil called Astropad. It lets you use an iPad Pro as a Wacom pressure tablet for your Mac. Easy to find info on the Internet and in the App Store for iPad.

It requires Wacom driver software, then you can draw with an Apple Pencil, and SketchTools works with pressure tablets.

I'm not sure if you can see the Mac screen image on the iPad. This does work with Photoshop and many other apps.

Alfred
Alfred Scott
millennium club

Re: Astropad

Postby patrickm » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 pm

That looks quite interesting. I'd be curious what Mac applications people use a tablet with. I don't think it would work too well with PowerCADD right now.
patrickm

Return to PowerCADD Discussion