Snap erratic

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Snap erratic

Postby phansford » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 am

Anyone else have issues with snap commands.

They don't seem as positive as in the past. I'll try to snap to the end of a line or an intersection and the line I am drawings will just go where ever... I have Object selected in Snap in Drawing Setup. But that's no help. So many times the line I draw isn't even straight due to this behavior.

Really irritating and slows down my drawing speed.

27" iMac Retina 5K, Late 2015 (3.12 GHz Intel Core i5)
8 GB MHz 1867 MHz DDR3/AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MB
OS X - 10.11.6
PowerCadd 9.1.4 (Build PB22)
phansford
millennium club

Re: Snap erratic

Postby phansford » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:39 am

FWIW - I think some of the erratic behavior is related to the OS and the Magic Mouse. It will be fine sometimes... then just be difficult to use other times.
phansford
millennium club

Re: Snap erratic

Postby patrickm » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:43 am

I tried a magic mouse a few months ago, and the time lag made it quite hard for me to use, so I switched back to an older USB apple mouse and am much happier.
patrickm

Return to PowerCADD Discussion