Sierra

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Re: Sierra

Postby robmunach » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am

I use Quicken 2007 which Intuit has kept updating to keep it running. I doubt it is the same as Quicken 2017 which I believe is a completely different program and it unrelated.
I doubt it can do what you need. I would assume you need to do some basic invoicing as well?
robmunach

Postby phansford » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 am

robmunach wrote:I use Quicken 2007 which Intuit has kept updating to keep it running. I doubt it is the same as Quicken 2017 which I believe is a completely different program and it unrelated.
I doubt it can do what you need. I would assume you need to do some basic invoicing as well?

Robmunach - Thanks! That is very helpful.

Yeah... Quickbooks Pro can track accounts payable - receivable, create invoices, it can track expenses by client and job, provide the various tax reports and schedule information. Its pretty nice for a small business. And I don't even come close to using all of its features.

Looks like I need to make the jump and start using an updated version by January 1.... not knowing if my data will transfer.
phansford
millennium club

Postby Rod Terry » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Interesting, I'm running Sierra (no issues with Pcadd) and I've been using Quicken 2007 since 2007. I've never had an issue with it through all the Mac OS upgrades. That's good value in software!
Rod Terry

Postby lavardera » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am

I'm stuck in that same cycle with Quicken. I'm using 2007, and had updated to 2015 at one point to discover that they had dumbed down the program, and eliminated the Classes function. I ended up going back to 2007 and had to re-enter all the Class data on 6 months of records. I've been very cautious about upgrading Quicken since then - they literally sabotaged my data, leaving me with zero trust of intuit.
lavardera

Previous

Return to PowerCADD Discussion