Where is everybody?

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Re: Where is everybody?

Postby Joe Mattei » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:45 am

I thought it was fixed... I actually connected to this forum three times in a row. WOW! Then, five times in a row I got the Death Message. I feel like I should say something since I was able to connect. How about, "Have a nice day!" :D
Joe Mattei

Postby David Jones » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:33 pm

This is the first time I have been able to access the forum since early February. I am looking forward to the new server. I think accessibility is the main reason for not much discussion. I am not sure if me being in Australia has anything to do with it. Earlier, accessibility was never a problem.
Perhaps President Trump is responsible!
David Jones
David Jones

Postby Rob C » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:49 am

Wow! Actually got on. What can I say, I'd love to see a better working forum too.

Alfred, maybe any more serious discussion about SketchUp integration should be direct, and not dependent on getting onto this forum.

If anybody want so to see some SketchUp work work, here are a couple examples, but I don't have examples right this second of what stuff looks like brought back into PowerCADD:

https://robertcoolidge.smugmug.com/Arch ... ily-House/
https://robertcoolidge.smugmug.com/Arch ... ent-for-a/
Rob C

Previous

Return to PowerCADD Discussion