Anyone traveling to Italy early November? Nice CG event...

Talk about architecture, building, and general media, marketing, and advertising. For both online and dead-tree publishing. Bring your examples, news, philosopy, challenges, Q&A. Readers, writers, editors, publishers, agencies all welcome.

Anyone traveling to Italy early November? Nice CG event...

Postby paologi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:12 am

Hi!
I am new here, so I need a bit of advice... We are organizing a very nice CG event in Torino Italy, to start beginning of November. While having very high quality speakers (the keynote is the same as SIGGRAPH...) and a lot of courses and in-depth presentations dedicated to professionals, it is completely free and open. There are several events dedicated to Architeture and design so I thought you might find it interesting! Yet, before posting something tasting like a press release, or even our name or website link, I thought it would be important to know how you would feel about it. If it would be considered udeful information or a sort of spam. I would hate to end in the "spammer" cathegory, I do not even work for the event, I am just very enthusiastic about it!
Please let me know how to proceed! Thank you so much,
ciao from Italy,
Paolo
paologi

Return to Publishing and Media Discussion