Global Community - We invite you to participate!

Post new architecture, design, and building blogs, web sites, special events, conferences, competitions here. Please stick to the facts. No loud, long, redundant, or heavily promotional messages, or product or services sales.

Global Community - We invite you to participate!

Postby S-DUV » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Dear all,

I write to invite you to participate in our new project called: "Global Community"

GLOBAL COMMUNITY:

In this new world we are living in, a world full of conectivity,speed, I believe in the power of a Global Community. A Community where in some way we all perceive to be close to each other but phisically at the same distance that we always have been.

My hope for this global project, it's that we feel a little bit closer sharing
a picture from your job placement to the outside I invite you to send us a picture from the outside view from your office, your house
or whatever place you are right now working. A shot from your window, sidewalk, balcony or terrace to share the instant in which we all in some way rest our minds or just behold the outside world.

With each collaboration we all could see the moment registered by different people colleagues, students in differents points of this world, strengthening the essence of a Global community

Your contribution will be appreciated.
You can send your picture to: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com

Warms Regards from Argentina.

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
Attachments
Globalproject-Proyectoglobal-1.jpg
S-DUV

Still searching

Postby S-DUV » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Hi!

We are still searching collaborations around the worl for our Global Community project.

We keep in touch

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Architect
www.studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Advance

Postby S-DUV » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Dear All,

In a near future we will publish in our website all the images sent by all the people who belives in the concepts of a Global Community.
Special thanks for all the collaborations, and at the same time I invite you to send us your picture if you still want to collaborate.

The Global Community Projects is still open.
Warms regards from Argentina.

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Global Community We invite you to participate

Postby Haryer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Well done Ben, you do a good job with the chart forum so Im sure your be good in this role.

Btw, what is the difference between an Admin and Global Mod? Just something Ive always wanted to know.
Haryer

Return to Announcements in Architecture and Building