Statue Of Liberty - buy and sale - help me

Topical, modest, and appropriate messages from registered members who are SEEKING building products and product info are invited here. No "For Sale" postings here.

Statue Of Liberty - buy and sale - help me

Postby Helen76 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:47 am

Hi everybody.. :oops:

I'm looking for a Statue of liberty to keep in my garden or inside my home..

About this type of statue of liberty, could you please provide me a list of sculptors or designers that build and provide statues with very particular materials.

For example, my dream is a real unique piece with rare material not available in US.. It's for me, but I can use it also as an original gift for my parents..

It would be possible to have 2 statues of liberty created in clay or cartapesta ? It would be fantastic, I'm french and I've looked these materials (clay and cartapesta) in my last week-end in the southest coast of Italy (an amazing place named Salento)...

Otherwise, in bronze material is OK too..

Thanks so much for any help !!
Bye :)
Helen :wink:
Helen76

Return to Design and Building-Related Products Wanted