3D Printer Question Dimension SST 3D

Topical, modest, and appropriate messages from registered members who are SEEKING building products and product info are invited here. No "For Sale" postings here.

3D Printer Question Dimension SST 3D

Postby andyr » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:26 pm

Hello,

I was looking to buy a 3d Printer, Preferably Used. If anyone knows any links to sites where I can get used printers with prices, let me know! I tried the obvious!

The specific model I was looking for was Dimension SST 3D Printer. If anyone knows how much this is worth, Let me know.

Thank you
andyr

Re: 3D Printer Question Dimension SST 3D

Postby dgana » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:56 am

andyr wrote:Hello,

I was looking to buy a 3d Printer, Preferably Used. If anyone knows any links to sites where I can get used printers with prices, let me know! I tried the obvious!

The specific model I was looking for was Dimension SST 3D Printer. If anyone knows how much this is worth, Let me know.

Thank you

Starting at less than $25000 :x , but Dimension SST 3D Printer is worth this price.
dgana

Postby tchin88 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:43 am

The purchase price is cheap, but the annual maintenance fee is pretty high
$3-5k per year. You will need the maintenance contract, because so far in the past 3 years we averaged about 2 visits per year for parts or electronics breaking down.
tchin88

Return to Design and Building-Related Products Wanted