S.O.S.!! LOOKING FOR BARN, GARAGE, or LARGE OUTBUILDING. ME

Topical, modest, and appropriate messages from registered members who are SEEKING building products and product info are invited here. No "For Sale" postings here.

S.O.S.!! LOOKING FOR BARN, GARAGE, or LARGE OUTBUILDING. ME

Postby rrsalvage » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:31 pm

I am desperately looking for a barn, garage or large out building in Maine that I can dismantle and then reassemble on my property as my workshop. It must be free for the taking or very cheap. My wife is very sick with a long term illness and cannot be left alone. This requires me to relocate my business to our home property. Our funds are very limited due to medical expenses. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated or perhaps you know someone that might be able to help ( if that is the case please relay this message).

Thank you so much for your kind consideration.

Please contact me: email- - blocked -
phone- (207) 691-6227
rrsalvage

Return to Design and Building-Related Products Wanted