Will buy used large-format printers/plotters

Topical, modest, and appropriate messages from registered members who are SEEKING building products and product info are invited here. No "For Sale" postings here.

Will buy used large-format printers/plotters

Postby plotterguys » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:42 pm

Our company renovates used large-format printers--such as KIP HDP line. We are looking to purchase used KIP America 8000, 7000 and 6000 systems.

Our process is called "Renovate Systems". We purchase used systems and when they enter our warehouse, the machine undergoes a comprehensive inspection and cleaning by trained service engineers. Firmware and software upgraded and new parts (as needed) installed. The system is then backed by Paradigm's warranty of 31 days service/91 days parts.

If you are looking to sell existing plotters or are coming off a lease soon -- contact me for sell value.

If you are looking to purchase a Renovate System -- contact me for further details.
plotterguys

Used Large Format Printer

Postby bmejia » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Dear Mr. Tim Gravert

I have a Display Maker Laser Master Model DM1000 with color server and software. Used only 4 times.
I would like to sell it for the best price.
Please send me your email I can email you the pictures.
Equipment is located in North Bergen, NJ 07047

Please contact me with your interest: bmejia@tricolorrnd.com

Sincerely;
Bernadette
bmejia

Return to Design and Building-Related Products Wanted