looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Postby jennycat » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:28 am

we are US/China base architectural design firm looking for a couple good designer to work on our project in concept stage. working time is flexible and u may work at home as long as u have good internet connection.
jennycat

Postby architect team » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:37 pm

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based in Egypt for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
Send me sample that's you want to do and we can make a test file without any cost for you.
Our entire work samples are available when requested.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
Telephone: 0020106600234
architect team

Re: looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Postby jennycat » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:21 am

[quote="jennycat"]we are US/China base architectural design firm looking for a couple good designer to work on our project in concept stage. working time is flexible and u may work at home as long as u have good internet connection

send us a message at oishi_ha@sohu.com
jennycat

Design Company from IL

Postby Shankarmoorthy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:44 pm

Hi we are a design company specializing in AutoCAD,3D Renders,CDs,and so on...We also have an offshore office in India.Can you please contact me on 8478827971x10?
Shankarmoorthy

FerretCAD Inc.

Postby nrostrander » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:20 am

To whom this may concern;

FerretCAD Inc. is ready to take your busniess if needed. We have worked on many large and small projects, to include working with Richard R. Bass, a well known architect in HI. Please feel free to look us up at www.ferretcadinc.com for more information.

V/R

Nathan R. Ostrander
Owner
FerretCAD Inc.
nrostrander

proposition

Postby Tomudz » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:13 am

I'm an architect from Poland looking for a people (students or company) to cooperate by internet. I offer you designing, renders (very high level of 3dstudio MAX with Vray), drawing on autocad and any architectural commissions. I mostly work on Autocad, 3d studio max with Vray and Photoshop.

You can order renders, and designs from me and pay me after job by overflow on my account. I OFFER BEST PRICES AND QUALITY.

For more information please contact with me by mail: - blocked due to abuse -, I can re-send you presentation of my works.
Tomudz

Re: looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Postby zhuyuanfeng » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm

jennycat wrote:we are US/China base architectural design firm looking for a couple good designer to work on our project in concept stage. working time is flexible and u may work at home as long as u have good internet connection.

Hello sir:

let me introduce us:

WWW.CRAZY-CG.COM is a team of professional 3d designer in china, who
have banded together to try and make it easier for clients to obtain
quality outsourcing work.

We provide high quality work for any project big or small. Even if you
only need a single low poly model, we can help. However if you want a
photoreal film, we can do that too!

We have experience in Photo retouching, Architectural
modeling,renderng,visualisation and animation, We are skilled in every aspect of 3d and
between our team have mastered a multitude of software applications.
Including 3dsmax (as our prime tool), photoshop,premiere pro and AE. We can also convert to most formats
through plugins and right hemisphere.

You can download a Demo from:
http://www.crazy-cg.com/service.html

I hope to be able to maintain long-standing cooperation with your company.
Hope you a very nice day, I look forward to your reply, many thanks and best wishes,

Feng
www.crazy-cg.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zhuyuanfeng

you are kindly requested to send us your email address.

Postby fxcottage » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:59 am

Dear sir,
we would like to request you to send us your e-mail adddress, and if your company policy allows you to send us your detailed requirements by way of firms/people you would prefer to associate with, we would greatly appreciate it.

we are an Architectural Rendering firm based in India, and would be proud to be associated with you. we request your email address so as to communicate on details of any probable association with you.

our e-mail address : fxcottage@yahoo.co.in

we look forward to a response from you. thank you.
fxcottage

Your Requirement For Freelance Architects

Postby Silhouette » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:17 pm

Project Proposal: Introducing ourselves as a Silhouette Design Consultants. The firm founded by Paul George Vattakkatucherry, in the year 1969 in Cochin, Kerala, India, has evolved through the years from being a traditional architect’s office to a multi-location provider of architectural and related services with a branch office in Bangalore. Embedded in the core value system of the firm is the commitment to its client’s functional and aesthetical needs. Having been in the field of upgrading the requirements of human needs along with the time, we have established ourselves to meet the ongiong present trends to keep our clientile satisfied. Also, we use the term as we being draftmen and the client, the Architect as he/she is the person who has to use the premises or space. We at Silhouette Design Consultants are prompt in all manner, might it be time, precision drawings or any kind of services. So is our motto : "TIME AS A FACTOR AND PERFECTION AS AN ART". So for more details Please do mail to silhouette1999@sify.com or call on +91 80 3090 6676 / +93413 27237 / 99001 37237. You could go through the web site for some of our referance projects. (http://sdc.net.in)
Silhouette

Postby meena » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:32 am

sir,

i am interested to work as a freelancer.if interested contact in
- blocked -
meena

freelancer architect

Postby freelancer arch » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:50 am

Hello sir,
i am a freelancer architect , looking for long term work , i have a very good experence in architecture and interior design , i am using 3d max and vray to make the prespective and rendering , i can send you some work sample if u want ,

please contact me if your are interested
my email: - blocked -
thanks
freelancer arch

Postby freelancer arch » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:57 am

the attachment is not working so i am trying to attach it again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freelancer arch

Postby rjzainc » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:59 pm

To Who It May Concern,

We do not know whether you are still looking for a freelance designer. We have an interest in your project due to its internationality, in which we believe it will bring in more challenges to our design philosophy. We are the U.S. based architectural firm mainly providing architectural design and administration and management services. We are technologically oriented architectural firm. We use Revit and ArchiCAD to furnish our architectural documents in exchange of time saving and information consistency. If you would like to get known of us furthur, you are welcome to visit our web site www.zhangarchitecture.com for complete contact information. (Please keep coming back and visit our web site frequently since it is currently updating.)

We would also like to take this opportunity to invite any CAD professionals in China to joint our coming China office (Shang Hai or Guang Zhou) to do CAD drawings for our U.S. projects. We will need 3-5 persons. You must know AutoCAD 2005 or later and Revit 9 or ArchiCAD 10 and M-Color 9.1. Please send us your most resume via email.

Sincerely,

Marketing Department
Rongjue Zhang Architects, Inc.
www.zhangarchitecture.com
rjzainc

Italian architects and building engineers for your projects

Postby valentigo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:33 pm

We are a young team of Italian architects and building engineers, eager to collaborate with foreign studios and companies for
- projects study and development, from sketch to construction phase
- drafting of plannings, elevations, sections, 3Ds
- very fluent in english
- can send cv on request
Have extra work? Need help for your projects? Contact us at valentigo@libero.it

Valentina Gozzi
Monica Bianchi
Roberta Farinelli
valentigo

Postby Mostafa » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:39 am

Dear sir,

I'm proud to offer you our previous works on www.menbr.com & www.cv.menbr.com