Mongolian Monastery Project

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Mongolian Monastery Project

Postby kjohnstone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:49 pm

My name is Kevin Johnstone, I'm a Peace Corps volunteer working in Mongolia. I'm working closely with a celebrated Mongolian Monastery called Amarbayasgalant (http://www.amarbayasgalant.org) to draw up an English language tourist pamphlet. I need an overhead map of the monastery that looks professional, so temples and other areas of interest can be easily explained to visitors. I have photos of the monastery from an elevated position but various temples are hidden behind obstacles in these photos. I also have a simple overhead layout of the grounds in 2-D box and line form. I tried Google Earth, but the monastery is hundreds of miles from anything and the resolution is quite low. Unfortunately I do not have any grant money to offer. All the other work, the design and printing, is being done pro bono by Mongolian graphics designers and the American Embassy in Mongolia respectively. This project could be a great portfolio booster. Thanks for your time and consideration.
kjohnstone

Postby adailide » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:38 am

I could possibly help you out. It depends on the extent of what you already have and what the expectations are for the final image.

I am not happy about the pro bono, but I may be able to work it out.

Contact me if you want more info and check my website for some of my works.
adailide

Contact from Studioduv

Postby S-DUV » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi Sir,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator.
Studioduv is a professional Urban & Architecture design office, actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for Argentina, USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office at: www.studio-duv.com

Is our intention assist your project from our Office.

I Keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Postby SDR » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

Please note change in display status.

SDR
SDR
millennium club

3d Company in China, high quality, competitive price.

Postby davidshanghai » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 pm

This is Sunrise Visual Design Co., Ltd. located in Shanghai, We'd like to give you 50 Off during the course of June – July, 2009 for our eight anniversary!
Our team has worked with oversea clients for eight years. We have about 5 renderers, 5modelers and 5animators and 2 experienced translators majoring in English.
Attaching 7 samples for your review, hoping you could know something about our quality! High quality, Competitive price and Punctuality are always being our principles to you. For more information, pls kdly visit our website: www.shanghaiarchi.com
davidshanghai

Postby SDR » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 pm

A follow-up thread has been initiated.

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... =monastery

SDR
SDR
millennium club

Postby MPLDS » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 am

I am writing out of the theme, just to say you that my Studio is available in case they decided to do some lighting system.
We are working for Roman Catholic Churches and We love to work for the places of worship!

Best regards.

Marco Palandella

Marco Palandella Lighting Design Studio

Via Don Minzoni, 8
15033 Casale M.to (AL)
tel. e fax. 0039/0142/781823
e-mail: marco.palandella@tiscali.it
web site: www.studiopalandella.it
also see: http://www.lightingacademy.org/des_prof ... 0000000083
MPLDS

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted