Simple Construction Plans Needed: colonial -chief architect

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Simple Construction Plans Needed: colonial -chief architect

Postby neqdma » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Do you have chief architect? I bought a set of plans, and it is not what I need. I am getting ready to start construction (I am building) and need a set of building prints for a simple colonial: featuring 28x40 foundation, with garage under house (day light on just the side with garage doors), front porch, 2 living stories, utilizing my preferred materials (windows, door sizes, foundation materials, floor trusses, roof trusses).

CHIEF ARCHITECT? Well, the original plans were made in chief architect.. I do not have the original file (just a dwg which wont help much) -but the plans that were spit out with this software will suffice! If you have another program that provides similar output, I am game!

Keep in mind: I am ok with students! but I am looking for a low cost.. I already have a good deal in the prints, and need not pay twice or I can simply overcome the learning curve and do myself. If you want to make a little bit of cash for this simple house plan, please email me soon! reply when you can since I am ready to hire.
neqdma

Postby neqdma » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:56 pm

I have attached the image of the 3d sketch that I did in Google Sketch- this is what I will want the house to look like - I can also give you a floor plan that I have modified.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
neqdma

Postby adailide » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:41 am

I could easily get this project done for you. If you do have a DWG file, that is all I would need to import it into my programs.

Take a look at my website and contact me if you would like to get more in depth regarding your project.

I am usually more than generous on my project quotes, so that should help your low project cost problem.
adailide

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted