freelance opportunity - break all the rules!

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

freelance opportunity - break all the rules!

Postby kilotank » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 am

We are seeking a creative architect and possibly interior designer, but with a difference. We create online virtual exhibition spaces and business environments for real time navigation. (Think computer game environments for businesses)

These environments are all about displaying our customers product or services to the best and in sympathy to their brand values.

We are looking for a creative space designer (architect) who has not been restricted by years of rules about physics, engineering and cost of build. This is why we are posting on the student forum.

We have a new project which is for ourselves to promote our business and need an amazing virtual space. We anticipate it will be a large volume area, with magnitude and presence yet ultra modern, influences of scale such as St Pancras train station London.

This will be a paid freelance opportunity and will allow you to go beyond the bounds of traditional restraints in design.

We do not have to have designs in modelling format. Magic marker, CAD or any format is OK. We will produce the final model.

Please send expressions of interest with some URLs of examples of your work to us. We will send further details back to selected applicants with a view to tender for the project.

This is a very new discipline so the rules are not written yet so we hope the successful applicant will enjoy the journey.
kilotank

Cutting edge designer in L.A.

Postby liv4ever76 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi,

I'm a cutting edge building designer in the Los Angeles area. Please visit http://www.myspace.com/liviashi and http://www.liviashi.com for samples of work.

Contact me at livia @ liviashi.com
liv4ever76

Postby 3DesignArchitect » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:55 pm

We can handle your request.

I myself am an architect and designer who creates unique spaces in 3D and have much experience in the field presenting ideas and unique visions.

I am open to present our design ideas in any format needed, including by hand or 3D. Our experience includes designing large buildings. We have experience both in CG and traditional design, and can meet all your design needs for unique spaces.

We like to take on exciting challenges and are set to offer our clients the latest in unique design solutions that fall outside the traditional boundaries of design.

Please contact me with more details and I shall be happy to you over to our samples as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

3DesignArchitect

usartarch@hotmail(dot)com

The latest in unique design ideas and inspirations that go way beyond traditional thinking.

(Please reply if possible by e-mail so we can reply back with further information on our services.)
3DesignArchitect

Architect Team

Postby architect_team » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:31 am

Yes Sir,
We are an architect team in dubai , we work as a freelancer , we handled a lot of project here in dubai and over all the world.
if you are interested , please send me your email and i will send you our portofolio include the following:
design work.
workshop drawing(drafting).
still image (interior & exterior).
animation samples.

and i hope that we can deleiver your needs within your budget.
architect_team

Postby adailide » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm

If this is still open, I would be interested. Please PM me if you can.
Thank-you for your consideration
adailide

CAD documentation, 3D modelling, SketchUp Pro and Revit

Postby 3D_Cad_CGI_Walkthrough » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 am

Hello.
We offer Architectural CAD documentation, 3D modelling, SketchUp Pro, 3D CGI and Revit service at low, transparent cost. We cater to all stages of architectural drawing process outsourcing - planning application, tender, construction issue drawings, photo and non-photorealistic 3D rendering as well as 3D flythrough.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ben Alam Bsc Arch, PG Dip Arch (UEL)
E-mail: ben.alam (at) vccl-group (dot) co (dot) uk

Work sample: http://www.vccl-group.co.uk/O_search.htm
3D_Cad_CGI_Walkthrough

Imagination Station

Postby phanomer33 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi Kilo,

My private message to you seems to not be sending. So, I thought I would post here in response to your question.

All of the spaces (interior environments) you see on our website were created by us – from planning and space planning, through construction documentation, lighting and finish design. These were all empty shell spaces that we designed in-full. I guess you would call this a “package”, but some people just want space planning, others want conceptual designs, etc. If you go to the portfolio section of the website and view The Heavyweights project, there is a 3-D of the space “design” or space plan and the ultimate build-out that resulted. http://www.phanomen.com/folio/design/po ... rentPic=10
We’ve done thousands of space plans that I could show you. If you can tell me what you are looking for, I can know what to show you; i.e. 2-D, 3-D, CAD drawings, etc. In this e-mail format, I think I’m just not sure what exactly you’d like to see.

Thanks again,

Loree
phanomer33

Contact from Studioduv

Postby S-DUV » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Dear Sirs,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator.
Studioduv is a professional Urban & Architecture design office, actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office in: www.studio-duv.com

We really hope can collaborate on your project.

I Keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted