Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Postby buildingdesigns » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:55 pm

sir
i am civil engineer experience of working several residential/industrial/arch drafting and moelling.
i have a group of architect/drafter/engineer working from india
i can provide you all type of architectural/civil drafting.i have the expereince of working in residential(stud,cmu,concrete and steel),industrial,commercial building structure,i can serve you all around
the week, with specified quality and time frame,waiting for your response to get start soon.sending attachment for ur review.

buildingdesign
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
mailto:bisw.roy@rediffmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buildingdesigns

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:17 pm

E.Z. Professional Drafting

Experienced engineers and designer with over 10 years of experience in the field.

Re: Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Postby buildingdesigns » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:52 am

Buildingdesigns
Sir
We are a group of qualified archiect/engineer/drafter work all around the week from our setup in india,we have the expertise in architectural/civil darfting and modelling in several standard and using almost all engg software.we can provide you drawing at required quality and timeframe can communicate with you any time thru skype, msn, or aol,waiting for ur opinion for more discussion.regards quote and other specification.
Thanks
A sen
Building Design
buildingdesign@rediffmail.com

creativ wrote:I am looking for a quality group or like-minded committed to long term association to be considered as an exceptional partner with the same principals, service standards and work ethics.

Thanks.
Last edited by buildingdesigns on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
buildingdesigns

Postby dponline » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:53 am

Hi,

DesignPresentation (an ISO 9001:2000 certified company) offers AutoCAD, desktop publishing, logo vectorization, graphic designing, typing /data entry and GIS conversion services. We focus on converting raster images into fully editable digital formats, such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Corel Draw, Excel, GIS, MicroStation, PhotoShop, PowerPoint, VectorWorks, Word, QuarkXpress, Pro-Engineer, Catia, etc. (including 3-D modeling and rendering).

DesignPresentation currently works with approximately 200 reprographic and blueprint companies throughout the US and Canada. These reprographic and blueprint companies work directly with end-users (architects, building and construction companies, engineering and aerospace companies, etc.). DesignPresentation does not have scanners and therefore we work with the reprographic and blue print companies, who convert paper drawings into raster images, but often do not have the resources to convert the raster images into digital formats. That's where we come in...

DesignPresentation starts with a blank document and does the vectorization using both manual and software-assisted processes. We recreate the artwork based on the scanned image. Our output is truly computerized in that it is "vectorized" because we actually redraw it. We guarantee 99.99% accuracy in the final output. The key advantages of our service are:

1. The final output is editable and will be in DXF or DWG format because we create the drawing as a new file.
2. We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc.
3. Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
4. Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer

We offer a high level of commitment and quality standards. To get in touch please email me at shieanne@designpresentation.com.

Regards
Shieanne
www.designpresentation.com
dponline

GA Design services offered

Postby gadesign » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:13 am

Hi,
We are a small architectural design/drafting company based in South Africa, please contact me via phone/email for further information & portolios.
Kind Regards,
Grant Garden
+27 82 614 5591
+27 46 624 2374
gadesign

Postby brhodes2435 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:45 am

Rhodes Architecture Inc. [/b] located in Amarillo, Texas. is a full service design firm that was est. in 2003. Rhodes Architecture, inc. would be very interested in providing architectural services. Please feel free to contact.

Bryan Rhodes, RA, CSI
Rhodes Architecture, Inc.
600 S. Tyler Suite #1902
Amarillo, Texas 79101
ph. 806.468.7641
brhodes2435

Postby buildingdesigns » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:13 am

Buildingdesign
sir
i am a civil engineer working experience of several years in drafting and modelling of construction document work.i have a personal setup from where we are working 5-6 people all around the week we can provide you architectural construction document, civil rcc drafting work, modelling jobs in all type of cad format.we can communicate thru msn,skype etc.
waiting your mailo for more communication

Thanks
Buildingdesign
buildingdesigns

Postby freelancer arch » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:23 am

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based in Egypt for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
Send me sample that's you want to do and we can make a test file without any cost for you.
Our entire work samples are available when requested.

We are looking to make a job venture or partnership with anther architecture office worldwide.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
Telephone: 0020106600234
freelancer arch

Postby sharna_infinity » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:53 pm

BRICK-Architectural Solutions is a totally service oriented Architectural, structural & Interior related consultancy firm having their corporate office at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Here's what we can do for you-
• You give us the details and we will draft them into accurate working drawings
• We can draft different CAD renderings or views of your building
• We will follow the drafting standards of your particular location/state
• We will edit your drawings for you, all you need to do is send us the edited sketch information & we will make changes to the CAD drawing to match your sketch
• We work with any input/output format

Please contact with us at your convenient time.
Regards

Taslima Afroze
Executive
email: bd.- blocked -
sharna_infinity

Postby cad_centre » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:37 am

Hi

We are a group of 10 Engineers/Draftspersons in the field of 2D Drafting and detailing having more than 15 years of expertince in AutoCAD.

If you are still looking for quality with cost effectiveness, please contact me on ashok@sarwate.com or visit our official site at www.cad-centre.com for more details.

Regards

AVS
cad_centre

Architect service accross globe

Postby imd_1974 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:29 am

I have with me the team that you need. Please feel free to contact us,

Personal Detail

Name : Ignatius Mahendra Datta
Title : Architect
City : Sofia
Post code : 1712
Religion : Catholic
Yahoo ID : imd_1974
Exsperienece : 10 years pluss (Master and Bachelor degree)

Price : Reasonable and negotiable 8 untill 16 Euros sq.m Depend from project.

Skill in Architecture or services pluss exsperience:
1. Apartment and Hotel
2. House
3. Business Center (until 16 floors)
4. Gardening and Landscape
5. Interior
6. Industries Building (with team from technology system)
7. Resort Hotel and water front (with team water front construction)

Skills in Computer Design:

Computer Literate: Internet operator, Computer administrator/good, MS office word, Excel, ARCHI CAD 9/10, Artlantis, 3D MAX, VIZ, ACAD Desktop, ACAD 2007, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw 12, Bryce 7.

 3D Studio Max
 Adobe
 Animator (GIF)
 Architectural
 AutoCAD (3D Graphics/Modelling)
 ArchiCAD (3D Modeling and Animation)
 Brochures
 Corel
 Draw (Corel)
 GIF
 Modeling
 ImageReady
 Interior Design
 Logos/Stationery (Design)
 Microsoft
 Painter (Microsoft)
 PaintShop Pro
 Photoshop (Adobe)
 PowerPoint (Microsoft)
 Presentation Design (Design)
 VectorWorks and Bryce (3D Graphics/Modelling)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
imd_1974

Postby buildingdesigns » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:37 am

sir
i am a freelance civil engineer work experience in civil,arch,rcc steel drafting, heading a group of quality and workalcoholic persons who do their best for your projects.we have a setup w/fastest pc and internet connection can communicate you anytime w/skype or msn.we offer you various type ofework 1)Arch construction document set
2)civil & structural drafting & detailing 3)Mechanical drafting
4)3d modelling . All of our work are very reasonable rate and to meet prior to deadline,wants your reply for more detail, we will submit the sample as per your requirements.
Thanks
Buildingdesign
buildingdesigns

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:38 am

Hi,
We are providing you our details of experience/services & rates below:

Cadencesol provides you the most comprehensive Computer Aided Design services available today and is an offshore solution for CAD contracting services like CAD conversion, CAD drafting, CAD digitization, Conversion of manual drawings to CAD & GIS projects etc... We are in the forefront of technological progress in CAD and have skilled process engineering teams & consultants, using high resolution, high precision 2D & 3D AutoCAD systems to ensure the best quality and accurate conversion to a worldwide clientele.
We have experience making Utility Pipeline Map, which contains of thousand of image
Making wetland maps in GIS.
Making a state map from over 200 of Images. We have attached all the Rasters and after that the digitization process starts where all of the parcels, road are converted into polygon for used in ArcGIS.

We specialize in CAD, GIS & Microstation conversion services.
CAD Conversion Services (Raster to Vector, Vectorization and Paper to CAD)
Architectural Drawings
Electrical Drawings
Contour
Plumbing
Site Plan
Mechanical Drawings
Civil Drawings
Structural Drawings
Surveying/Benchmarking
Piping Drawings
Engineering Drawings
HVAC Drawings
Landscaping Drawing
Lease Boundaries
Flood and/ or Soil Maps
Tax Mapping
Flow Chart/ Process Diagrams
Parcel Mapping
Geographical Boundaries
Watershed Maps
GIS Mapping

Rates:
A-Size (9x12) $10
B-Size (12x18) $20
C-Size (18x24) $30
D-Size (24x36) $40
E-Size (30x42) $60
Hourly rate of conversion services $5
pdf to tif $0.5 per file
Crop tif files $0.6 per file

We hope that the above services are well matching with your concern. And in future if you need any kind of services then you are always welcome to Cadence Solution.
Thanks
Regards
Cadence Solution

imd_1974 is a lier

Postby arch123 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 pm

THIS IS A WARNING NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS MAN WHO CALLS HIM SELF imd_1974

He lied to me, gave me a stupid incomplete work and took all my money!

this is what he wrote on the last email he sent me,, so be aware of him :

To: ArSiM^^ iL-BaSmA <- blocked ->
Subject: Re: DHL CD
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Poor,

I'm the bad person I know. I bad because your price so
cheap. You live in Kuwait but you pay the people who
work with you as a servant no more then the STUPID
like myself. I do not understand why you so cheap
mentality in your work maybe you do not have no
student with you or maybe you are a student. Please
grow!!!

I work 2 days and I put my Eyes ball in computer
screen also I put my Self in professional to work in
your stupid HOME WORK, if you are professional would
you recieve 550 Euros to work as I did? The answer is
NO, Wright!! Please correct me if I'm wrong. Your city
is good and expensive but your payment you give me
like a servant. SORRY to hurt your feeling but SHIT
Happend because the people like me is hard worker
(Goddes from ArchiCAD) not like you Sir!!! Usually I
wrk for minimum 4000 Euros. I'm happy if I can help
the people like you but please GROW with manner.
arch123

reply for the drafting/designing/modelling association team

Postby buildingdesigns » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:16 pm

sir
we are exp team in the field of drating/modelling of several years for us builders and architects worked for several years,can complete your work with time and required quality,waitng your mail for more communication

Thanks
Building design
buildingdesigns

PreviousNext

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted