Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Postby creativ » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:33 pm

I am looking for a quality group or like-minded committed to long term association to be considered as an exceptional partner with the same principals, service standards and work ethics.

Thanks.
creativ

Drafting Outsourcing

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:26 pm

As you will see I have over 10 years experience in mechanical AutoCAD and 6 years in Architectural design Some of the companies I have contracted for are: ComEd (utility), E.I. Dupont, Cedar Forest Buildings, Nestles', Complete Construction Services, and Ralston Purina.

Software includes: AutoCAD 14 thru 2002, ADT 3.3, Autodesk Inventor, Excel, Word, Works and Corel Draw. I have some experience with Power Point and Paintshop.

My experience has been in architectural (full working plans), mechanical, structural, electrical, P & ID’s, civil and HVAC. My projects include residential, industrial & commercial. My job duties included technical illustrating for a major utility company. I worked with the training and mechanical procedure departments.

I also have formal AutoCAD programming training. I can created and modify menu and pgp files. I can customize your AutoCAD environment to streamline the design efforts.

In 1988 I graduated with academic honors (3.82 GPA) with an Associate degree in design & drafting. Since then I have updated with college classes, training classes, and seminars.

Cad services from India

Postby CHHAVI SAHAI » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:23 pm

Dear Sir,

Ours is a CAD solution company . We are based in INDIA. We deals in digitalisation of all type of technical drawings, plans, architectural, civil, construction documents, utility plans, site maps, sections, elevations, maps , mechanical, engineering, hand drawn sketches ,furniture drawing , Decorative finishes etc.

We also provide drafting services on hourly basis and projectwise as the case may be.

The Basic Conversion Service we provide, allows your existing hardcopy drawings to be 100% fully MANUALLY drafted into CAD, to match the original drawn sheets accurately.We mostly do work in AutoCAD 14 , 2000 , 2004.

We are doing paper to cad conversion work & Rendering services for reputed Architects & Designers from Washington , Dallas , New york , London , Leeds , Hamberg , Munich , Paris , Dubai etc.

We are doing paper to Cad conversion for Architects , Interior Designers , Furniture designers , Renderers , Surveyors , Automobile companies , Town planners , surgical And medical Equipment companies etc.

The conversion work we do is 100% accurate to your specifications, or you don’t pay at all. First, we find out what your CAD standards and specifications are, and then our experienced designers draw your paper or raster files to CAD just like you want them to be.

Our drawing conversion services are second to none. Each drawing is HAND DRAWN on Autocad to your standards by an experienced designer.
Our project managers review the conversion work done before delivering the files to you to ensure that all your demands are met. If they’re not, you don’t pay until they are! That’s a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE that others can not offer.

Besides paper to cad conversion we do following works
2D to 3D conversions
Rendering ( Architectural , Interior , Exterior )
We can convert your 2D drawing to 3D. You can get that drawing as a JPEG/ TIFF image also for 3d visualisation & presentation purposes.

You can get your old paper drawings converted into Autocad so that you can store them electronically & also you can reuse their geometry for future projects also.

You have to just scan those paper drawings at 150 dpi & E-mail them to us , Rest is our job and we will provide you exact drawing in Autocad .

We can work as part of your extended office. You can concentrate on your core competance and we will take care of all your CAD needs.

Kind Regards

CHHAVI SAHAI

E-mail :- mail@paper2cad.net
- blocked -
Mobile : +91-9414240028 , 9829065668
visit us at http://www.paper2cad.net
CHHAVI SAHAI

Reply To: Architectural Drafting & Design Service

Postby TLCCADS » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:06 pm

Dear Sir,
My Name is Thomas Crowder owner of TLC Computer -Aided Drafting Service. Based in the United States.

I have over twenty years experience in Architectural & Mechanical Drafting.

Working for some the largest and smallest Architectural & Engineering firms in the U.S . has prepared my firm to provide you with professional construction documentation to your specicifications.
email@tlcsand2@netzero.net
TLCCADS

Re: Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Postby ramesh.precistat » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:25 am

Dear Sir,

We at PreciStat (a California Corporation, head quartered in Menlo Park) have been providing out-sourced drafting services to Architects, Civil & Structural Engineers, both in the US (Arizona and California) as well as Canada for the past few years from our operational branch in INDIA, and hope to provide the same compelling competitive advantage to your organization as well.

Some of the partnering benefits are:

1. Compelling price point (considerably less than 5Cents /Sft depending on scope of project) *

[per hour rate less than $ 8.00 per hour (US $)]

2. Quality (experienced engineers and draughtsman on team)

3. Turn-around time (quite often we do provide over night turn around depending on clients need and quantum of work)

4. Free Pilot: potential clients can test the efficacy of our services and our capabilities by having us do a pilot project totally free.

Services:

Architectural Drafting Assistance
Structural Drafting
3d Modeling, Animation, Walkthroughs
Presentation Drawings
Digitization of Blue Prints
Raster to Vector ( Converting Scanned Scrap Arts from Architects to CAD drawings) ( Cost per sheet)
Printing and Scanning at very low costs (Including Fed-ex charges)
Architects, Engineers can send us their rough sketches through e-mail in scanned image format

And the same will be converted into CAD Drawings overnight.

When you close your office just mail us the scanned rough copies of your design and the next morning the detailed CAD Drawings will be ready for you.

We do look forward to helping you out with your drafting and designing needs and hearing back from you. We would be glad to send our presentation on your interest.

best regards

Ramesh

PRECISTAT Data Services Inc.

For more details:

e.mail: ramana@precistat.com, ramesh@precistat.com

US : tel: 408.426.8035 , fax: .408.877.1540

IND : tel: 011 91 98483 86072 (Ramana) tel: 011 91 98481 94133 (Ramesh
ramesh.precistat

Postby xyzgs » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:39 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are from INDIA , here we are doing 3d modeling, Architectural Rendering, Animations (walk through), 2D Cad Drafting and digitize work in CAD. We are running business for the past 3 years in India (Chennai) .
Currently we are doing some US projects also. We are planning for BPO process, that is we required 3D projects from your side and we will do that in India with Affordable cost, Best Quality and Faster timing. Here in India manpower cost is cheaper so we can give you good pricing. As on now we are costing 8 US $ /Hour for Architectural Rendering. I am expecting your business link in India. we are waiting for your favorable reply.

Address:
XYZ Graphic Solutions
New # 34, South West Boag Road,
T.nagar,Chennai- 600 017.,Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Phone: +91 44 52159941, Hand Phone: +91 9841125568
Email: info@xyzgs.com URL: www.xyzgs.com

Thanks,
For XYZ Graphic Solutions,
M.Saravanan.
xyzgs

we are for you....

Postby acme » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:07 am

Hi!

We are cad services co. based chennai INDIA, doing drafting & detailing of architectural drawings, 3d modelling, photoshop presentations and cad conversions with international standards (i.e AIA layering) using Autocad, photoshop, 3dsmax, turbocad etc. We offer you three things,

Low cost
Medium duration
High Quality

The prices are negotiable and vary depends on detailing of the work.
We are looking from you,

ACME consultants
(acme_consultants<@>hotmail.com)
acme

We do what we are doing best

Postby Bogdan » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:07 pm

We are a company from Romania with 7 years of experience and we are looking for companys with long term relationship interestes.

The main work that we do is design , interior design,
architectural projects, editing blue print ( redo them
if necessary ),3d animation and movie special effects

We are a registered architectural , civil engineering biro and design.

If you are interested in a collaboration in
digitalizing the work pls contact us.

- Architectural and civil engineering projects
- digitalize old hand drawn blueprints (AutoCAD, DXF)
- computer coloring site/elevations for your
presentations (Photoshop,
illustrator, PageMaker etc)
- draft from schematic sketches to Construction
Documents
- basic/advanced 3d renderings (3d Studio max)
- hand architectural renderings in a variety of
mediums (color pencil,
watercolor etc.)
- logo designs
- 3d visualizations

email: sc_helvio(@)yahoo.com

Best regards
Gansca Bogdan
Bogdan

Postby lkanuga » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:51 am

We are JSR Enterprise. We have been in the field of work past 6 yrs. We have skilled and knowledgable engineers and draftsmen to deal with the projects with precision and expertise.
We have qualified supervisors deputed specially for supervising the outsourced jobworks individually for each category.

we deal with
Autocad services. 2D and 3D drawings.
Architectural Drawings.
Architectural Layouts.
Sructural Drawings.
Structural Designing and Planning.
Data Entry.
Web Designing.
lkanuga

Postby Antisthenes » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:13 pm

creativ what is your mind? what are your principles and witch is your ethic?
Antisthenes

Postby architect team » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:36 pm

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based in Egypt for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
Send me sample that's you want to do and we can make a test file without any cost for you.
Our entire work samples are available when requested.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
Telephone: 0020106600234

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based in Egypt for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
Send me sample that's you want to do and we can make a test file without any cost for you.
Our entire work samples are available when requested.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Telephone: 0020106600234
architect team

Postby dponline » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:01 pm

Hi,

DesignPresentation (an ISO 9001:2000 certified company) is a leading provider of AutoCAD, desktop publishing, graphic designing, typing /data entry and GIS conversion services. We focus on converting raster images into fully editable digital formats, such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Corel Draw, Excel, GIS, MicroStation, PhotoShop, PowerPoint, Word, QuarkXpress, Pro-Engineer, Catia, etc. (including 3-D modeling and rendering).

We start with a blank document and do the vectorization using both manual and software-assisted processes. We recreate the artwork based on the scanned image. Our output is truly computerized in that it is "vectorized" because we actually redraw it. We guarantee 99.99% accuracy in the final output. The key advantages of our service are:

1. The final output is editable and will be in DXF or DWG format because we create the drawing as a new file.
2. We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc.
3. Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
4. Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer

Because of our technology and skilled designers, we believe we are particularly competitive in the area of raster to vector conversion services. Our pricing is simple and easy to understand. We charge a fixed price based on the sheet size (regardless of the complexity or the density of the drawings). We normally deliver the projects within a day or two and can expedite projects to meet your delivery commitments (there are no additional charges for rush jobs). For rush jobs we could deliver the AutoCAD drawings in less than 24 hours time.
In addition, we provide volume based discounts and there are no additional charges for rush jobs.

Hope the above meets your approval and we look forward to building a relationship with you.

Thanks
Shieanne
DesignPresentation
dponline

Postby freelancer arch » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:47 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for long term contract , my name is ahmed monir , I am in Egypt , I usually charge 11 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity, I have two strong computer for rendering, so I can render about one interior project in a 7-9days (include modeling) and 12-14 days for exterior scene.
U will find in attachment some of my work sample.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Ahmed monir al reguili
Telephone: +20106600234
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freelancer arch

Italian architects and building engineers for your projects

Postby valentigo » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:01 pm

We are a young team of Italian architects and building engineers, eager to collaborate with foreign studios and companies for
- projects study and development, from sketch to construction phase
- drafting of plannings, elevations, sections, 3Ds
- very fluent in english
- can send cv on request
Have extra work? Need help for your projects? Contact us at valentigo@libero.it

Valentina Gozzi
Monica Bianchi
Roberta Farinelli
valentigo

Postby Mostafa » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:57 am

Dear sir,

How about getting online help?

We're a growing company based in Egypt, we've done many overseas projects. We've made projects for OLO creative farm "Italy", & for many clients in USA, like our Florida House.

You can visit our sites www.menbr.com & www.cv.menbr.com, we've a great way to make your money & job safe even overseas.

Waiting your reply, on msaber82 at yahoo.com or msaber at menbr.com

All respect,

Mostafa Saber
Mostafa

Next

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted