Look for architect to design luxury villas in the Caribbean

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Look for architect to design luxury villas in the Caribbean

Postby maxx47 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 pm

We are interested to receive offers from architect who has experience
in designing villas on slope hills with great view. on our locaton in the caribbean, Please submit the quote with profile of past similar projects.
maxx47

Postby Married To The Job » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:36 pm

I have a friend that has done and is doing work in Florida and the Caribbean. Can you tell me what island you're currently asking about? Project size/scope? Knowledge of local regulations and working conditions would be necessary to provide a quote. Without additional information it would be difficult to give more than a project list.
Married To The Job

architect

Postby manoj k » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 am

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

MAM/SIR,

THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET, PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED MY BIODATA FOR THE POST OF AN PART TIME / FREELANCE ARCHITECT FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND CONSIDERATION.

THANKING YOU

YOUR’S FAITHFULLY

(MANOJ KUMAR)

BIO-DATA

· POST APPLIED FOR: PROJECT OFFICER (HOUSING)

· NAME OF APPLICANT: MANOJ KUMAR

· FATHER’S NAME: SH. MAHAVIR PRASAD

· DATE OF BIRTH: :02/07/1972

· MAILING ADDRESS WITH: B-234 AYURVIGYAN NAGAR

KHELGAON ROAD
NEW DELHI – 110049
INDIA

· CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: 9811328230, 9910388949
· E – MAIL ID: swaman4you@rediffmail.com

· CATEGORY TO WHICH BELONGS GENERAL

· ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL
QUALIFICATION

NAME OF EXAMINATION PASSED BOARD/UNIVERSITY DURATION OF COURSE YEAR OF PASSING DIVISION/ PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
12TH (SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION-1989) C. B. S. E. NEW DELHI ONE YEAR 1989 FIRST DIVISION (SCHOOL TOPPER)/ 81.25% (PCME)
DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B-ARCH.) NAGPUR UNIVERSITY FIVE YEAR 1995 FIRST DIVISION / 61.11%
COURSE ON ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP AND 3D STUDIO CAD STUDIO TWO MONTH TRAIING PROGRAMME 2000 CERTIFICATE ENCLOSED

· POST QUALIFICATION
EXPERIENCE (PAST & PRESENT)

NAME OF THE EMPLOYER DESIGNATION PAY / SCALE OF PAY (TOTAL EMOLUMENTS DRAWN) PERIOD OF SERVICE AND ITS LENGHT FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
M/S ARCHITECT YETINDER MATHUR ARCHITECT RS.6000/- CONSOLIDATED. FROM 3RD JUL 1995 TO 11TH OCT 1999 i.e. ( FOUR YEARS THREE MONTHS AND EIGHT DAYS) 1. SUPERVISE THE STAFF AND MANAGE THE CLIENTS.2. HOLD MEETINGS AND CONTROL THE OUTPUT OF DESIGNS, DRAWINGS, ESTIMATES AND TENDER DOCUMENTS.3. CONDUCT, MOTIVATION & IN HOUSE TRAINING IN DETAILING, COMPUTER DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS.4. HOLD FEEDBACK MEETINGS WITH STAFF.
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT 6500-200-10500 FROM 12TH OCT 1999 TO 2ND AUGUST 2005 1. SCRUTINISATION OF LAYOUT PLAN Vis-à-vis MSTER PLAN AND OTHER RELATED BYE-LAWS FOR APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT.2. ATTENDING ZONAL MEETINGS OF MCD.3. REPRESENTING TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT IN OTHER LEVEL MEETINGS ON BEHALF OF MCD
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT ARCHITECT 7500-250-12500 WORKING FROM 3RD AUGUST 2005 TO TILL DATE 1. PROCESSING OF LAYOUT CASES WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF SURVEY OFFICERS / ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS AND DRAFTSMAN ETC.2. EXAMINATION / SCRUTINY OF LAYOUT PLANS SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE OF MCD UNDER SECTION 312 – 313 OF DMC ACT AND COMMENTS O TOW PLANNING ASPECTS ON FILES SUBMITTED FOR BUILDING PLAN APPROVALS3. IMPEMENTATION / ENFORCEMENT OF MASTER PLAN, UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF MCD.4. ATTENDING THE MEETINGS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS, INCLUDING MIN ISTRIES ETC.IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS ISSUES RELATED TO THE THE CONCERNED CELL.5. DEALING WITH THE COURT CASES CONDUCTED IN HIGH COURT/ DISTRICT COURT INCLUDING COORDINATION WITH ADVOCATES AND ATTENDING DATES OF HEARING.6. FRAMING REPLIES TO THE ID APPLICATONS UDER RTI ACT.

TOTAL POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS APPROX.

I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete & correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. With these contents, I end this short resume for a due consideration and response and I assure you, sir, that if selected I shall do my work most conscientiously.

Thanking you

· MANOJ KUMAR
· NEW DELHI
· INDIA
manoj k

Architect for Steep Caribbean Villa

Postby tebero » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

First of all a cordial salute.
I really don't know if you still are looking for an architect to design your villa.
I would be really pleased to help you out, as I'm working on a firm with great experience designing high end villas all over the caribbean ans specially in steep lots.
I would really like to help you out, but need some additional information,
and I'm sure you will have a superb design for your money. (should comply with hurricane standards I presume.
Looking forward to hear from you, kind regards,
Architect Tebelio Rodriguez (currently working in BVI)
tebero

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted