3d Architectural Rendering Service Wanted...Urgent..

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

3d Architectural Rendering Service Wanted...Urgent..

Postby hmahesha » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:10 am

Hi

We Are New Visualization Company In 3D Architectural Industry.

And Because Our Best Quality And Speed Of Work Our Client Base Is Increasing Day By Day..

Now We Are Looking For A 4-5 Freelance Artist Who Can Give Us Services In Best Rates And With Good Quality.

Our Projects Are From All Over The World.

So Please Mail Me With Your Details.

1) Contact Details Or Services Information
2) Infrastructure Or Setup
3) Work Experience
4) Portfolio ( Not Big Than 5 Mb )

( Please Attach images With Mail And Also Put Your Website Address )

5) Please Mention Rates Or Prices For Each Image That You Send In Portfolio.

Please Keep In Mind If we Agree Conditions Then Work In Large scale.

So Please Put Your Rates Accordingly.

We are Looking For

1) Interior And Exterior Rendering
2) Walkthrough Or Animation
3) Presentation Plans Or Cad Plan drafting.

Thanks...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
hmahesha

One thing I Forgot.

Postby hmahesha » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:42 am

Hi

One thing I Forgot..

Please Also Mention Your Msn Or Gtalk Id For Online chat

Thanks.
hmahesha

Mail Id

Postby hmahesha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:47 am

Hi

Please Mail Us At - blocked due to abuse -

Waiting for your reply..

We have Lots Of work To Do ...And We Need Help from you guys....

Thanks.
hmahesha

Excellent cost solutions partner

Postby Aim Interactive » Mon May 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Dear Sir,

We are Aim Interactive, a complete multimedia solutions provider with an attached profile and MSN id (- blocked -). We are a flexible company and would love to talk with you on your current endeavors. Besides do leave an email , if you want on salman@aim-in.com.

Loooking forward to talk with you and get the message across!

Regards,

SALMAN KHAN
AIM INTERACTIVE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aim Interactive

Postby hmahesha » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:45 am

thnx..will get in touch with you shortly.
hmahesha

3D design

Postby welker design » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:37 pm

I am interested in working with your company in designing your projects in 3D. You can contact me @ welkerdesign@cableone.net if you are interested in further discussions. I look forward to hearing from you.
welker design

Thanks...Will Contact You Shortly..

Postby hmahesha » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks...Will Contact You Shortly..
hmahesha

Reg: 3d Renderings

Postby huzijc » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 am

To

Mr. Hmahesha

KIND ATTN :

SUBJECT : Introduction of Firm “ Aesthetic Designs “

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce our firm ‘Aesthetic Designs’ to your organization, for association in offering our Professional Service.
Aesthetic Designs is fast growing Turnkey project consultants engaged in various Architectural, Civil and Structural engineering fields. Designing, Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Educational Structures using latest Computerized CAD Techniques and Exceptional Rendered views.
Aesthetic Designs is a dynamic young firm promoted by highly educated and experience entrepreneur in technical and financial matters.
Now, Aesthetic Designs is admitted International Associate Membership of the American Institute of Architects.
The company was found in 1990 by Architect Juzer.A.Chahwala and has now acclaimed many prestigious projects in association with many leading firms and clients of the country. Aesthetic Designs can provide various professional services under one roof in their fieldwork having exercised expert supervision on construction, quality control, measurements, billing of materials etc. and monitored the progress of work.
We at Aesthetic Designs can guarantee for ‘Quality’, ‘Commitment’ and Dedication’ to the project and client.
We are ready to accept challenges to meet within any stipulated time frame.
We are very much keen to work with you for your upcoming project.
Please find enclosed herewith our companies’ current project list for your reference
Please find enclosed herewith our company Profile CD for your reference

Thanking you
You’re Truly

For Aesthetic Designs
Contact Persons
Mr. Huzaifa.J.Chawhala (+919920134290)
huzijc@yahoo.co.uk
huzijc

architectural rendering and animation service

Postby georgina » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Dear Sir,

We'd like to provide our excellent interior & exterior architectural
rendering and animation services at very competitive price($300 to $400 per
eyelevel rendering).We also do Auto Cad drawing.

Currently, I have 20 years of experience in this field. I have a team with over 120 excellent renderers. Looking forward to the chance of working with you through internet, pls consider hiring people abroad like me, my email address is diamond06@abddba.com

For more informaition, you are welcome to visit
our website: www.abddba.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

----------------------
Sincerely yours,
Zhou Yonghe/Georgina
diamond06@abddba.com
Diamond 3d rendering
Direct: 86-21-56065437 /56956592
www.abddba.com
georgina

freelance architect

Postby manoj k » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 am

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

MAM/SIR,

THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET, PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED MY BIODATA FOR THE POST OF AN PART TIME / FREELANCE ARCHITECT FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND CONSIDERATION.

THANKING YOU

YOUR’S FAITHFULLY

(MANOJ KUMAR)

BIO-DATA

· POST APPLIED FOR: PROJECT OFFICER (HOUSING)

· NAME OF APPLICANT: MANOJ KUMAR

· FATHER’S NAME: SH. MAHAVIR PRASAD

· DATE OF BIRTH: :02/07/1972

· MAILING ADDRESS WITH: B-234 AYURVIGYAN NAGAR

KHELGAON ROAD
NEW DELHI – 110049
INDIA

· CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: 9811328230, 9910388949
· E – MAIL ID: swaman4you@rediffmail.com

· CATEGORY TO WHICH BELONGS GENERAL

· ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL
QUALIFICATION

NAME OF EXAMINATION PASSED BOARD/UNIVERSITY DURATION OF COURSE YEAR OF PASSING DIVISION/ PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
12TH (SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION-1989) C. B. S. E. NEW DELHI ONE YEAR 1989 FIRST DIVISION (SCHOOL TOPPER)/ 81.25% (PCME)
DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B-ARCH.) NAGPUR UNIVERSITY FIVE YEAR 1995 FIRST DIVISION / 61.11%
COURSE ON ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP AND 3D STUDIO CAD STUDIO TWO MONTH TRAIING PROGRAMME 2000 CERTIFICATE ENCLOSED

· POST QUALIFICATION
EXPERIENCE (PAST & PRESENT)

NAME OF THE EMPLOYER DESIGNATION PAY / SCALE OF PAY (TOTAL EMOLUMENTS DRAWN) PERIOD OF SERVICE AND ITS LENGHT FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
M/S ARCHITECT YETINDER MATHUR ARCHITECT RS.6000/- CONSOLIDATED. FROM 3RD JUL 1995 TO 11TH OCT 1999 i.e. ( FOUR YEARS THREE MONTHS AND EIGHT DAYS) 1. SUPERVISE THE STAFF AND MANAGE THE CLIENTS.2. HOLD MEETINGS AND CONTROL THE OUTPUT OF DESIGNS, DRAWINGS, ESTIMATES AND TENDER DOCUMENTS.3. CONDUCT, MOTIVATION & IN HOUSE TRAINING IN DETAILING, COMPUTER DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS.4. HOLD FEEDBACK MEETINGS WITH STAFF.
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT 6500-200-10500 FROM 12TH OCT 1999 TO 2ND AUGUST 2005 1. SCRUTINISATION OF LAYOUT PLAN Vis-à-vis MSTER PLAN AND OTHER RELATED BYE-LAWS FOR APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT.2. ATTENDING ZONAL MEETINGS OF MCD.3. REPRESENTING TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT IN OTHER LEVEL MEETINGS ON BEHALF OF MCD
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT ARCHITECT 7500-250-12500 WORKING FROM 3RD AUGUST 2005 TO TILL DATE 1. PROCESSING OF LAYOUT CASES WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF SURVEY OFFICERS / ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS AND DRAFTSMAN ETC.2. EXAMINATION / SCRUTINY OF LAYOUT PLANS SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE OF MCD UNDER SECTION 312 – 313 OF DMC ACT AND COMMENTS O TOW PLANNING ASPECTS ON FILES SUBMITTED FOR BUILDING PLAN APPROVALS3. IMPEMENTATION / ENFORCEMENT OF MASTER PLAN, UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF MCD.4. ATTENDING THE MEETINGS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS, INCLUDING MIN ISTRIES ETC.IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS ISSUES RELATED TO THE THE CONCERNED CELL.5. DEALING WITH THE COURT CASES CONDUCTED IN HIGH COURT/ DISTRICT COURT INCLUDING COORDINATION WITH ADVOCATES AND ATTENDING DATES OF HEARING.6. FRAMING REPLIES TO THE ID APPLICATONS UDER RTI ACT.

TOTAL POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS APPROX.

I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete & correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. With these contents, I end this short resume for a due consideration and response and I assure you, sir, that if selected I shall do my work most conscientiously.

Thanking you

· MANOJ KUMAR
· NEW DELHI
· INDIA
manoj k

3 Dimensional Drafting & Multimedia Solutions

Postby amddesign » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Based in Perak, Malaysia, we support architects, engineers, designers and educators with 3 Dimensional Computer Aided Design CAD drafting, 3D rendering, 3D animation of all types of projects from industrial fabrication, residential developments to institutional, schools and universities. We specialize in 3D drafting as well as computer graphics (CG) visuals.

Visit http://www.amd.netmyne.com/index.htm for more details

Cheers,

AMD. :D
amddesign

we are professional and experienced

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:15 am

Hi
I am sara

t is my pleasure to introduce our company I TOP Time Digital Design CO ,.LTD to you. We have a professional and experienced designer team and a provider of 3D animation production, Multimedia and architectural rendering including commecial rendering ,residential rendering, Interior rendering, urban planning .oil painting. etc.

my email is sara_szitop@163.com, skype :sara_szitop
I will send you our works for preview, I believe you will like it very much

Postby davidshanghai » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:18 pm

We are a development company focusing on the architectural visualisation and CG arena. Our mission is to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring quality work, cost effective services and timely solutions.We provide a professional project process that makes us uniquely customer-friendly.
Our best advantage is our experience! We have serve the Foreign firms for many years!
At the same time our price and quality is the most reasonable! 200$/eye level rendering!40$/second for walk through animation

We have Interior, Architecture, Master plan, Brochure, Multi-video, Animation 6 departments totally. We can meet with your all kinds of needs!

You may know more about us in our website: www.shanghaiarchi.com

davidshanghai

Thanks

Postby hmahesha » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 am

Thanks for your interest..the work have been already assign to some one.
hmahesha

Architect Team

Postby architect_team » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 am

We are an architect team in dubai , we work as a freelancer , we handled a lot of project here in dubai and over all the world.
if you are interested , please send me your email and i will send you our portofolio include the following:
design work.
workshop drawing(drafting).
still image (interior & exterior).
animation samples.

and i hope that we can deleiver your needs within your budget.
architect_team

Next

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted