3D architect needed in New Jersey / New York

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

3D architect needed in New Jersey / New York

Postby Sundey » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:14 pm

I am looking for an exceptional architect / 3D artist visualization to work in New Jersey at an amzing, state-of-the art company. Great pay and fantastic company!
thank you for your interest.
- blocked -
or through my contact on this site
Thanks, Sundey
Sundey

Can you consider offshore staffing?

Postby Lee3D » Sun May 27, 2007 1:02 pm

We are interested with the job and I think we can handle your requirements. We are new in the industry but our knowledge, eye for detail and perfection makes us at par with the industry leaders.

We are based in Manila, Philippines and because of that we can assure you that we are very competitive in both workmanship and price.

Communication will never be a problem as we have our 24/7 online chat link to assist you.

When it comes to equipments we have 16 desktop PC's with specifications to match the job, we have enough manpower to handle any given project, we also have the capability of expanding if needed.

Please visit our website www.lee3dstudio.com to see our works.

Thank you.

Christian Lee
Lee3D

Provide Visualization service

Postby Ingrid Hsu » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 am

Dear Sir or Madam:
We have your email address from Internet. We wish to inform you that we are specialized in 3D graphics, and presentation projects development.We shall be more than pleased to offer you the original design of interior or simply visualization of the already prepared design at a reasonable cost. I’m sure it would help you to obtain nice presentation to your clients.

Our team, located in China, has extensive experiences in designing a variety of large-scale projects, and have successfully cooperated with some international companies for projects in the past years. Enclosed please find some of our works.

Please visit our web page for more works.

http://ingridlijuanxu.spaces.live.com/

In case you need more information about our business status, we shall be very glad to answer your inquires at any time.

The following is our contact information

Cell phone: 0086-15077223533

Email:

ingridhsu@163.com;

8626745@qq.com

- blocked -

ingridhsu@qq.com

MSN:- blocked -

QQ:8626745
Hope our information would be useful to you.

Sincerely yours,
Ingrid Hsu

Postby johnnyy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 pm

I am just a new graduate, but it would have been nice to work in New York City. There are so many great architectural designs in New York City buildings, especially those New York City Hotels in Central Park area. I would have love to be part of these projects.
johnnyy

Re: Provide Visualization service

Postby dalessir » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 pm

I am from the west coast and would like to tour your facilities. If this is possible, with whom shall I speak with?
I am planning on flying into LaGuardia Airport unless JFK would be closer?
Thank you,
Dale S.
dalessir

Re: Provide Visualization service

Postby forestergu » Fri May 22, 2009 4:21 pm

dalessir wrote:I am from the west coast and would like to tour your facilities. If this is possible, with whom shall I speak with?
I am planning on flying into LaGuardia Airport New York unless JFK New York would be closer?
Thank you,
Dale S.

:lol:

I have to agree with you, Dale. I prefer flying in and out of LaGuardia too.
forestergu

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted