autocad 2d freelancers wantred

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Area of Expertise in CADD,OSP etc

Postby IN_INC » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:58 pm

InnovationsIndia provides state of the art computer aided design and drafting (CADD) , digitial printing , digitization, OSP Design
services through our facilities based at Hyderabad, INDIA.

Our Core Competencies include but are not limited to the following:

- COmputer Aided Design
- Engineering Analysis
- Computer Aided Drafting
- 3D Modelling

We can submit samples of our works aswells as of customer's reviews. Although our prices are very competitative, we hire the best talent on our work force.

The expertise of our staff includes the following functional areas.

-“Preliminary route survey”
-"Preparation of CSA and FCA boundaries"
-"Preparation of Feeder route"
-"Designing of ODP boundaries and preparation of Sign-offs"
-"Cable Route Designing"
-"Duct Designing"
-“Vault room designing”
-"BoM & BoS Preparation"
-"Documentation Maintenance"
-"Designing of Special Project (Planned and unplanned DP enhancement)"
-“Inbuilding designing
-"As-Built Preparation".

Scope of work includes

- Preparation of OSP related drawings for Right of Way (ROW), Work plans, Inbuilding plans, Copper Plans, Fiber Plans & Asbuilt drawings etc. Roof Top layout for Tower installation for cell sites. Building drawings in ISO-METRIC view for cell site.

- Geographical Information Systems, alignment of Flood Water Areas etc, using CAD – Overlay Software

As an added advantage to our clientele, we have come up with a "No Cure No Pay" Model which ensures that we get paid only when your clients or you are satisfied with the work. This is a great opportunity for you to try us out.

Please do not hestitate to contact us for any further information. Our contact email is admin@innovationsindia.com

With Warm Regards

Sagar
IN_INC

Postby buildingdesigns » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:00 pm

sir
i am civil engineer experience of working several residential/industrial/arch drafting and moelling.
i have a group of architect/drafter/engineer working from india
i can provide you all type of architectural/civil drafting.i have the expereince of working in residential(stud,cmu,concrete and steel),industrial,commercial building structure,i can serve you all around
the week, with specified quality and time frame,waiting for your response to get start soon.sending attachment for ur review.

buildingdesign
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
mailto:bisw.roy@rediffmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buildingdesigns

Postby hotrodz0321 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:38 pm

I have 7 years of Autocad drafting experience. I would like more information regarding this job. Thanks for your time.
hotrodz0321

Postby cad_centre » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:49 am

Hi,

We are a group of 10 Engineers/Draftspersons with 15+ experience.

Kindly contact us on my personal e-mail ashok@sarwate.com or visit our URL www.cad-centre.com for more details.

Regards

AVS
cad_centre

Re: 2d freelancers wanted

Postby andyl » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Dear Sir,
I am interested in taking on some of your freelance work. I have been in the Architectural field for over 13 years and am currently working on Architectural desktop 2005. Please feel free to contact me at my email address and I will supply you with examples of work.
Thank you for your time,

Andy Lassiter
Wall to Wall Drafting and Design
lassiters4@tampabay.rr.com
andyl

Postby CADNEWYORK » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:26 am

<a href="http:\\www.new-york-document-scanning.com">New York Document Scanning</a> has a team of qualified Architectural CAD Technicians who are able to produce architectural drawings to suit your various needs. We are will work to your deadlines providing a cost efficient service to your practice. We are able to utilize the Internet to act as if we are extra draftsman within your office.

In-house team of more than 20 people offers a wide range of CAD services under a single roof.

You get most economical rates as we have an office located in CALCUTTA / INDIA

We assure you of your total satisfaction from our services. For further details kindly visit our site http://www.new-york-document-scanning.com

About <a href="http://www.new-york-document-scanning.com">New York Document Scanning</a>
Started in 2004, New York Document Scanning continues to offer the highest quality raster to vector conversion scans for its customers. The company has established itself as a major player in the CAD Conversion market place. All of the company’s raster to vector conversion staff and project managers have engineering degrees. All the work is done in-house, which make it cost-effective and quality controlled. It has a large clientele from US, UK, Brazil & India.
CADNEWYORK

Cad work

Postby pab1ajb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:41 am

Dear Mr. Clifford,
At the outset may we thank you for the opportunity offered for outsourcing your architectural Cad jobs.
I take this opportubity to introduce myself as a qualified & experienced architect, working from my own office, well equipped & wellconnected on the internet. We have an experience of 7-8 years, in this field & we have primarily carried out residential works. We could even mail you a few samples of our works, if we can have your email address.
We have with us the best computers, softwares & a highly motivated staff , which makes it possible for us to offer a fast turnaround for all our jobs.Needless to say , that since we are situated in Mumbai : (the commercial capital of India), we will indeed be able to offer you an extremely good quality of work & topnotch quality at the ,most competitve rates.
Incase you need any further clarification, pls. feel free to mail me about the same.
Thanking you & with regards,
Parul Bhatt
email : polyguj@bom7.vsnl.net.in
pab1ajb

Hi

Postby manic3d » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Please visit http://www.manicdimensions.com for your initial reference. And have me contacted from there if your wish to have a preliminary discussion.
Thank you and I hope to work with you guys there!

Mark
w w w . m a n i c d i m e n s i o n s . c o m
manic3d

Postby bhushankale1 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:47 am

Hi,
This is bhushan kale from mumbai India. Interested in your offer. Can you send one sample project? If yes, send it on bhushankale1@rediffmail.com
Thanks
bhushankale1

Re: autocad 2d freelancers wantred

Postby vijayn22 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:57 am

[Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and CAD Drafting. I am using autocad.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Vijay N. Nikam.
India.
Email: - - blocked due to abuse -
Telephone: 09422263507
vijayn22

Postby nishitha_tk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:06 am

consultclifford wrote:Hi,

i am a small business with 6 staff. we are starting to take on too many jobs and i was thinking about outsourcing some of the business.

all the jobs are domestic houses approx 1500-5000 sq ft.

the drawings will just include

site location
landscaping
plans
elevations

any interest parties please post a message with reference of previous work.

regards

clifford

Hi...
ours is a firm of two members and we do freelancing projects and have two yrs of exp and are expertised in drafting 2D AutoCAD version(any) .
Have unertaken lot of residences, commercial as well as apparments project so, if u wil to offer me per hr 5$ i would like to work for you. My contact add is nishi_arch2000@yahoo.co.in
Regards
Nishitha
nishitha_tk

Re: autocad 2D freelancers wanted

Postby akshata_s » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:48 pm

Hi Clifford,

I am a freelance architect based in Mumbai , India. I have been working for the past 7 years on landscape projects, residential interiors & planning of small super speciality clinics. I work in Autocad 2006 & provide drawings right from the concept to detailed working drawings required for execution.

If you are interested, then kindly get in touch with me at:
- blocked - and I can send you samples of my work.

Regards,
Akshata
Last edited by akshata_s on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akshata_s

Postby sk » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:47 pm

Hi Clifford,

Please let me know if your post is still valid.

Regards,
Swati

consultclifford wrote:Hi,

i am a small business with 6 staff. we are starting to take on too many jobs and i was thinking about outsourcing some of the business.

all the jobs are domestic houses approx 1500-5000 sq ft.

the drawings will just include

site location
landscaping
plans
elevations

any interest parties please post a message with reference of previous work.

regards

clifford
sk

Advanced Group of Architects and Designers

Postby usarender » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:10 pm

We are a group of architects, interior designers, and 3D experts who provide the following services:

1. Exterior and interior design services.
2. Architectural renderings, 3D animations.
3. Conceptual design development and visualization services.

- We are able to handle all your needs in standard or panoramic animations, illustrations, 3D perspectives, 2D and 3D floor plans, aerial views, 3D site plans, 3D sections, 2D and 3D elevations, interior design, exterior and interior renderings and presentations of all types.

- Samples of our work can be seen at our site, in our site link at the bottom of the page where it says "site", on the design community placed tab, where you will find the link to our page.

- Here you will find superior quality architectural drawings, high quality drafting and detailing on our projects and maintain client satisfaction as a top priority.

- The services you will find here are extremely fast and efficient and we employ state of the art technology.

- We are establishing partnerships in the development of our Project Liquid Universe as well, and are inviting interested companies to join us. The link to this project can be found on our site also. (Simply click on the link "Realistic 3D version of your business").

We help interested companies develop the various technologies and implement a plan of action.

We also help groups form their own companies to implement the new systems and inventions we as a group are developing.

More information on this can be seen on the community Project Liquid Universe site.

We are developing our own state of the art technology, inventions, ideas, architectural systems, designs, and revolutionary projects.

We are here to help you also with all your project needs.

Mr. Nelson
Architectural Art USA

Project Liquid Universe Coordinator
usarender
millennium club

CAD Drafting Services by Prodrafters.com

Postby prodrafters » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:12 pm

We are an AutoCad Drafting Service contractor located in the Silicon Valley, California. We deliver high quality, cost-effective and reliable CAD solutions to our clients worldwide. We provide AutoCAD drafting services in the Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Petrochemical Piping design fields. Our fast turnaround and competitive pricing make us an ideal partner for system designers, engineering firms, architects, home owners, oil and gas companies as well as high-tech and manufacturing companies.

http://www.prodrafters.com
prodrafters

PreviousNext

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted