looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

freelance architect

Postby manoj k » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:54 am

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

MAM/SIR,

THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET, PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED MY BIODATA FOR THE POST OF AN PART TIME / FREELANCE ARCHITECT FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND CONSIDERATION.

THANKING YOU

YOUR’S FAITHFULLY

(MANOJ KUMAR)

BIO-DATA

· POST APPLIED FOR: PROJECT OFFICER (HOUSING)

· NAME OF APPLICANT: MANOJ KUMAR

· FATHER’S NAME: SH. MAHAVIR PRASAD

· DATE OF BIRTH: :02/07/1972

· MAILING ADDRESS WITH: B-234 AYURVIGYAN NAGAR

KHELGAON ROAD
NEW DELHI – 110049
INDIA

· CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: 9811328230, 9910388949
· E – MAIL ID: swaman4you@rediffmail.com

· CATEGORY TO WHICH BELONGS GENERAL

· ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL
QUALIFICATION

NAME OF EXAMINATION PASSED BOARD/UNIVERSITY DURATION OF COURSE YEAR OF PASSING DIVISION/ PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
12TH (SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION-1989) C. B. S. E. NEW DELHI ONE YEAR 1989 FIRST DIVISION (SCHOOL TOPPER)/ 81.25% (PCME)
DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B-ARCH.) NAGPUR UNIVERSITY FIVE YEAR 1995 FIRST DIVISION / 61.11%
COURSE ON ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP AND 3D STUDIO CAD STUDIO TWO MONTH TRAIING PROGRAMME 2000 CERTIFICATE ENCLOSED

· POST QUALIFICATION
EXPERIENCE (PAST & PRESENT)

NAME OF THE EMPLOYER DESIGNATION PAY / SCALE OF PAY (TOTAL EMOLUMENTS DRAWN) PERIOD OF SERVICE AND ITS LENGHT FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
M/S ARCHITECT YETINDER MATHUR ARCHITECT RS.6000/- CONSOLIDATED. FROM 3RD JUL 1995 TO 11TH OCT 1999 i.e. ( FOUR YEARS THREE MONTHS AND EIGHT DAYS) 1. SUPERVISE THE STAFF AND MANAGE THE CLIENTS.2. HOLD MEETINGS AND CONTROL THE OUTPUT OF DESIGNS, DRAWINGS, ESTIMATES AND TENDER DOCUMENTS.3. CONDUCT, MOTIVATION & IN HOUSE TRAINING IN DETAILING, COMPUTER DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS.4. HOLD FEEDBACK MEETINGS WITH STAFF.
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT 6500-200-10500 FROM 12TH OCT 1999 TO 2ND AUGUST 2005 1. SCRUTINISATION OF LAYOUT PLAN Vis-à-vis MSTER PLAN AND OTHER RELATED BYE-LAWS FOR APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT.2. ATTENDING ZONAL MEETINGS OF MCD.3. REPRESENTING TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT IN OTHER LEVEL MEETINGS ON BEHALF OF MCD
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT ARCHITECT 7500-250-12500 WORKING FROM 3RD AUGUST 2005 TO TILL DATE 1. PROCESSING OF LAYOUT CASES WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF SURVEY OFFICERS / ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS AND DRAFTSMAN ETC.2. EXAMINATION / SCRUTINY OF LAYOUT PLANS SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE OF MCD UNDER SECTION 312 – 313 OF DMC ACT AND COMMENTS O TOW PLANNING ASPECTS ON FILES SUBMITTED FOR BUILDING PLAN APPROVALS3. IMPEMENTATION / ENFORCEMENT OF MASTER PLAN, UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF MCD.4. ATTENDING THE MEETINGS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS, INCLUDING MIN ISTRIES ETC.IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS ISSUES RELATED TO THE THE CONCERNED CELL.5. DEALING WITH THE COURT CASES CONDUCTED IN HIGH COURT/ DISTRICT COURT INCLUDING COORDINATION WITH ADVOCATES AND ATTENDING DATES OF HEARING.6. FRAMING REPLIES TO THE ID APPLICATONS UDER RTI ACT.

TOTAL POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS APPROX.

I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete & correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. With these contents, I end this short resume for a due consideration and response and I assure you, sir, that if selected I shall do my work most conscientiously.

Thanking you

· MANOJ KUMAR
· NEW DELHI
· INDIA
manoj k

Re: looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Postby buildingdesigns » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Sir
We are group of Architects/draftsman working in Building Design have exp of working in Construction Document project for US and UK home builders.We provide you 24x7 working with assured quality and to meet the perfect deadline.we offer at least 40+ hour per weeks,
waiting your reply to get start soon
Thanking you
A Sengupta
Building Design
mailto:ananda_200397@rediffmail.com
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
buildingdesigns

architectural rendering

Postby rhchen55 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you:)

No matter which partner you choose before, we would like to let you know that we are right in this position only if you could give us a valuable chance.We can satisfy all of your expectations, because we are enjoying a very good team work as well as excellent renders.

We are specilized in interior & exterior architectural rendering and animation service in Shanghai, China for over 10 years.Our company is expanding its market to include the United States and we would like very much to do business with your company. Enclosed are samples for your reference.

It usually takes only around US$280-$300 with almostly 3 days for us to complete one eyelevel rendering. We would like to be paid after our work is completed and accepted. If you are interested in our service, welcome to contact me freely by this email.

For more information, please visit our web site: www.blob3dstudio.com
We ensure you that you will enjoy the best service with the best price here. For your convenience, we will store your files forever.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Jane

Blob3dstudio Co.Ltd
jane@blob3dstudio.com
Tel:86-21-65065503
www.blob3dstudio.com
rhchen55

CAD Drafting services from Nepal

Postby CADSys » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 am

Dear sir,

I would like to introduce our company from Nepal. We are from Kathmandu, Nepal. We have been doing outsources business since last 10 years. Basically we serve CAD drafting, shop drawing preparation etc. Our price is very cheap to convert the any size of the drawing from Paper to AutoCAD. Please contact us if you have any types of work.

A-Size (9 x 12) $5
B-Size (12 x 18) $10
C-Size (18 x 24) $25
D-Size (24 x 36) $30
E-Size (36 x 44) $40

Thanks and Regards
Gopal baral
Email: gopal.- blocked due to abuse -
CAD Systems Nepal
Kupondole-10, Lalitpur
Nepal
CADSys

Contact From Studioduv

Postby S-DUV » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am

Dear

Let me introduce myself. I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator.
Studioduv is a professional Urban & Architecture design office, actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for Argentina, USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama, UAE & Mongolia.

I invite you to visite our work at: www.studio-duv.com

My intention is to create a new work relation with your company, and collaborate with your design process from our Office.

I Stay in touch.
Regards & Thanks,

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email : p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Re: looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Postby buildingdesigns » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Sir,
I am a architectural designer working experience of 10+ years, doing freelance work from my home-office for several international projects of Residential,Industrial and commercial buildings.I offer my service full time for your project.Please let me know so that i can send you my work samples.
ananda_200397@rediffmail.com

Regards
Buildingdesign
buildingdesigns

Previous

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted