looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Postby walmer67@hotmail.co.uk » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi Clifford,

I am a qualified RIBA Chartered Architect with 12 years post qualification experience, encompassing all aspects of the contruction industry from small scale domestic works to multi-million developments. With regards to domestic works, I have prepared designs and working drawings for domestic extensions, one off bespoke houses, and multi-unit developments.

I am not a company but I can deliver a personally tailored, professional service with complete flexibility in terms of time and cost not readily available from a larger scale outfit.

I operate AEC 2006, with a broadband internet connection, and look forward to hearing from you, and can supply examples of completed work if required.

Regards

Jon
walmer67@hotmail.co.uk

Re: looking for long turn freelence architectural designer

Postby tapanm » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:45 am

jennycat wrote:we are US/China base architectural design firm looking for a couple good designer to work on our project in concept stage. working time is flexible and u may work at home as long as u have good internet connection.

WE are India based, small engineering outfir providing architectural and other engineering/drafting services to US projects. If you are interested please contact us at tapanm@collab-soft.com
tapanm

Postby freelancer arch » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:55 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for long term contract , my name is ahmed monir , I am in Egypt , I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity, I have two strong computer for rendering, so I can render about one interior project in a 2 days (include modeling) and 3 days for exterior scene.
Myy work sample is avilable when requested.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Best Regards,
Arch. Ahmed Monir Al-reguili
IMAGE (Architect Team)

Mobile: + 2 010 6600 234
e-mail: - blocked -
freelancer arch

Postby buildingdesigns » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:43 pm

sir
i am civil engineer experience of working several residential/industrial/arch drafting and moelling.
i have a group of architect/drafter/engineer working from india
i can provide you all type of architectural/civil drafting.i have the expereince of working in residential(stud,cmu,concrete and steel),industrial,commercial building structure,i can serve you all around
the week, with specified quality and time frame,waiting for your response to get start soon.sending attachment for ur review.

buildingdesign
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
mailto:bisw.roy@rediffmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buildingdesigns

Postby hmahesha22286 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi...
I am Hemant.From India.I got Your Referance From Design Community.
I am Architect and Interior Designer.I have More than 5 Years Of Experinace In this Field .....I am Expert in vray...I am Expert in Exterior,Interior,Landscpae.animation,walkthrough.
I am Work For US.Uk.And New florida,canada.I have Good Experinace In Autocad also.....i am good reading the cad drawing also.
I have 9 Mashine Setup In india...All mashines are With 2 GB RAM and Core 2 Dual Processor.
I use Generally All the Softwares But Mainly I am Using The 3D max 7,8 ,Autocad2000,2004,2004,2006 and Photoshop 6,7 Onwards.
I work My self also And If there Is a Big Projects or more Work load...then i have A good eXpert Team Of 9 Peoples In max and Photoshop.
I am sending You the Work Sample Of Our Work...So Look At it..
We offer You the Best Quality...and The best Price Or Rates To Maintain Our Good Buisness Relationship.

Waiting For Your Reply...

Have A Nice Day..
hmahesha22286

your requirement for an architect or a designer

Postby Silhouette » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:07 am

We would like to offer our services in terms of your need for an architect or designer.

"S I L H O U E T T E - D E S I G N - C O N S U L T A N T S"

The firm founded by Paul George Vattakkatucherry, in the year 1969 in Cochin, Kerala has evolved through the years from being a traditional architect’s office to a multi-location provider of architectural and related services with offices in Bangalore. Embedded in the core value system of the firm is the commitment to its client’s functional and aesthetical needs. The Firm started as Paul George & Associates in Cochin, has branched to Bangalore as “Silhouette Design Consultants”. We here are a full family of architects managed by Paul George V(Chief Architect), Deepu Paul V(marketing & Administration), Ranju V Paul(Senior Architect), Mary Thingal Paul(Senior Architect) and the entire team of architects.

If you would like to check our work profile please do the same by logging onto the website : www.sdc.net.in or you could mail to silhouette1999@sify.com

Regards
Ranju V Paul
For SDC
Silhouette

Postby sharna_infinity » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:41 am

BRICK-Architectural Solutions is a totally service oriented Architectural, structural & Interior related consultancy firm having their corporate office at Dhaka, Bangladesh. we have professional and practice architect and engineers.

Our services:
1.Architectural and Structural designs, concepts.
2. different CAD renderings or views of your building
We will follow the drafting standards of your particular location/state
3. We will edit your drawings for you, all you need to do is send us the edited sketch information & we will make changes to the CAD drawing to match your sketch
4. You give us the details and we will draft them into accurate working drawings

Please contact with us at your convenient time.
Regards

Taslima Afroze
email: bd.- blocked -
sharna_infinity

Working As A Freelancre.

Postby vijayn22 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:45 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and CAD Drafting. I am using autocad.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Vijay N. Nikam.
India.
Email: - - blocked due to abuse -
Telephone: 09422263507
vijayn22

Postby buildingdesigns » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:08 pm

jennycat wrote:we are US/China base architectural design firm looking for a couple good designer to work on our project in concept stage. working time is flexible and u may work at home as long as u have good internet connection.

sir
we are a group of architect/drafter/3d modeller working together from our setup near kolkata india, we have fastest net connection exp in all field of engineering specially in architecture and also the modelling hand
we have the experience of working for several us builder/architect for several years.waiting your opinion to start communication soon

thanks
Buildingdesign
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
buildingdesigns

Hi looking for Long Term freelance Work.

Postby hmahesha » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:41 am

Hi

I have Experianced Over 6 years in this industry.i am doing all kind of work like still images,animation,all architexture work interior and exterior with the best quality in the buisness...

so pls tell me brief about your project and i am sure we do work together and maintain the long relation ship in the buisness.

we have A good Experianced Team In 3d max, photoshop, autocad ,vray...etc..
waiting for your reply...ASAP

my mail id..

- blocked due to abuse -
hmahesha

Postby vijayn22 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:14 pm

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and CAD Drafting. I am using autocad.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Ar. Vijay N. Nikam.
India.
Email: - - blocked due to abuse -
Telephone: 0919422263507
vijayn22

architectural help

Postby brhodes2435 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:20 pm

Rhodes Architecture, Inc. located in Texas willing to help

bryan
brhodes2435

Postby hananwyb » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:36 pm

Dear Sir,
I am architect Hanan W. Youssef ,Egyptian, I have been working in the feild of cad drafting since 1992, I have a very good experience in the Tender drawings and in the plan presentations and also in the 3D presentations.
I can also provide you with work samples in all the above.
I would like to apply for an online Job , i have been working online since 2001 with a very well established firm in the gulf area. I am looking forward to get a better position.
I work using these software:
-Autocad
-3dsmax
-photoshop
-powerpoint
Looking forward for your reply.
Best regards,
Arch. Hanan W. Youssef
Contact me at this cellular phone : 002-0128-212-068
hananwyb

We are doing Architectural Outsoursing projects

Postby bubaji » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:58 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity,
U will find in attachment some of my work sample.
Thanks & Best Regards,
bubaji

Postby hananwyb » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:19 am

Dear Sir,
I am arch. Hanan W. I am intrested to work with you,my ersume is at the end of this message,in case you want work samples please send me an emial.
Best regards,
Arch. Hanan W.

CURICULAM VITAE

HANAN W. YOUSSEF

15 Sherif street,Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: 02_22581382 (Home), 002-0128212068(Mobile)
Email: - blocked -

OBJECTIVE
A professional level position in the field of Architectural presentation, and/or working in the architectural Autocad drafting field .

EDUCATION
Bachelor in Engineering
Ein Shams University in Cairo , Architecture department , Fall 1990
• Grade : Good
• Project : Very good
• Project : Indoor Swimming pools

Secondary Education (Thanwia Amma),
English Language School, 1985 .

WORKING SKILLS
Drafting Skills
• An Autocad certificate from Kemet Training center ( An Autodesk authorized office) , 1992 .
• Working as a CAD operator ( working drawings and details ) since 1992 in consultant offices.
• Working drawings for swimming pools, Villas, Residential buildings.
• 3D Modelling using Autocad, 3D max, Photoshop.
• Plan presentations, Perspectives.
• Studying now Animation presentations.

Other Skills
• Using Microsoft Power point presentaion.
• Microsoft word, Excel.

EXPERIENCE
• Clara Contractors and Suppliers _ Eng. Kamal Mounir (1990-1992) .
- Drafting Swimming pools working drawings and details for various residential pools.
- Drafting architectural drawings (manually) for villas and pools in El Gouna Touristic village – Hurghada . included sanitary and electrical drawings .
- Working as an insite as built drafter in the renovation of Ben Ezra Synagogue and its annexes .

• Dr. Kamal Riad Consultant Office (1992-1993).
- Drafting architectural drawings (manually) for 2 villas in Jeddah.

• Miac Fine Furniture (1993-1994).
- Furnitnig First project in one of Giza towers (Manual drafting).

• Dr. Sami Sabri Consultant Office(1994-1995).
- Working drawings of a church (St. Mary’s church – Garden city ) and its annexes (manual drafting).

• Wisers Consultant Office Arch. Hassan Abd El Rehim (1996-1998).
- Details for Paradisio Touristic village – Hurghada.
- Working drawings of Lido Sharm Hotel with Equipage office-Paris-Arch. Alan Jouan .

• Holly Wood Office (1997-1998).
- kitchens presentations and perspectives( freelancer job).

• Master Consult Office Arch. Saad Hanna (1998-1999).
- Swiss Hotel working drawings – Dahab- Sinai.
- Marsa Alam Touristic village working drawings - Marsa Alam – Red sea.

• Arch. Magd Massara Consultant office (1999-2000).
- Working drawings for residential villa.
- Working as a part of a team in drawing a commercial and residential building in Lauran – Alexandria.

• Dema Consultant Office Cairo – Meccah- online job- (2000-2001).
- Working drawings for residential buildings and mosques( included all electrical , sanitary, and architectural plans, elevations, sections, and details) .
N.B. All drawings were sent and received online (online job).

• Egyptian Europian Engineering EEE S.A.E. Cairo – Sttutgart (2000-2002).
- Working drawings of residential luxuries villas in Kattamia ( villa said, villa Nashwa ).
- 3D modeling for Luxurios villas , Badr chemical Firm.
- 3D modeling for multipurpose buildings in sttutgart.( Dr. Carlo Prina).

• Al Fouzan Office – El Khobar – Saudi Arabia – Online job -(2001-2006).
- Plan presentations for various palaces and villas.
- 3D modeling of residential villas and compounds.
- Working drawings ( tender drawings ) for villas.

COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
• Familiar with Microsoft Programs
• Good Knowledge of internet
• Very good knowledge of English French and Arabic (spoken and written)

PERSONAL DATA
• Date of birth : 06/12/1967
• Female
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Marital status : single.
• Hobbies : Music and reading.
hananwyb

PreviousNext

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted