House plans, interior design, Architecture plans , elevation

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

House plans, interior design, Architecture plans , elevation

Postby Bogdan » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:15 am

About us:
S.C. Helvio established in the year 1993 and is since progressing in the field of architecture and construction. We are also into outsourcing. Company established with the primary objective to provide advanced CAD Services to the Architectural Industry, interior design and structural industry. We are located in Cluj Napoca, Romania.
Our objectives:
To provide extensive and complete professional service related to Designing, Building Construction and Interior designing industry.
Our strength:
This is a team of professionally Qualified and through professional members. We assure you all your Design and drawings are in experts hands.
Our commitment:
Efficient project management being the core of our activities, we are committed towards ensuring timely and successful completion of the project.

S.C. Helvio undertakes projects in
the domains of Computer Aided Design (CAD),
Digitization (Raster to Vector conversion),
Development of Perspective views,High quality interior renderings,
Grading plans 3D walk-through & fly-through.

Our assurance:
We conclude that through experience
accumulated, and with a thorough
professional team we are confident
of undertaking any major Architectural
and/or Interior projects and establishing
an efficient functional and comfortable
working environment for our clients

www.protocad.go.ro
Bogdan

Postby kalie_b » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 am

I've developed an addiction for interior designers and it all started since I decide to remodel my entire house. Accepting professional help and advices it's a big plus. There are many people that think they can handle this on their own and that and architect is an useless extra cost. In reality I realized that having an architect by my side was no extra cost for me, he really proved a great deal of help because he knew how to combine costs with efficiency.
kalie_b

Postby jenniferm » Tue May 25, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks for the information.
jenniferm

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted