Architect/Intern - Houston, TX

Topical and appropriate messages from registered members SEEKING employment or internships are invited here.

Architect/Intern - Houston, TX

Postby Leadmark » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 pm

We are currently seeking Architect/Interns to work with one of the nation’s leading architectural firms.

The Position:
These challenging and fast paced positions will require personable candidates with a strong desire to succeed. Prior experience working for an architectural/engineering consultant, and/or degree in architecture is required. Candidates should have extremely strong inter-personal skills.

Architect/Intern Qualifications:
• Professional experience dependent upon position; will range from entry level to 10 years experience.
• Must have at least a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
• Must be quality minded and self motivated.

Aggressive, client oriented personalities with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position. This is an excellent opportunity for those who consider themselves as entrepreneurial overachievers. A very attractive compensation package is available for these positions.

For immediate consideration please send a resume to Michael Anderson at michael@leadmarkgroup.com. If you have questions please call Michael at 800.493.0864 Ext. 4.
Leadmark

Postby twinklesweetpie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:19 am

I am surely interested. we are a small practice in India and are looking for new opportunities to work abroad. I am attaching mine any my partner's resume with this reply. please see if we can work out something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twinklesweetpie

Return to Seeking Architecture and Building Employment - Job Wanted