Architectural opportunites in Arizona.

Topical and appropriate messages from registered members SEEKING employment or internships are invited here.

Architectural opportunites in Arizona.

Postby ICanHelpYouFindAJob » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:32 pm

My goal is to establish a strong reputation as a service provider in the Architectural industry. We are working with some of the top Architectural firms in the Phoenix Valley most of which are looking for quality people of all levels and backgrounds.  I am simply trying to increase my network and create awareness that Aerotek has great positions open in the Architectural field.  I would like to be a resource for any of your colleagues who might be looking for a career move.  If you know anyone who may be potentially interested in learning more about our openings please do not hesitate to call me at the number below or pass on my contact information.  Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further.  I thank you in advance.

Hann-Ah Hong
Technical Recruiter
Aerotek CE
Tel: 602-567-7812
Fax: 602-567-1944
Call on us when you need that Perfect Fit®

Return to Seeking Architecture and Building Employment - Job Wanted