uk visualiser looking to outsource some 3d modelling...

Topical and appropriate messages from registered members SEEKING employment or internships are invited here.

uk visualiser looking to outsource some 3d modelling...

Postby kingdicky » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:16 am

Hi, I am a freelance 3d architectural interior and exterior visualiser and am looking for somebody who can help me turn around projects by helping with 3d modelling. i work in 3d max and can receive models in autocad/3ds/max etc. so the models could be produced in any format but 3d max would be preferred.

Most projects require me to model a specific chair/object to place into the interior designs that i produce and I do not have the time to do all the modelling as I am concentrating on the look and the lighting etc.

I am looking for somebody who has very good modelling skills and can model 3d chairs/objects or even whole interiors for me to then attach maps/texturing etc. to place into my scenes.

cost is of the most important issue as i do not charge a great deal myself as I am a sole designer and my clients come to me because of my costings so would need somebody who charges a small amount/please let me know if anyone from asia/far east/india/europe who can communicate in english can work with me on projects.

I would pay on a monthly basis and can transfer money straight into a bank account of choice

many thanks

chris dixon
kingdicky

3D MODELLER

Postby dariusvillariba » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:46 pm

HI CHRIS,

MAYBE I COULD HELP.I COULD DO 3D MODELLING FOR YOU IN DWG FORMAT OR ALREADY IN MAX FORMAT AS WELL.
YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS : - blocked -

ARCHT DARIUS
dariusvillariba

Postby Raffi » Thu May 03, 2007 4:51 am

Hi Chris ,

I'm a freelance architect / 3D visualizer / 3D modeler,........

my website:
www.raffimax.com

email:
raffi (at) raffimax (dot) com

some of my 3D furniture:
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index. ... horExact/y
Last edited by Raffi on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raffi

Postby Raffi » Thu May 03, 2007 5:19 am

Hi Chris ,

I'm a freelance architect / 3D visualizer / 3D modeler,........

my website:
www.raffimax.com

email:
raffi (at) raffimax (dot) com

some of my 3D furniture:
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index. ... horExact/y
Last edited by Raffi on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raffi

Postby bhuvaneshwari » Tue May 08, 2007 2:55 am

hi chris

I am freelance 3d visualiser from India, would like work with you

I work for architects and interior designers

I can model on max and give in the same format

For samples please do contact me through mail

bhuvaneshwari.- blocked due to abuse -

regards
bhuvaneshwari
bhuvaneshwari

I am looking freelance 3d rendering jobs . thailand

Postby Pradeepa » Fri May 11, 2007 11:18 am

Greetings,

I am pradeepa, working for the past 7 years as a freelace 3d architectural rendering jobs in thailand. Now I would like to expand my service to abroad and for longterm works. So chris if you need my service please mail me I would be really appreciate you.

Thanks for spending this time.

With Regards
Pradeepa

- blocked due to abuse -
Pradeepa

Postby smallspyda » Tue May 15, 2007 8:39 am

Chris, we are a group of 3d artists based in Cebu, Philippines. We are very proficient in AutoCAD and 3d Studio Max. We have over 3 years of outsourcing experience ranging in 2d Cad drafting and 3d Modeling and Rendering. We have worked on furniture projects like what you have just described.
We communicate fluently in English and we can adjust our working hours to compensate the time zone differences.
Please contact me through email for further details:

odracirnayr
- blocked -.ph
smallspyda

3D Architect interested in doing any subcontracting work.

Postby TRIDIBLOKES » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:39 pm

I'm a Mexican 3D Architect interested in doing any subcontracting work as a Freelancer.
I've been working on Architectural Visualization proyects for up to 5 years. I'm experimented on Animations and Render Still Images.
Experience Includes a wide variety of proyects, such as restaurants, cafeterias, shopping malls, boutiques, stores, houses,
departments, lofts, industrial buildings and custom furniture development.

Software I work with: AutoCAD 2007, 3D Studio MAX 9 and V-Ray

Feel free to ask for a 3D Portfolio. Mail me to - blocked -.mx
Total communication through e-mail & Messenger

Payment methods: Western Union and Pay Pal. Very affordable rates.

Sincerely

Arq. Ramon Cabello
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TRIDIBLOKES

Re: I am in Nepal

Postby pace » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:48 am

Hi
I am a Experience Architecture In Nepal. I can Help you for Your Jobs. If you are interesting email me. - blocked due to abuse -

kingdicky wrote:Hi, I am a freelance 3d architectural interior and exterior visualiser and am looking for somebody who can help me turn around projects by helping with 3d modelling. i work in 3d max and can receive models in autocad/3ds/max etc. so the models could be produced in any format but 3d max would be preferred.

Most projects require me to model a specific chair/object to place into the interior designs that i produce and I do not have the time to do all the modelling as I am concentrating on the look and the lighting etc.

I am looking for somebody who has very good modelling skills and can model 3d chairs/objects or even whole interiors for me to then attach maps/texturing etc. to place into my scenes.

cost is of the most important issue as i do not charge a great deal myself as I am a sole designer and my clients come to me because of my costings so would need somebody who charges a small amount/please let me know if anyone from asia/far east/india/europe who can communicate in english can work with me on projects.

I would pay on a monthly basis and can transfer money straight into a bank account of choice

many thanks

chris dixon
pace

Postby Ramsay » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:22 pm

Hey Chris,

If you're still looking for someone then give me a shout via private message, I am also freelance based in Scotland so work could possibly flow both ways if you're interested.

Craig
Ramsay

Postby stevesideas » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:15 pm

Hi Chris,

I am a 3d freelance artist living in the UK.

I am available for work. If you want to check out my website at www.stevesideas.net you can get an idea of the quality I produce.

Feel free to contact me via my website.

Thanks

Steve
stevesideas

Glad to be of 3D services help

Postby Lisales » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Dear chris,

Nice to know you in this forum!

Pls allow me to introduce myself:

This is Lisa from Delta Computer Graphics Technology Co., Ltd. China.

We can provide the following items with low price and high quality:

3D architectural interior rendering,

3D architectural exterior rendering,

3D architectural animation.

Delta Computer Graphics Technology Co., Ltd. is a provider of digital visual technologies and services with international standards, committed to providing customers professional and all-round services from planning, covering the technical areas like the movie and TV shots, interactive procedure development and internet image application and has provided dozens of final products and forms of services to customers in different industries according to their various requirements

You are welcome to visit our website: http://www.cgsz.com.cn for more information. We can supply you with our rendering and animation samples upon request.

This is our 3D animation examples, you can download from the below :
http://www.cgsz.com.cn/DEMO1.rar
http://www.cgsz.com.cn/DEMO2.rar

Your kindly reply will be highly appreciated.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Best regards,

2008-03-19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Best regards,

Lisa Jin

Sales Manager

Delta Computer Graphics Technology Co., Ltd.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Add: Suite B-11E, Hengyun Mansion,

Fu Hua San Road, Shenzhen 518026, China

T: (86) 0755- 82878649 82878652 82878647

F: (86)0755-82878652

W: http://www.cgsz.com.cn

I C Q: 472421783
E-mail: lisa@cgsz.com.cn

- blocked -

M S N: - blocked -

------------------------------------------------------------
Lisales

Ready for work :)

Postby dejan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 am

Hi Chris,

I am a 3d freelance artist and architect living in Serbia.

I am available for work. If you want to check out my website at www.3dean.blogspot.com, you can see the quallity level of my work and pricing too!

Feel free to contact me!

Thanks

Dejan
dejan

3d services

Postby hmahesha » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 am

Hi

Pls Mail Us For Detail's

- blocked due to abuse -

Waiting for your reply soon.
hmahesha

Hi

Postby Sonal12 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:35 pm

I am having more than 5 years of experience as a 3D visualizer and Animator with my expertise in 3D max 9, V-ray renderer, Auto Cad 2007, Flash MX, Photoshop CS2, Illustrator.
I have acquired experience in Interior/Exterior/Landscape/furniture modeling, V-ray lighting and Rendering for interior and exterior views, 3D animation and walkthroughs, CAD 2D, camera match, Photoshop final image presentation, architectural flash presentations and project illustrations.

I am really intereted in the job offered by you.Feel free to contact me on - blocked - so that I can send you my detailed profile and link to images.
Thanks.
Sonal12

Next

Return to Seeking Architecture and Building Employment - Job Wanted