Interior Design Project Manager

Topical and appropriate messages from registered members SEEKING employment or internships are invited here.

Interior Design Project Manager

Postby jdgrosso » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:36 am

R. Wade Johnson Design Inc. – Is a leading architecture and interior design firm located in Melville NY, servicing both the residential and commercial sectors. No relocation fees.

We are looking for an Interior Design Project Manager with 3-5 years experience. Please read the attached job description.

Do not contact the company directly, only reply to the contact information in this posting. No recruiters please.

If you are interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter:

Janet Castrogiovanni
jdgrosso@optonline.net
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jdgrosso

Postby hdblue » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Dear friends

I like Seeking Architecture and Building Employment - Job Wanted very much.

Very useful for me.

If you have some time, pls visit my blog at: Project manager job description
Rgs
hdblue

Return to Seeking Architecture and Building Employment - Job Wanted