some advice on architecture and civil engineering

Discussion area for general community ideas, questions, and support for Archiplanet, the community-created all-buildings collection.

some advice on architecture and civil engineering

Postby elham64r » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:28 pm

I know my situation is somehow complicated but I thought any advice might help me.I'm a fourth year student in electrical engineering in one of the best universities in my country(doesn't matter where).I had an excellent standing in high school specially in physics and mathematics,but in university I did poorly each semester worse than the other.I'm tired now and I think I've chosen my path incorrectly and I want to quit it.But I really do not know I like it(EE) or not?I love physics and math I understand all the stuff in ee but I can't get into it and enjoy it!I think in EE it's a long way to get somewhere you can use your knowledge.the theory is a lot.I thought of architecture that is 90 percent artistic and i get far from math and physics and such things.then I thought of Civil engineering that i do not know how it is differnet from EE in using the knowlegde and such things.I'm confused and I do not know wether to finish EE and may be I find sth interesting in it or choose the fields i mentioned.sorry for such a long question.I would appreciate any answers.
elham64r

Return to Archiplanet Forum