Beyond the Blob to 3DH

For discussion of structural innovations ranging from 3D Honeycomb to genomic and self-generating formal systems. All welcome.

Postby P.C. » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:32 am

"Each value when understood and practiced in it’s true sense, would lead to harmonious architecture worldwide. This needs some degree of transformation in architects, clients, decision makers, but mainly lead by architects."

Not nessery but architects shuld make these values within reach. Allow for the revolution architecture need , for the porpus to be able to deliver a new architecture . Still that also mean that the digital revolution been allowed to acturly change things -- it seem to me that this is exactly where the trouble are, that so many architects fail the ability to master new tools, and this is why I am not sure architects are those that maneage to set the example.

"So, my friends, by following these values, almost all of the present day issues such as energy/all types of resource crunch, pollution, population growth, terrorism can be handled. "

Exactly --- there are no limits ,but it is beauty and innovation that can make it happen, it is computers that will make it happen in greater scale , it is trust in creativity and technology that make it possible , and it is the new cheap safe houses that can make it come true.

"Of course every profession needs to practice these values, but more importantly architects."

--------- xecpt borders will change , bside there will be no new houses if no one can pay the rent. So there will be a lot to do for plain designers and constructors ; for the future it seem they, not the architect will be those with hands on feel, esp. about the digital options.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:02 pm

"The famous planner Patrick Geddes had envisaged certain qualities (truth, beauty etc) that architecture should try to manifest. In the context of the present day world architecture should need to be based on human values such as truth, righteousness, peace, love and non-voilence. How to imbibe these values in architecture – I would like you to think. "

Yes but architecture today also must be able to solve _any architectural challance it can. But not unless computers are used shaping the actural building frames. Architecture to is at change ; catalogs, numbers and accounting , why shuld 3D structiural technikes not handle that better, than any flat Database program .

All those values will come all by automatic, when the new architecture are installed ;))
Listen today architects use methods from before the Romans , --- just transcribed to a computer program. Joy , pleasure and romance come also as just a side effect, when a new way to put things together are realised realised by a growing number of CAD programs and computers, sorry but if you think today's Innovative architecture is anything think again ,it is mainly made from stone and water ,dirt and metal ,maby a few ashes , --- but none of it reflect the sheer options, making the computer compose, describe, produce the actural building frames. You want education and means, then what is wrong with 3D and direct link production, it can be done by an 8 bit processor.

We can make Exact accounts and rules so difficult that there never will be a 3D method putting buildings together ;

http://www.detdigitalebyggeri.dk/

Such projects been there ever since they started using computers for projecting, but still today building a house with a computer is a flat piece of paper and amature 3D drawings fit for nothing, esp. more difficult than continuing the good old way. ---- the above example of a "3D" digital states project, that will set the "Rules" for all digital drawings ,stated by the danish state as a Must , ----- don't forget I was abadoned the mailing list , guess I wrote to much about the options in business and Xport but, this example are only to tell you, that even you think architects use computers, then don't be sure they use them for shaping the wonders no, they count the nuts.

"human values such as truth, righteousness, peace, love and non-voilence"

Why is it you think these are only human values ?
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:22 pm

The difference between you and me, is that where I offer a brilliant digital solution, all you offer is vain complains about what Jeanerett can not do.

I share a wild idea to build at a third the cost in strong Digital building frames , that finaly make digital work in architecture. You share complains about my person you seem so blinded of your own hate and your hate mails are all the same, this is the only thing you produce --- this is what you offer the architectural world, dirt. --- Now if you had a suggestion about a better method , but you have not .

Show somthing that is better --- instead of the vain mud throwing, what about providing what 3D-H allready provide , just one suggestion ,but fact is you have none and this is not your aproach ahyway , you hardly understand what tread you reply in ; proven, the only thing you master is dirt, nomatter what tread you answer it is the same dirty mind , your "architectural" contribuation is nothing but a sad obession , My obsession, to offer a reliable well working 3D digital building method, somthing quite different than a disturbed vain mind , what you _allway's talk about in any tread can be read , try read it yourself without a puke , why are you ruining your own life like that Jeanneret ?
P.C.
millennium club

Return to New Structure Forum