The Structures of the Future

For discussion of structural innovations ranging from 3D Honeycomb to genomic and self-generating formal systems. All welcome.

The Structures of the Future

Postby usarender » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:12 pm

We are leading architects and have many ideas pertinent to new structural forms, orders and solutions for the future.

We would like to invite discussion, postings, and images on this subject, so we can debate their technological implications on buildings.

We are developing many new technologies and also we have many architectural visions of how the cities and buildings of the future will be designed.

We have created a project to unify these technologies and help bring about a uniform platform of cooperation, research and interactivity to allow the development of these new technologies. This project can be seen at --

We would like to invite you to become familiar with the project, so we can exchange ideas on the structural implications of the new architectural vision we have.

This project maintains tremendous implications towards architecture. A universal integration system will allow us to project and design the cities of the future in a global, community driven system.

We have a series of new futuristic architectural design ideas we wish to share, which are a natural consequence of this project and way of thinking. We would like to invite you first to become familiar with this project.

We welcome all to join in this vision and help us unite our creative forces in such a way as to globally re-organize our existing reality and the corresponding architectural, structural and technological determinants which currently shape our existence in the world as we know it.

This is not about promoting a particular business, product or service and is not about promoting a commercial venture. It is a global, participative effort. Being a unified effort, it is bringing in some of the worlds greatest minds together, to develop ideas in a unified fashion. This is what global cooperation is all about! We are developing new theories of architecture, new ways of developing architectural thought, new systems that will substitute existing building technologies, and a global platform to unify all this technology under a dynamic experience. We are developing this in a concurrent, joint fashion and promote anyone who wishes to come join along. We will share our ideas with you and help you realize your own ambitions.

Some of the project goals may seem obscure at the start, but this is the genesis of a project global in scale, and is undergoing a natural evolution of ideas. We maintain a unified agenda and have developed a large amount of technological innovations waiting to executed with the right partners. We are seeking structural engineering collaborators who will help us develop these new design ideas and thus establish themselves as the visionaries, the leading intellectual movers and shapers who will be affecting the world for years to come.

The project can be seen here -->>

http://www.globaldeveloper.net/

If you are a visionary and have new ideas for the structures of the future and would like to share them with the world, we invite you to post them here.

As a community, we can comment, share ideas and maintain a fluid discussion on the future of architecture.

If you are an inventor, we have thousands of ideas to share and develop with you.

If you seek to develop new technologies and new materials and methods in architecture or in the development of structural form, we would like to share our ideas with you as well.

Welcome to the Journey !

======================================================
We welcome architecture related professionals, such as architectural photographers, 3D model developers, programmers, and community leaders to work with us on various project aspects. We have work for you and will help you set-up your business as well.
Last edited by usarender on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

kolkata students forum

Postby sonki » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:33 pm

I have just come across this site. http://kolkata.poopka.com . Its a free Chennai classieds. Have a look on it. It may solve you problem . There is enough information in this regard. Thanks
sonki

??

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:28 pm

Sonki,

Can you please explain the connection ? This seems as a mere classified site, or a search mechanism ?
usarender
millennium club

The Future Starts Here and Now

Postby usarender » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:29 pm

The future starts here and now.

We count on your input.

Mr. Nelson

Project Liquid Universe Coordinator

Inventor, Architect, Artist, Scientist, Writer, Poet, Mechanic, Musician, Philosopher, Researcher.

"The theory of Gravitational Kinnetics of Motion".

"Terrestrial Transportation System X".

"The Gravitational Cancellation Theory".

"Energy States and Their Relation to Renewable Energy".

"The Model of an Atom as a Source of Renewable Energy"

"Magnetic Cancellation Theory".

"A Blue-Print For the Computer of the Future"

"The New Internet and Data Transmission System"

"The New Global Connectivity Platform"

"The New Language of 3D Design and Artificial Intelligence"

"The LoGisTics of ARchiTectural ThougHt" ------->>>>

1. A Problem. A global world of mass exploitation by a few global players.

2. A context. A Fractured world of poverty, misery and war.

3. A function. To enable the global community to run the show.

4. A concept. "Des-integrate and re-structure mental energy".

5. A form. Born. Project Liquid Universe.

Scientific theory with a universe of possibilities in mind.

"Concept Follows Context"

Our greatest strength is not in our individuality of effort, but in our unity of ideas, global connectivity and force of mass collaboration.

"Soon the bricks and mortar of our current architectural thinking will be brought into a heap and left in the ruins of the post-industrial revolution civilization."[/i]
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby csintexas » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:35 pm

Just in case we are not already wasting enough electricity and resources on gadgets, let's make our high rise buildings spin around. Then we don't even have to go to the amusement park, it comes to us :)
csintexas
millennium club

The Better the Spin

Postby usarender » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:02 pm

Ya, maybe if we spin too much, we may just derail.

Or, spin out of control.

Or, better thinking,

Spin into a new world of possibilities.
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:25 pm

usarender,

please correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't you using (overwhelming) this forum simply to promote your company and your commercial venture, Liquid Universe............?????
birgco

?

Postby usarender » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:17 pm

Birco,

You already placed this question in another thread, and pasted it here. Why is this ? I have attempted to address your issue already, in a sensible, polite and through manner.
usarender
millennium club

An Invitation to Sharing of Ideas!

Postby usarender » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:21 pm

As stated above --

We would like to invite discussion, postings, and images on this subject, so we can debate their technological implications on buildings.

So far, have not seen any technical posts on this subject, only online opposition, undermining of global thought, creativity and ideas, or ill-elaborated remarks.
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:45 pm

usarender,

If you want to be taken seriously, stop all the crass commercial self-promotion. I don't know how to make it any clearer.
birgco

The Vision of Ideas as Carried by our Language

Postby usarender » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:33 pm

Most important ingredients at this point -->>

Innovation
Efficiency
To refine the building process
A new unique method to question the old methods
A need for new visions
New technology
New techniques
Open a world of opportunities in a completely new way

" The best measures for this in architecture are beauty and innovation.
The vision is the proof." ----->>>>

The core of unique innovation
The vision of the new
To open up a world of possibilities
To inspire
To aspire,
To dream
to seek new technologies, new techniques

The vision of ideas as carried by the power of our LANGUAGE.
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

I want to build a 100 kilometre plus Tower to Space.

Postby GeorgeBozic » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:29 pm

To whom it may concern (Someone with Futuresight),
I want to build a pipeline to Space. The reasons at this time are not important but the idea is.
I have been told by a Professor of Engineering that it can be done but it would cost Trillions. I don't think SO!!!
I am not a Architec or a Engineer but have a construction idea for the tower and no-one to discuss it with that takes me seriously.
Is there anyone on this planet that will take this shit-catcher seriously.

Yours persistently,
George Bozic
Xcellence Ind.
GeorgeBozic

We Are Interested in Helping

Postby usarender » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Hello,

Can we help with this ? What type of pipeline would it be ? (Function, purpose, concept). You referred to a tower ? Please explain further as we can help.

We are futurist visionary architects with our own projects to introduce thousands of new technologies and experience the same level of resistance to ideas, so we understand where you are coming from. This is why we would like to help you realize this project.

Mr. Nelson
Project Liquid Universe
http://www.globaldeveloper.net/
============================================
usarender
millennium club

I want to build a 100 kilometre plus Tower to Space. (Pt II)

Postby GeorgeBozic » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Dear Mr Nelson,
Thankyou for letting me know there is someone else on this planet with FutureSight.
My phrase "Pipeline to Space" came from read the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books by Robert T. Kiyosaki. In one of the books he tells a story of a town that needed water. They asked for suggestions and picked two people to do the task. One persons idea was to bucket the water from the nearby river and place it in the town square, the other left. The person with the bucket idea start delivering the water by the bucket loads by himself. The demand was greater than he could supple so he got his brother to help. Then his son and so on and so on. He could not keep up with demand of water the town need. The second man came back and his idea was to lay a pipeline from the river to the town square. He lay the pipeline and now the supply was greater than demand.
Thats what I see with the delivery method we have to get into and outof Space. It's the bucket method.
Space Shuttle turn around time 2-3 months.
Bucket method too slow, too dangerous.
My pipeline method is a 100km plus high elevator to edge of Space.
Leave the Spacecraft in Space.
Turn Around time How long to travel 100kms unload, return another 100kms load travel 100kms etc.
I have been told by a Professor of Engineering that a stucture like this would have to have a base of approx. 100km2. I can't argue with that, I don't know I'm not a Architec or a Engineer, but what I do know is that after about 5k's it is really hard to breathe unassisted. So how could the tower be constructed by men and women if they can't breathe.
One day I saw in my travels a old chimey stack. It was made of bricks and it was say 100m high. Thats when I got the idea to build my tower out of bricks. Not clay but plastic. To lay the bricks would be a mechanical device inside the tower controlled from ground level.
The platform would hopefully carry 50 tonnes (+or-) up and down the shaft. The cables attached would be made of Carbon Nano. The lifting mechanism at the moment would be four (4) Diesel/Electic Locomotives on a 100km plus track.
On the outside of the tower I want passenger elevtors so I can take people (of all financial backgrounds not just multi-millionares) into Space. School children and there teachers and show them first hand where in this Universe they live.
I'm a Pisces. Pisces' are dreams. But I'm a Futuristic optimistic realistic dreamer.
My old friend Don Trump said always be persistent, that's what I am too.
I've been thinking about this for a long while.
It's lonely on my team there only me. So if anyone out there would like to join come on down.

There's more but thats for another time.

George Bozic
Xcellence Ind.
GeorgeBozic

Postby birgco » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:23 pm

Hi George, Finally......a true visionary! Please tell me more about your idea...... I find it.........fascinating.

yours truly,

Birgco @
World Vision
birgco

Next

Return to New Structure Forum