Self-contained "Green" Micro Homes & Water She

For discussion of structural innovations ranging from 3D Honeycomb to genomic and self-generating formal systems. All welcome.

Self-contained "Green" Micro Homes & Water She

Postby Watertower » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:57 am

I have designed, built, and am marketing what I believe to be a what these times are calling for. I call these "WATERTOWERS" and the interest is more than exciting. Both micro homes and water sheds, they are designed to capture rain water with ravity feed and a pump and pressure tank for pressurizing the system. The water tank on the pictured unit is 3000 gallons and I have other structures ranging from 1500-6000 gallons. The applcations are wide and far reaching. Had I had the finacial backing during any of the disasters in the past 4 years, I would have sold thousands of these to disaster agencies for millions of dollars. I am seeking those with the finacial backing to assist in helping ourselves and those in need. Do look at the photo and get back to me. Iwas able to post only one photo and that is of a 12' x12' unit with the top 44" holding 3000 gallons of water, the second floor is bedroom, and 1st floor with a full kitchen, 36" shower, toilet, and small dining room. I have copy rights and patent protection.
Contact me at (719) 209-6342 or
johnsmessenger@comcast.net
Thanks for taking your time and I look forward to chating with any who have interest, vision, or questions.
John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Watertower

Postby miscreant » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am

what made you decide to build these?

Fishfool @ The Reef Tank
miscreant

Postby miscreant » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am

why can't you post more pictures?
miscreant

Postby starkca3 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:51 am

Looks interesting...a bit like a tree fort :D
Anyways, was wondering, looks as if there is no indoor access between floors. Am I right?

Can you possibly post a floor plan? Also exactly how does this thing work? How much does each unit cost?

I want more info!!!!!!

O_O you posted your phone number?

..Trusting...
starkca3

Return to New Structure Forum